Which producers do you actually have deals with? Considering how western companies work (everything goes through the legal department, won't do anything that might weaken the trademark) I can't see you getting more then a computer generated "no you can't use our logos" answer. 

it's not the first, nor the last. unless we actually have an agreement with the producer, the real logos won't be used. i believe HK logo went through unnoticed on our part, but this will be rectified

nope. it's up to the mission designer how he wants the whole independent side to behave in relation to redfor and bluefor (note i have not used opfor here) or just parts of it

You do do like that other mod-was it SMA? whose HK's were branded Heckler and Cock ;) 

Congratulations on three fantastic releases! I was overjoyed to see the M10 and M93 uniforms in GREF. Are we allowed to retexture these?

Congratulations on three fantastic releases! I was overjoyed to see the M10 and M93 uniforms in GREF. Are we allowed to retexture these?

just like with everything else, if they have hiddenSelections enabled yo are free to make dependent config replacements and additions.

• Like 1

It's a bug, it will be fixed in hotfix that should arrive shortly after A3 1.60 release together with some other small tweaks.

As for second question - did you tried syncing get in waypoint with helicopter load waypoint?

No. I'm sort of new to this.

Is the get in waypoint synced to the units? And who gets the helicopter load waypoint, the chopper?

I'm really only familiar with the basic move and cycle stuff. So sorry if this is OT.

Regarding the bug thanks for fixing it for the next release! :)

Miscellaneous – enjoy new lowered weapon animations, support for amphibious tracked PhysX vehicles, more scripted control over animals, geometric occluders, and HBAO+

https://arma3.com/eden

I'm a bit.... lost now

Why do you not listen to what we tell you just for once :( ? They have started to work on it. It is not finished, it is broken. It doesnt work depending on number of whees defined in physX configuration and a bunch of other things. We try it all the time. We sort of know what we are talking about.

• Like 6

Why do you not listen to what we tell you just for once :( ? They have started to work on it. It is not finished, it is broken. It doesnt work depending on number of whees defined in physX configuration and a bunch of other things. We try it all the time. We sort of know what we are talking about.

Thanks for clarification :)

No. I'm sort of new to this.

Is the get in waypoint synced to the units? And who gets the helicopter load waypoint, the chopper?

I'm really only familiar with the basic move and cycle stuff. So sorry if this is OT.

Regarding the bug thanks for fixing it for the next release! :)

okay basically to get it to work the way you want. Place in a helicopter of your choice with a 'load' waypoint right next to it. place in a group of your choice with a 'get in' waypoint right next to the 'load' waypoint sync the 'load' waypoint and the 'get in' waypoint together. the helicopter will then wait for the group to all be in the heli before moving to its next waypoint. hope this helps.

also on eden editor to sync waypoints together you right click on one of the waypoints. there will be a drop down menu. click on sync then you'll see an option for Set waypoint activation. you'll get a dark blue line attached to your mouse from the waypoint, just move that over to the other waypoint and click it. that will have them synced.

Also to the RHS team and moderators i understand this is all off topic a bit, but i can remember being in this guys position and i thought it would be a lot more helpful if i just answered the question instead of someone popping up a link to some advice that is a bit confusing and causing them to have to ask around for clarification  :)

• Like 1

Guys i cant retexture your AK's from externall

Already got code :

class CfgPatches
{
class AK {

units[] = {};

weapons[] = {};

requiredVersion = 0.1;

requiredAddons[] = {"rhs_weapons","rhs_weapons2","rhs_c_weapons"};

};
class CfgWeapons
{
    class Rifle_Base_F;
    class rhs_weap_ak74m_Base_F;
    class rhs_weap_akm;
    class rhs_weap_ak103;

