Isnt the key included in that download..should be in there.

Key is there but it must not be the right one. I'm redownloading now. I may have gotten a bad download the first time.

Does this mod work both as SP and MP?

Of course.This mod is a collection of weapons, vehicles and uniforms/equipment for Russian armed forces and US armed forces.And it is a must have due to the outstanding quality :)

• Like 4

Of course.This mod is a collection of weapons, vehicles and uniforms/equipment for Russian armed forces and US armed forces.And it is a must have due to the outstanding quality :)

Great, how about Escalation? I that just addon features? I haven't found a download for Escalation yet.

Great, how about Escalation? I that just addon features? I haven't found a download for Escalation yet.

Escalation was the RHS entry for BI's MANW contest. It included both the US and the Russian sides. You can find both mods, as well as GREF in our website: http://www.rhsmods.org/

But yes, all our content can be used for whatever game mode the mission makers want, be it in SP, Coop or MP (I tend to create and play missions for all 3 modes)  :)

• Like 1

"One of the top managers at the legendary factory in Izhevsk told RT that their product lineup has increased more than twice since last year and they are getting ready to produce the brand new AK-12 for the Russian army."

It should be adopted officially in the next year or so. Alongside the Amanta and PAK FA 

Also this may be of interest for you guys

https://www.rt.com/news/343695-kalashnikov-superior-assault-rifle/

I think the AK-400 series is actually a rebranding of the AK-74M upgrades they showed off at last year's Victory day parade with a few additional modifications like the gas block which seems to be similar to the newer AK-12 prototypes

30cwplg.jpg

http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2015/09/06/new-photos-of-ak-74-upgrade-package-for-russian-army-courtesy-larry-vickers/

• Like 1

I think the AK-400 series is actually a rebranding of the AK-74M upgrades they showed off at last year's Victory day parade with a few additional modifications like the gas block which seems to be similar to the newer AK-12 prototypes

http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2015/09/06/new-photos-of-ak-74-upgrade-package-for-russian-army-courtesy-larry-vickers/

While a lot of the furniture is the same and probably compatible from gun (AK-74M) to gun (AK-400) its my understanding the gas system of both the AK-400 and the AK-12 before it is substantially different vs the AK74 and preceding models. IZMASH / Kalashnikov seems to have abandoned the balanced-recoil operation as done in the AK-107/108, but both the newer guns (AK-12 and 400) seem to be equipped with the 2 round "microburts" which as far as I know, is achieved by the gas system, at a significantly higher rate than the full auto rate of fire.

This is again just more off the cuff speculation by me but, from what I've read the system as used by the AK-12/400 while it is something a little special its not nearly as exotic as the AK-107 and especially the AN-94 (which had a cable and pulley system inside it to facilitate its 2 round microburst feature. I have heard some stories about the AN-94, but I haven't heard anything about either the 107 nor 12s being notable unreliable compared to the standard issue 74M, but I would not be surprised to learn that the older, simpler system of the 74M still proves more reliable in testing vs. what's being attempted with many of the newer designs.

Aside from this the receivers are quite different, the AK-12/400 being almost fully ambidextrous, complete with reversible charging handle and butt-stock (the rear trunnion is removable and be used to set the stock to fold to the left or the right, at use preference. Also the dustcover, is a different, fixed type compared to the AK-74M but the Upgrade Kit models do seem to feature fixed, railed dustcovers which no doubt are similar in influence. 

While a lot of the furniture is the same and probably compatible from gun (AK-74M) to gun (AK-400) its my understanding the gas system of both the AK-400 and the AK-12 before it is substantially different vs the AK74 and preceding models. IZMASH / Kalashnikov seems to have abandoned the balanced-recoil operation as done in the AK-107/108, but both the newer guns (AK-12 and 400) seem to be equipped with the 2 round "microburts" which as far as I know, is achieved by the gas system, at a significantly higher rate than the full auto rate of fire.

This is again just more off the cuff speculation by me but, from what I've read the system as used by the AK-12/400 while it is something a little special its not nearly as exotic as the AK-107 and especially the AN-94 (which had a cable and pulley system inside it to facilitate its 2 round microburst feature. I have heard some stories about the AN-94, but I haven't heard anything about either the 107 nor 12s being notable unreliable compared to the standard issue 74M, but I would not be surprised to learn that the older, simpler system of the 74M still proves more reliable in testing vs. what's being attempted with many of the newer designs.

