As Misty mentioned, we are sorting a counter to the MkV SOC. Which is a Raptor. :)  

I was gonna do the Dyugon as my first Blender model, but the bloody Bachelor thesis is eating up all the time ever =\\

As Misty mentioned, we are sorting a counter to the MkV SOC. Which is a Raptor. :)  

I'm still hunting a similarly capable mate for the SOC-R.

It's brilliant to see these types of boats make it into arma, you've done some really awesome work there :)

I'm not exactly familiar with Russian vehicles (hopefully you will know more) but from what I gather the Raptor is really close to the CB90 in design, is it in your scope of things todo on doing that as a counter-part to the Raptor at all in the future? I guess the Russian would use it similar to a riverine command boat like the US currently use it for?

I'm not exactly familiar with Russian vehicles (hopefully you will know more) but from what I gather the Raptor is really close to the CB90 in design, is it in your scope of things todo on doing that as a counter-part to the Raptor at all in the future? I guess the Russian would use it similar to a riverine command boat like the US currently use it for?

It's actually mentioned in official press releases (in russian obviously) that Raptor was not only based, but even co-developed with CB90 devs. Pretty much RF navy's equivalent of IVECO LMV "Lynx" that army/SOF did.

• Like 1

Sorry for the stupid question...

it's possible to switch OFF  with an addAction this 2 radar: 

rhs_prv13
rhs_p37

and what should I put in the SQS?

Thank you.

I was gonna do the Dyugon as my first Blender model, but the bloody Bachelor thesis is eating up all the time ever =\\

Well...drop the thesis man! We need boats!  

(A joke. Do not, repeat do NOT drop the thesis)

Well...drop the thesis man! We need boats!  

(A joke. Do not, repeat do NOT drop the thesis)

I'd have to agree, DO NOT DROP IT.

Hello,

This already may or may not be possible, but if it is I am unaware how to do so.

Is there a plan to allow for a virtual garage (like the vanilla one) to edit vehicles already placed on a map? With all the hidden selections and decals this would be doable in my opinion, no different than how the virtual arsenal works now, with vehicles. It would be nice to be able to add and remove hidden selections to vehicles on the fly (probably require a repair vehicle or facility to be near the vehicle to edit it). Again if this is possible I am unsure how to achieve this. 

Also with this, would it be possible to change the weapons on a vehicle such as the HMMWV via the same feature? Change from a M2 to a Mk19, TOW, or M134. This would require less vehicle models if you were able to change the weapons. I assume this is not possible due to arma limitations or is in the plans and just not released. 

Thanks and keep up the good work!

Yes, when the inventory change is initialised (e.g. by leaving the Arsenal selection screen to "Try" your current loudout), the script should swap the weapon class for a version with a handanim that matches the currently selected grip attachment. Reyhard is a damn magician!

And the second part with the top-rail PEQ-15: it is known. The current top-mounted one is designed to fit the M4s alone really. The model has to be physically offset a specific distance from the side rail 'origin' position, to match where it will appear relative to the top rail. It clips the 416 rail because the 416 handguard rail is higher up than on an M4 (presumably because of the big fat gas piston running underneath it instead of a little DI tube).

Alternate model variant specifically for the 416 are something that is on the table. But consensus is that RHS need to work on a way of doing it smartly, without filling Arsenal and containers with so many PEQ variant.

Do a script like with the AR15 grips. There's an actual entry for the HK optimized PEQ/Light combo, but its hidden from access and automatically attaches when the regular combo is detected on the weapon.

I have an idea for a piece of equipment, the Tactical Tailor 40mm Grenade Belt. I've seen pictures of this in use with just about every service within the US Armed Forces. It hold 12 grenades, it could go into the backpack slot as a way for grenadiers to carry a bit more. I assume its privately bought and not standard issue, but I believe it would be a neat and simple addition. Could be good for when you get more Soldier Plate Carrier System loadouts out, since the carrier doesn't have a ton of room on it for grenade pouches.

http://i.imgur.com/WNQWUsDl.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/Gkbw05N.jpg

http://www.tacticaltailor.com/40mmbelt12rd.aspx

That boat and M2 got me like....