class rhs_weap_ak74m: rhs_weap_ak74m_Base_F {
            hiddenSelections[] = {"body"};
            hiddenSelectionsTextures[] = {"AK\XXXXXXXXXXRetexturesXXXXXXXXXX\XXXXXXXXXXRetexturesXXXXXXXXXX\ak74m_co.paa"};  
        };
        class rhs_weap_ak74m_camo: rhs_weap_ak74m {
            hiddenSelectionsTextures[] = {"AK\XXXXXXXXXXRetexturesXXXXXXXXXX\ak74mcamo_co.paa"};
            rhs_fold="rhs_weap_ak74m_camo_folded";
            rhs_npz="rhs_weap_ak74m_camo_npz";
            baseWeapon="rhs_weap_ak74m_camo";
        };
        class rhs_weap_ak74m_desert: rhs_weap_ak74m {
            hiddenSelectionsTextures[]= {"AK\XXXXXXXXXXRetexturesXXXXXXXXXX\ak74mpaint_co.paa"};
            rhs_fold="rhs_weap_ak74m_desert_folded";
            rhs_npz="rhs_weap_ak74m_desert_npz";
            baseWeapon="rhs_weap_ak74m_desert";
        };
        class rhs_weap_ak74m_plummag: rhs_weap_ak74m {
            hiddenSelectionsTextures[]= {"AK\XXXXXXXXXXRetexturesXXXXXXXXXX\ak74m_plum_co.paa"};
            rhs_fold="rhs_weap_ak74m_plummag_folded";
            rhs_npz="rhs_weap_ak74m_plummag_npz";
            baseWeapon="rhs_weap_ak74m_plummag";
        };
        class rhs_weap_ak74m_2mag: rhs_weap_ak74m {
            hiddenSelectionsTextures[]= {"AK\XXXXXXXXXXRetexturesXXXXXXXXXX\ak74mcamo_co.paa"};
            rhs_npz="rhs_weap_ak74m_2mag_npz";
            baseWeapon="rhs_weap_ak74m_2mag";
        };
        class rhs_weap_ak74m_2mag_camo: rhs_weap_ak74m_2mag {
            hiddenSelectionsTextures[]= {"AK\XXXXXXXXXXRetexturesXXXXXXXXXX\ak74mcamo_co.paa"};
            rhs_npz="rhs_weap_ak74m_2mag_camo_npz";
            baseWeapon="rhs_weap_ak74m_2mag_camo";
        };
        class rhs_weap_ak74m_npz: rhs_weap_ak74m {
            hiddenSelectionsTextures[] = {"AK\XXXXXXXXXXRetexturesXXXXXXXXXX\ak74m_plum_co.paa"};
            rhs_npz="rhs_weap_ak74m";
        };
        class rhs_weap_ak74m_camo_npz: rhs_weap_ak74m_npz {
            hiddenSelectionsTextures[] = {"AK\XXXXXXXXXXRetexturesXXXXXXXXXX\ak74mcamo_co.paa"};
            rhs_npz="rhs_weap_ak74m_camo";
        };
        class rhs_weap_ak74m_desert_npz: rhs_weap_ak74m_npz {
            hiddenSelectionsTextures[] = {"AK\XXXXXXXXXXRetexturesXXXXXXXXXX\ak74mpaint_co.paa"};
            rhs_npz="rhs_weap_ak74m_desert";
            baseWeapon="rhs_weap_ak74m_desert_npz";
        };
        class rhs_weap_ak74m_plummag_npz: rhs_weap_ak74m_npz {
            rhs_npz="rhs_weap_ak74m_plummag";
            hiddenSelectionsTextures[]= {"AK\XXXXXXXXXXRetexturesXXXXXXXXXX\ak74m_plum_co.paa"};
            weaponInfoType="rhs_rscOptics_ak74_plummag_npz";
            baseWeapon="rhs_weap_ak74m_plummag_npz";
        };    
        class rhs_weap_ak74m_2mag_npz: rhs_weap_ak74m_2mag {
            rhs_npz="rhs_weap_ak74m_2mag";
            baseWeapon="rhs_weap_ak74m_2mag_npz";
        };
        class rhs_weap_ak74m_2mag_camo_npz: rhs_weap_ak74m_2mag_npz {
            rhs_npz="rhs_weap_ak74m_2mag_camo";
        };
        class rhs_weap_ak74m_folded: rhs_weap_ak74m {
            hiddenSelectionsTextures[] = {"AK\XXXXXXXXXXRetexturesXXXXXXXXXX\ak74m_co.paa"};
            rhs_fold="rhs_weap_ak74m";
            baseWeapon="rhs_weap_ak74m_folded";
        };
        class rhs_weap_ak74m_camo_folded: rhs_weap_ak74m_folded {
            rhs_fold="rhs_weap_ak74m_camo";
            baseWeapon="rhs_weap_ak74m_camo_folded";
        };
        class rhs_weap_ak74m_desert_folded: rhs_weap_ak74m_folded {
            hiddenSelectionsTextures[]= {"AK\XXXXXXXXXXRetexturesXXXXXXXXXX\ak74mpaint_co.paa"};
            rhs_fold="rhs_weap_ak74m_desert";
            baseWeapon="rhs_weap_ak74m_desert_folded";
        };
        class rhs_weap_ak74m_plummag_folded: rhs_weap_ak74m_folded {
            rhs_fold="rhs_weap_ak74m_plummag";
            baseWeapon="rhs_weap_ak74m_plummag_folded";
        };    
        class rhs_weap_ak103_base: rhs_weap_akm {
            hiddenSelectionsTextures[] = {"AK\XXXXXXXXXXRetexturesXXXXXXXXXX\ak103_co.paa"};
            rhs_npz="rhs_weap_ak103_npz";
        };
        class rhs_weap_ak103_npz: rhs_weap_ak103 {
            hiddenSelectionsTextures[] = {"AK\XXXXXXXXXXRetexturesXXXXXXXXXX\ak103_co.paa"};
            rhs_npz="rhs_weap_ak103";
            baseWeapon="rhs_weap_ak103_npz";
        };
        class rhs_weap_ak103_1: rhs_weap_ak103_base    {
            baseWeapon="rhs_weap_ak103_1";
        };
        class rhs_weap_ak103_2: rhs_weap_ak103_base    {
            baseWeapon="rhs_weap_ak103_2";
        };    
        class rhs_weap_ak104: rhs_weap_ak103_base {
            hiddenSelectionsTextures[] = {"AK\XXXXXXXXXXRetexturesXXXXXXXXXX\ak104_co.paa"};
        };
        class rhs_weap_ak104_npz: rhs_weap_ak104 {
            hiddenSelectionsTextures[] = {"AK\XXXXXXXXXXRetexturesXXXXXXXXXX\ak104_co.paa"};
            rhs_npz="rhs_weap_ak104";
            baseWeapon="rhs_weap_ak104_npz";
        };
        class rhs_weap_ak105: rhs_weap_ak74m {
            baseWeapon="rhs_weap_ak105";
            hiddenSelectionsTextures[]= {"AK\XXXXXXXXXXRetexturesXXXXXXXXXX\ak105_co.paa"};
        };
        class rhs_weap_ak105_npz: rhs_weap_ak105{
            hiddenSelectionsTextures[] = {"AK\XXXXXXXXXXRetexturesXXXXXXXXXX\ak105_co.paa"};
            rhs_npz="rhs_weap_ak105";
            baseWeapon="rhs_weap_ak105_npz";
        };    
    };
};   