Aside from this the receivers are quite different, the AK-12/400 being almost fully ambidextrous, complete with reversible charging handle and butt-stock (the rear trunnion is removable and be used to set the stock to fold to the left or the right, at use preference. Also the dustcover, is a different, fixed type compared to the AK-74M but the Upgrade Kit models do seem to feature fixed, railed dustcovers which no doubt are similar in influence. 

AK-400 doesn't have the 2 round hyperburst, it has the same 3 round burst as some of the 100 series. I don't think the charging handle is reversible either and the controls are the same as the standard AK. Gas system is definitely new though, as Larry claims it uses a short stroke gas piston instead of the traditional long stroke

• Like 2

Key is there but it must not be the right one. I'm redownloading now. I may have gotten a bad download the first time.

Well Ive downloaded it and uploaded it 3 times to my server and I STILL get booted for RHS issues in the rpt so good luck getting answers. Ive asked here about it Ive asked in the Severs and Admin topic and I am lost as to what it is. It all comes back to an RHS issue and having downloaded and uploaded it 3 times already I highly doubt mine is a bad download. Everything I run uses RHS US pack and I cant even get it to work.

If it's an RHS issue everyone that runs the mod should have the issue, especially if it's that severe ... so my guess it's not a RHS related issue at all :)

Try downloading from a different source (if you downloaded it from armaholic, try the torrent instead and so on), clean your key store, disable signature checking.

Test it locally first, if it works then you know its good. Then upload it to the server and try it there. If it doesn't work there, well then you troubleshoot the server. Try starting fresh on the mission for testing purposes (you might be using deleted/changed class names or similar) .... just go out of your comfort zone and check the problem from different angles.

If it's an RHS issue everyone that runs the mod should have the issue, especially if it's that severe ... so my guess it's not a RHS related issue at all :)

Try downloading from a different source (if you downloaded it from armaholic, try the torrent instead and so on), clean your key store, disable signature checking.

Test it locally first, if it works then you know its good. Then upload it to the server and try it there. If it doesn't work there, well then you troubleshoot the server. Try starting fresh on the mission for testing purposes (you might be using deleted/changed class names or similar) .... just go out of your comfort zone and check the problem from different angles.

The only errors I get in the rpt are RHS related..mp missions folder is empty..Ive run it all vanilla.Ive run it with all the other Mods I have I have even run it with just RHS enabled and it still boots me..the version is identical to the client version both downloaded from PW6..I will try the torrent and see what happens.

• Like 1

Well Ive downloaded it and uploaded it 3 times to my server and I STILL get booted for RHS issues in the rpt so good luck getting answers. Ive asked here about it Ive asked in the Severs and Admin topic and I am lost as to what it is. It all comes back to an RHS issue and having downloaded and uploaded it 3 times already I highly doubt mine is a bad download. Everything I run uses RHS US pack and I cant even get it to work.

Try to connect to a server using only the Arma 3 main/standard branch and the RHS mods (do not load any other addon or mod), and tell us if you still experience that issue. 

Also make sure that both the server and you are using the RHS mods version 0.4.1.

• Like 2

Try to connect to a server using only the Arma 3 main/standard branch and the RHS mods (do not load any other addon or mod), and tell us if you still experience that issue. 

Also make sure that both the server and you are using the RHS mods version 0.4.1.

Both versions of client and server are 0.4.1 have tried to run it with only RHS US as I don't use the Russian pack or thr Gref at this time and still with just the RHS US pack it boots me and gives me RHS errors on the server. I downloaded it again from the DB link on the website but the whole folder structure looks different and there are no keys in it. So now I downloaded it from the torrent sight as well and the folder looks different both the download from ModDB and the Torrent are @RHSUSAF with no "keys" folder in them. Instead of what I had was @rhs_usf3 from PW6. I will have to upload it to the server tomorrow and see what happens. I downloaded the key from the RHS website as well so I made sure that was the current one. I am also running current stable branch of A3.

i assume this is yours http://feedback.rhsmods.org/view.php?id=2362

the only error i see there in your rpt is

String STR_RHS_ACC_PKAS_SD not found

which is a stringtable entry in the AFRF that got copy pasted there and left in by mistake. In any case, it shouldn't boot you out. Could you try running AFRF as well, see if you get booted? 

