An small update regarding the M4 Block II's and the Mk18's.

Soul Assassin has done an amazing job updating the DD (RIS) II rails with new accurate models to replace the older models used from the RHARD Mk18 pack.

They will come in the standard Black and Brown versions as well as Desert painted and something more fitting to everyone's upcoming island holiday...

They're lovely! But please, don't change any classnames! :D

• Like 1

They're lovely! But please, don't change any classnames! :D

We always keep legacy classnames so do not worry.

Is this a question about real life?

If yes, checdk this video, you can hear how the gun shots sound very different from a distance.

No it was not a question about real life, it was regarding the mod sounds. That video also shows off a reverb of sorts when the camera is at a distance from the shooter, something that RHS weaponry currently does not do.

• Like 1

Soul Assassin has done an amazing job updating the DD (RIS) II rails with new accurate models to replace the older models used from the RHARD Mk18 pack.

They will come in the standard Black and Brown versions as well as Desert painted and something more fitting to everyone's upcoming island holiday...

An easter egg version of this that's actually an airsoft gun and has a really overly exagerrated thumb over bore magpul style grip would be cool. And then have it only unlock on April 1st.

Loving this, especially with the new weapons switching, I am really tempted to get into runnin and gunnin again.

Not sure where you ask for help apart from here, however, can someone from RHS explain to me why when I change JUST the rocket pods on the A10 to gbu12s, and nothing else, this happens? Far left and right hardpoint.

agL7u7u.jpg

Not sure where you ask for help apart from here, however, can someone from RHS explain to me why when I change JUST the rocket pods on the A10 to gbu12s, and nothing else, this happens? Far left and right hardpoint.

Yeah-I have the same issue-bombs and rockets blend into each other

:icon_dj: textures & models. 

So, is it coming in next RHS update v0.4.2 ??

I cannot see any change in model, except the backup iron sights were removed.. 

Thanks a lot for amazing work. :)

:icon_dj: textures & models. 

So, is it coming in next RHS update v0.4.2 ??

I cannot see any change in model, except the backup iron sights were removed.. 

Thanks a lot for amazing work. :)

Handguard is remodeled for better quality

• Like 1

No it was not a question about real life, it was regarding the mod sounds. That video also shows off a reverb of sorts when the camera is at a distance from the shooter, something that RHS weaponry currently does not do.

Apparently I was drunk when last playing our mod, or something like that. Just asked around, apparently there is no sound shader yet :S

We'll add it soon...

• Like 2

Beautiful work! Will the KAC stocked version have the updated textures as well or just the Magpull CTR Version?

RHSBlockIIws.jpg

So, if equipped w. sound suppressor and scope, we will be able to survive at least 2 cliff jumps and about 20 7.62x39 hits? Oh and near-direct RPG fire as well...  ;)

• Like 1

So, if equipped w. sound suppressor and scope, we will be able to survive at least 2 cliff jumps and about 20 7.62x39 hits? Oh and near-direct RPG fire as well...  ;)

Only if you are a lone... survivor  :P (tho SEALs don't tend to use Block II, they prefer HK416)  ;)

• Like 1

Only if you are a lone... survivor  :P (tho SEALs don't tend to use Block II, they prefer HK416)  ;)

Painted HK416's with KAC M4-2000 suppressors, Eotech sight and G33 Magnifier, Magpul CTR or KAC Crane buttstocks stocks, Magpul Emags. The DEVGRU guys use that, but with aftermarket pistol grips and handguards also....

...Sorry, just thought I'd show off my research.

Using an MCC template map in multiplayer, I'm able to access Zeus.  I can see all the factions that were added in by different mods, but unfortunately I can't the RHS USF ones.

Using an MCC template map in multiplayer, I'm able to access Zeus.  I can see all the factions that were added in by different mods, but unfortunately I can't the RHS USF ones.

I'm afraid this is the wrong thread, we are not part of the MCC dev team, nor are involved in the development of their mod, we have enough on our plate creating content for RHS  :)

But I'm sure the nice people at MCC will take note of your recommendation if you forward it to them.

• Like 2

Our hardworking artist, Zeealex, strikes again.

This time she thought about bringing joy to the USMC motor pool.

Can you tell what the vehicle is in these W.I.P renders*?

A. HEMTT
B. MTVR
C. FMTV

* I
t's been improved a lot since the last renders we shared

Z66PK9m.jpg

dDvEFEe.jpg

• Like 7

Some very nice work from Zee there-i can see them looking great in game :)

• Like 1

I mean, clearly that's the YGBSM used by the ultra-secret ops division of the OSS. You can tell by the SNAFU-class GPS-guided LSDWTFBBQ. [citation desperately needed]

:ph34r:

• Like 1

I mean, clearly that's the YGBSM used by the ultra-secret ops division of the OSS. You can tell by the SNAFU-class GPS-guided LSDWTFBBQ. [citation desperately needed]

:ph34r:

Well obviously...

• Like 1

Well obviously...

You can trust me. I'm a sleep-deprived college custodian scientist.

Joking aside- those are some gorgeous renders! Can't wait to seem 'em in action!

Wrong, vanilla SEAL teams are issued Block II Mk18s. Only the DEVGRU uses 416s on a daily basis.  :rolleyes:

And I must say - new rail models are looking mighty fine, can't wait for them and the new camo options, we might just switch to RHS's Block II's entirely ;)

You guys are such teases!! :D Love the new improved MK18's and love the work by Sabre, and also good to see Ardvarkdb starting to show interest again.

The best addon community out there, thanks guys for all your hard work in keeping Arma 3 even more enjoyable to play !! 

also good to see Ardvarkdb starting to show interest again.

Huh?

• Like 3