"Command fire" only seems to toggle the gun. Since the "switch weapons" button operates the rockets, I can't force the gunner to select missiles. I did try manual fire, but I've had issues with the missiles not guiding. They're SACLOS (no need for locking), so it should be enough to get the AI gunner to look at the target, right?

Control key + F (or any other key you´ve mapped to "change weapon function") makes the AI gunner toggle the chopper or plane weapon.... Control+RMB to fire, but beware that holding control while moving the mouse makes the arma character point of view tilt, so you´d beter just order the AI to fire with command orders

Cheers!

Small showcase of new sounds by LAxemann on BIS Armed Assault mission port. Still some vehicles are missing new sounds (like ZSU23-4 or 2S3) but most of them are done.
Also it possible to see new optic preference menu in action with refreshed ACOG & 1P78 (seen at 9:32)

• Like 23

This has me very excited. :) 

I must say that after having an Arma sabbatical, coming back, RHS has improved the experience dramatically and is continuously adding high quality expansions to both the gameplay and immersive appeal of Arma. 

Well done! 

• Like 5

Cant emphasize enough how excited I am about the new soundscape. It has really transformed vanilla arma and I can't wait for RHS to join the party.

Hey RHS! 

Love your mod!

Got a couple questions about your CH-53s. Any ETA on if/when they will have an AFM model? Also, any ETA on fixing the stick moving the opposite direction (forward/back is good, left/right is reversed)? 

Any plans to add weapons to them? That's one thing ArmA has always lacked, is an armed variant of the 53. Either with the 50s in the door/on the ramp or even easier, the already modeled M134s (they occasionally put those on them in place of the GAU-15/As overseas)

Thanks!

• Like 1

Hey RHS! 

Love your mod!

Got a couple questions about your CH-53s. Any ETA on if/when they will have an AFM model? Also, any ETA on fixing the stick moving the opposite direction (forward/back is good, left/right is reversed)? 

Any plans to add weapons to them? That's one thing ArmA has always lacked, is an armed variant of the 53. Either with the 50s in the door/on the ramp or even easier, the already modeled M134s (they occasionally put those on them in place of the GAU-15/As overseas)

Thanks!

Simple answer to that and any ETA questions. When its ready and not before ;)

• Like 5

Simple answer to that and any ETA questions. When its ready and not before ;)

LOVE IT!!!!! 

• Like 1

An small update regarding the M4 Block II's and the Mk18's.

Soul Assassin has done an amazing job updating the DD (RIS) II rails with new accurate models to replace the older models used from the RHARD Mk18 pack.

They will come in the standard Black and Brown versions as well as Desert painted and something more fitting to everyone's upcoming island holiday...

I have overlooked it! Amazing! Are you going to paint HK416 too? :D

I have overlooked it! Amazing! Are you going to paint HK416 too? :D

It's indeed in our short-term plans  :) 

Although it won't probably make it into the next update.

• Like 3

Haha, cool!:-) Ok, last question: I see ACOG is already painted, can we except to have more attachments painted? Especially more optics, but also silencers and bipods?

Hello RHS devs, quick question. I've been gone a few weeks but before I left I updated some weapon retextures I did on your M4A1's so they would use that new underbarrel system you guys made for using forgrips, afgs, etc. But I just came back and they seem to no longer work even though nothing has changed since then. All the grips minus the bipods no longer show up on my versions. Any ideas?

Hello RHS devs, quick question. I've been gone a few weeks but before I left I updated some weapon retextures I did on your M4A1's so they would use that new underbarrel system you guys made for using forgrips, afgs, etc. But I just came back and they seem to no longer work even though nothing has changed since then. All the grips minus the bipods no longer show up on my versions. Any ideas?

No nothing has changed-they all still show up for me.Maybe a mod conflict? Try running with no other mods except RHS

Is there any way I can force the artillery (Russian SPGs, in particular) to use a particular ammo type on the "fire mission" waypoint? 

Also, just to let you know, Kamaz Typhoon isn't retextured from the CSAT camo anymore. I didn't think much of it (WIP and all), but then I noticed another mod which reskinned the Kamaz and is no longer working as well. BIS changed some models in 1.60 to use hidden textures, which seems to have broken the old reskins.

• Like 1

Is there any way I can force the artillery (Russian SPGs, in particular) to use a particular ammo type on the "fire mission" waypoint? 

Well, I think you could remove all of its ammo per command and give it the ammo you want also with a command in the init.

Maybe you could try this if there is no other solution

I absolutely love the new 3d ACOGs, I also love the way you configured them (possibility of "focusing" your eyesight even further while in aim-down-sight mode), great job guys.

Do you think it'll be possible to see some older warheads for RPG-7 in GREF? Modern PG-7VL pens Abrams from the side and usually one-shots it, and I wanted to make a mission with some hardcore MOUT where it'd recieve some more hits (like here)

Also is that AI using HEDPs vs infantry at 7:06 and earlier, or were they shooting at the vehicles?

• Like 1

Also, just to let you know, Kamaz Typhoon isn't retextured from the CSAT camo anymore. I didn't think much of it (WIP and all), but then I noticed another mod which reskinned the Kamaz and is no longer working as well. BIS changed some models in 1.60 to use hidden textures, which seems to have broken the old reskins.

are you running latest rhs version? it was fixed in 0.4.1

Also is that AI using HEDPs vs infantry at 7:06 and earlier, or were they shooting at the vehicles?

afaik they were firing at SPG-9. seems there is bug with that particulary static weapon because AI is engaging it no matter what - even if friendlies are crewing it

To celebrate 2000 followers on our VK page (https://vk.com/redhammerstudios), we posted some early WIP images of the amazing work that is being done on by our newest member Yura. 

While you shouldn't expect in the next updates, we wanted to let you know that it is indeed in the works and progress is steady.

More images here: https://www.facebook.com/redhammerstudios/posts/1231147636898227

Mi28_render032.jpg

• Like 19

To celebrate 2000 followers on our VK page (https://vk.com/redhammerstudios), we posted some early WIP images of the amazing work that is being done on by our newest member Yura. 

While you shouldn't expect in the next updates, we wanted to let you know that it is indeed in the works and progress is steady.

More images here: https://www.facebook.com/redhammerstudios/posts/1231147636898227

Looks nice. Is this yurapetrov or are we talking about a different yura?

• Like 1

Looks nice. Is this yurapetrov or are we talking about a different yura?

different yura

• Like 2

The ultimate Mickey Mouse of death from above!  B)

• Like 3

That looks amazing. Can't wait to fly this beast around. Mi-28 is what the vanilla "Hamok" should have been. :)

• Like 2

Do the new sounds include samples for distant firing? Right now many rifles (AK-74 is the one I most recently test) sound very loud from far off (>500m), completely overpowering sounds from vanilla weapons.

what variant will the Mi-28 be?  

N

• Like 1