AK-400 doesn't have the 2 round hyperburst, it has the same 3 round burst as some of the 100 series. I don't think the charging handle is reversible either and the controls are the same as the standard AK. Gas system is definitely new though, as Larry claims it uses a short stroke gas piston instead of the traditional long stroke

That's interesting, I didn't know how much of a departure the AK-400 was from the AK-12 (was under the impression that the 400 was just a tweaked 12) so I went back and watched the video. The gas system with adjustable regulator seems like an interesting choice. You're right though, with the possible exception of the short-stroke gas-system most everything else would seem to be capable of being fitted the to the AK-74M and I do see the similarities between the Universal Upgrade Kit and the released photos of the AK-400.

i assume this is yours http://feedback.rhsmods.org/view.php?id=2362

the only error i see there in your rpt is

which is a stringtable entry in the AFRF that got copy pasted there and left in by mistake. In any case, it shouldn't boot you out. Could you try running AFRF as well, see if you get booted? 

I am re-uploading RHS US and I will also upload RHS AFRF and try them out tonite and get back to you. I usually only run the UD art but will try the Russian part tonight as well..I appreciate the replies.

Yes that rpt is mine from the issue tracker. Didn't know where else to ask about it because of that RHS error. I'll get things uploaded today and get report back once that is done tonight.

Diesel

So I decided to totally re-install the server wipe it clean and start fresh and now I am unable to even re-install the server because of an RHS issue

The process cannot access the file '@rhs_usf3\addons\rhsusf_m1a2.pbo.rhsusaf.0.4.bisign' because it is being used by another process.

that file is the only file left in the entire game folder and it wont let me even delete it to re-install. Never had issues with RHS before but this takes the cake.

The process cannot access the file '@rhs_usf3\addons\rhsusf_m1a2.pbo.rhsusaf.0.4.bisign' because it is being used by another process.

All seem to point that you have a wrong value somewhere in your server / mods config.

Just to make sure we are in the same page, how have you called the US RHS folder?

Could be that you have a wrong name in the start up parameter:

-mod=@RHSUSAF

You mentioned that before you used the PWS rename, hence you used to load @rhs_usf3

BTW could you restart your PC, to see if it keeps showing the file access issue.

Also have you checked that your server.cfg is properly set?

https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/server.cfg

https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/ArmA:_Server_configuration

• Like 2

All seem to point that you have a wrong value somewhere in your server / mods config.

Just to make sure we are in the same page, how have you called the US RHS folder?

Could be that you have a wrong name in the start up parameter:

-mod=@RHSUSAF

You mentioned that before you used the PWS rename, hence you used to load @rhs_usf3

BTW could you restart your PC, to see if it keeps showing the file access issue.

Also have you checked that your server.cfg is properly set?

https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/server.cfg

https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/ArmA:_Server_configuration

I am now trying to totally re-install the server..I rent it and it has an option to delete and re-install..however I cant do that because it continues to say that rhs file is being used when its impossible because there are literally no other files on the server. I always get Mods from PW6..i have them install on my client machine then copy and upload them via FTP to the server. I always download the latest versions and get the latest proper keys. FTP will not allow the batch files and the wdget files to be uploaded so every time rhs updates I have to go in and delete the entire file and re-upload it. At this point none of it matters because I cannot even re-install the server from start because of that one rhs file. I have sent a message to the server company seeing if they can delete that file on their end. And then start the entire process all over again. I know the server cfg file and all th other settings are correct because all the other Mods I used worked perfect. Vanilla was perfect it was ONLY when I had RHS enabled did I get any issues. So because all of the missions I use/edit use the RHS US Mod I decided to do a fresh install and start with RHS first to absolutely eliminate anything else. So I am now waiting to hear from the server company I rent the server from. And yes I realize it sounds stupid but I have no other explanation as to why I cant delete one file when it is the only file left on the server..it makes absolutely no sense to me. I appreciate your replies and help at this point not much else I can do until I can get the company to re-install it.

Guys is something happened to repair functions?

Trying to repair a broken tank turret with a repait truck with no joy...

Same with track,it seems i'm unable to repair damaged tanks and IFV

How can I get AI gunner to use ATGMs in RHS helos? The AI seems to only use the gun and not the missiles, even against armor.

How can I get AI gunner to use ATGMs in RHS helos? The AI seems to only use the gun and not the missiles, even against armor.

Ai have never really engaged with missiles even in vanilla choppers. Two options-set it to manual fire and use the ai gunner to target then you fire.Or select targets then use "command fire" which default is shift and fire button I believe.

"Command fire" only seems to toggle the gun. Since the "switch weapons" button operates the rockets, I can't force the gunner to select missiles. I did try manual fire, but I've had issues with the missiles not guiding. They're SACLOS (no need for locking), so it should be enough to get the AI gunner to look at the target, right?