Several times asked, but the answer never received. Maybe now :)

You want to fix approach ironsight American weapons? To match the zoom of the eye ironsight the approximation of Russian weapons.

I spent the tests, and I can give a complete list of the bad weapons. They also have a new faction GREF.

Thank you.

yes, please make a ticket on feeback.rhsmods.org

yes, please make a ticket on feeback.rhsmods.org

I was there unfortunately is not registered.

And my English, or rather with our Google-Translate leaves much to be desired.

If it is necessary, I would have been easier to write this list in this thread.

If you can write all the weapons here, I could update the ticket.

The list of bad weapons:

RHS:USAF:

М16 all version; М4 all version; М240 all version; М249 all version; М27; М2010; М107; M14 EBR; Mk11 mod 0; Mk18 mod 1; MP7F1 all version; HK416 D10 all version; HK416 D14.5 all version; collimator М32; М320; М136; SMAW; Stinger;

RHS:AFRF:

ironsight RPG-7V;

RHS:GREF:

Mosin karbine; karbine k98; Ðœ72Ð7;

By the way, the M1A1 and M1A2 tanks have some issues because sometimes their movements wiggle or sway to the other directions and do some unbelievable stunts like when you press A or D key and then the tank rotates and then suddenly it goes fast like it has some kind of a nitrous system in it...... then tank will throw backwards or forwards and sometimes when I did NOT able to control the sudden speed, it will flip down.

And also the commander's CITV does not have a range on it to identify the distance of the enemy's position.

Hope to see this fix soon.

Thank you.

-

1. Wierd behavior is a BIS bug, we can't do anything about it.

2. CITV in M1A2 series do not have a laser range finder, so as it is it's realistic and will not have a laser range finder. In reality what CITV have is passive range finder, more you can learn here -> http://www.steelbeasts.com/sbwiki/index.php?title=M1A2_(SEP)#Commander.27s_Independent_Thermal_Viewer_.28CITV.29

Of course right now CITV in our M1A2's uses as a placeholder vanilla optics.

Having an issue with getting this to work on my server, I keep getting kicked out and all I can find is this in the rpt log of the server String STR_RHS_ACC_PKAS_SD not found. I uploaded the Mod twice now put the keys in and still cannot figure out what is going on. FTP said no failed transfer files so everything uploaded fine. Been pulling my hair out trying to figure this out. Any help at all would be great.

Diesel

Russian uniforms need gloves and knee pads. What do you think?

• Like 1

I agree and with the Apex update (if im not mistaken) the newish russian Ratnik uniform and body armor greatly diminish thermal signatures due to the material they are made of.

Agreed. It'd be great to have Ratnik in RHS. Digital Flora looks badass. :) Ideally it'd come with AK-12 and the updated PKP:

1_22221311.jpg

It also seems to come with next-gen combat googles as well (better than those silly face masks from Apex...):
1056896.jpg

Agreed. It'd be great to have Ratnik in RHS. Digital Flora looks badass. :) Ideally it'd come with AK-12

You mean the AK-12 that was meant to be issued in 2014? The one that's still in the prototype and evaluation state in 2016? 

"need" is an overstatement.

I agree and with the Apex update (if im not mistaken) the newish russian Ratnik uniform and body armor greatly diminish thermal signatures due to the material they are made of.

did BI introduce a new Russian uniform in apex? there is no such thing as ratnik uniform (the emr is not part of the program). 

Agreed. It'd be great to have Ratnik in RHS. Digital Flora looks badass. :) Ideally it'd come with AK-12 and the updated PKP:

there won't be an AK-12 in RHS until it is fielded, which it isn't at this very moment. Bi provides an earlier prototype version of AK-12 in apex which would need to suffice for the time being. 

Will vehicles such as the V-22, RG-31, IL-76 and the LAV-25 come to RHS in the future?

as always: no. maybe. probably â„¢ ;)

• Like 3

It's not really a bug, but would it be possible to rename the 1p76 Rakurs PM optic so that it isn't placed first in the list of available optics? Currently it overrides the default 'empty' choice. In the grand scheme of things (hell even in the small scheme of things  :P ) this isn't really an issue, let alone a problem, but it makes the virtual arsenal look a bit messy. 

• Like 1

It's not really a bug, but would it be possible to rename the 1p76 Rakurs PM optic so that it isn't placed first in the list of available optics? Currently it overrides the default 'empty' choice. In the grand scheme of things (hell even in the small scheme of things  :P ) this isn't really an issue, let alone a problem, but it makes the virtual arsenal look a bit messy. 

imo it would be better to report it there -> https://feedback.bistudio.com/because that's not the only accessory beginning with number ;)

• Like 2

there won't be an AK-12 in RHS until it is fielded, which it isn't at this very moment. Bi provides an earlier prototype version of AK-12 in apex which would need to suffice for the time being. 

"One of the top managers at the legendary factory in Izhevsk told RT that their product lineup has increased more than twice since last year and they are getting ready to produce the brand new AK-12 for the Russian army."

It should be adopted officially in the next year or so. Alongside the Amanta and PAK FA 

Also this may be of interest for you guys

https://www.rt.com/news/343695-kalashnikov-superior-assault-rifle/

"One of the top managers at the legendary factory in Izhevsk told RT that their product lineup has increased more than twice since last year and they are getting ready to produce the brand new AK-12 for the Russian army."

It should be adopted officially in the next year or so. Alongside the Amanta and PAK FA 

"One of the top managers at the legendary factory in Izhevsk told RT"

Yep... totally the most plausable source and totally NOT pr stunt (and a cheap one at that)  :D

Until there are pics of more than a few production models on some maneuvers, it pretty much not field-ready final model.

• Like 3

i already said this: i have a 3d model 99% done, same version as the one in Apex, back when "sources" were "sure" it will get fielded that particular version. It didn't happen, wasted modelling time on my side: long story short, will not repeat that based on "sources". Hate to repeat myself, but the Apex version. or the HLC one will have to make do.

For PAKFA - we already had the model, for Armata, we gonna get the model from a 3rd party.

regarding the AK-400, seen the prototype, same as above, will think about making it or not only once it is fielded.

• Like 1

One of the top managers at the legendary factory in Izhevsk told

Do not listen top managers. Their work - talk.

Do not listen top managers. Their work - talk.

Top.......men

(sadly enough that's probably where most of those prototypes end up, if not the scrap heap)

I'm trying to run the USAF mod on my server. It keeps telling my that I need to add additional server keys or delete a few files. Which server key am I needing? I am trying to run version 0.4.1 from armaholic.

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=27149

Isnt the key included in that download..should be in there.

• Like 1

did BI introduce a new Russian uniform in apex? there is no such thing as ratnik uniform (the emr is not part of the program). 

No, they didn't. All Ratnik gear variants that I've seen came in Digital Flora, though.

"One of the top managers at the legendary factory in Izhevsk told RT that their product lineup has increased more than twice since last year and they are getting ready to produce the brand new AK-12 for the Russian army."[/size]

It's still a prototype but here is the Ak 400 being fired