I'm in tears from laughing..  :lol:

Well played Sir, well played.

I know that it has already been said many times that you don't like the way PIP behaves in ArmA at the moment, but I'm really looking forward to seeing more PIP stuff like binoculars, high magnification optics, etcetera, etcetera, etcetera... I actually think that having everything PIP'ed up would be an enormous advancement, and a must have feature.

Your PIP acogs are really top notch in my opinion, so it would be a shame to see them abandoned, as they add a giant touch of realism to the game. They were extremely needed, I had dreams of that stuff back when I bought the great, classic, ArmA 2.

As a person who is obsessed with realism, I'd have to say that I can barely play without them. Even though I play ArmA on an obnoxiously s****y laptop, I feel the need to mount them on my rifles... and no, I don't care if they're eating my fps (you were right Jackal) as long as it's realistic.

The first thing I care about is realism, next thing is my fps...

These are just my thoughts, keep up the good work.

• Like 2

I don't see how an ACOG having 280p resolution is realistic dnl04, PiP in Arma just isn't very good.

• Like 1

I don't see how an ACOG having 280p resolution is realistic dnl04, PiP in Arma just isn't very good.

Agreed, for now 3d optics work better.

• Like 4

I know that it has already been said many times that you don't like the way PIP behaves in ArmA at the moment, but I'm really looking forward to seeing more PIP stuff like binoculars, high magnification optics, etcetera, etcetera, etcetera... I actually think that having everything PIP'ed up would be an enormous advancement, and a must have feature.

Your PIP acogs are really top notch in my opinion, so it would be a shame to see them abandoned, as they add a giant touch of realism to the game. They were extremely needed, I had dreams of that stuff back when I bought the great, classic, ArmA 2.

As a person who is obsessed with realism, I'd have to say that I can barely play without them. Even though I play ArmA on an obnoxiously s****y laptop, I feel the need to mount them on my rifles... and no, I don't care if they're eating my fps (you were right Jackal) as long as it's realistic.

Also a big fan of the PiP optics. Whatever their compromises I think they better reflect the reality of using optics than the 2D cut-out.

• Like 2

These are just my thoughts, keep up the good work.

until PIP gets improved both in terms of performance and max possible resolution used, there is really no point to use this system for more things tbh. The downside is a lot more obvious for people running higher resolution monitors, due to the hard limit of the PIP res

• Like 4

I agree that due to the low resolution it may not be compared to the real thing, but it's the concept behind it that stands out, that gives a completely new firing experience. However, you're obviously right that it being low res doesn't help, but I consider it as a magnificently promising starting point, a great feature, an outstandingly useful addition.

• Like 1

Sorry for the stupid question...

it's possible to switch OFF  with an addAction this 2 radar: 

rhs_prv13
rhs_p37

and what should I put in the SQS?

Thank you.

Is this THAT STUPID? 

I've tried with "enableSimulation false" with no luck..anyone willing to help?

Is this THAT STUPID? 

I've tried with "enableSimulation false" with no luck..anyone willing to help?

It's not possible to do this by script. You can disable the radars with the configs but that's either on or off.
  • Like 1

It's not possible to do this by script. You can disable the radars with the configs but that's either on or off.

THANK YOU MAN!!! At least now I know is not possible. Got to find another way around my mission task....

Do a script like with the AR15 grips. There's an actual entry for the HK optimized PEQ/Light combo, but its hidden from access and automatically attaches when the regular combo is detected on the weapon.

Reyhard done so, now that he's had time to work on it.

It should be a feature included in the next release.

Is that M2A1 Browning a new model? If so will there be a just ironsights version as well? Looking good! Glad we're getting another naval asset!