Where all textures are new, but somehow game is still use default rusty, damaged, heavy weathered textures.

fix the F-22, PAK-FA and A-10 please, A-10A need to do weapons choose and new HUD (upgrade to C model?) and the other need a flight model re-work

fix the F-22, PAK-FA and A-10 please, A-10A need to do weapons choose and new HUD (upgrade to C model?) and the other need a flight model re-work

If you can send us the better flight model values we will gladly have them :)

Great work on the new RHS stuff guys.

Sad to see the FROG m81 go though, I'm not a fan of the gloves on the G3.

GREF is amazing though keep up the good work.

Sad to see the FROG m81 go though, I'm not a fan of the gloves on the G3.

We'll include new Mechanix gloves textures for the next update (thanks to the great artist Sabre). Stay tuned  :)

• Like 2

Okay-lot's of thread cleanup here. Let's drop this now

• Like 2

Okay-lot's of thread cleanup here. Let's drop this now

Thank you.

• Like 1

Quick question, does the Russian beanie have hiddenselections? I tried checking the RHSmods documentation but couldn't find anything on it.

Thank you.

Quick question, does the Russian beanie have hiddenselections? I tried checking the RHSmods documentation but couldn't find anything on it.

Thank you.

hiddenSelections[] = {"Camo1"};
    hiddenSelectionsTextures[] = {"rhsafrf\addons\rhs_infantry\data\beanie_camo_co.paa"};
  • Like 2

hiddenSelectionsTextures[] = {"rhsafrf\addons\rhs_infantry\data\beanie_camo_co.paa"};

The same question, only about AFRF balaclavas

Thanks!

The same question, only about AFRF balaclavas

Thanks!

Here you have :)

hiddenSelectionsTextures[] = {"\rhsafrf\addons\rhs_infantry2\gear\head\data\rhs_bala2_olive_co.paa"};
  • Like 1

So, I have a RHS-related story to tell!

Some friends and I play with RHS kit as part of our server mods on a nearly-daily basis, but it's only recently we've started to delve into the more interesting features of the mod, such as the tank FCS, ground radar, all the neat little tools you've included. Well, the one we've been enjoying the most lately is the PTS-M and its amphibious operations; albeit, we've mostly been 'enjoying' them by seeing what we can load on it before it is overloaded, usually through throwing ourselves headfirst at bodies of water with lord-knows-what loaded in the back.

Only last night, Arma's physics and the glorious soviet duck interacted in a way I have never seen before- and it was beautiful.

Running empty into the ocean near the AAC airstrip, I got a little overzealous with the throttle, and as I entered the water, the PTS decided to do a little pirouette... and then launch itself into the stratosphere! Before I knew what was happening, I was thrown from the cabin and into a very unintentional free-fall, which afforded me a great view of the island for the minute-or-so I was airbourne.

(Here's a snapshot I managed to grab during my brief time as a camo-clad bird, the burning wreck of another 'victim' of our experimenting can be seen at the top)

To make a long story short, I ended up splattered on a beach about seven kilometers away, and for about a solid minute, I couldn't catch my breath, my friends and I were laughing so hard!

I don't know what caused it, and I hope never to find out- thanks to RHS, I got to see Arma act in a way I never expected, and it is now responsible for one of the best memories I think I'll ever have of the game. :D

• Like 3

Might just be me, but I feel like the Tan version of the SU230/PVS and the WMX Insight are the wrong shades of tan.

• Like 1

So, I have a RHS-related story to tell!

Only last night, Arma's physics and the glorious soviet duck interacted in a way I have never seen before- and it was beautiful.

I like it  :) Good story. What is the uniform you are wearing in the picture?

•  
  • Like 1

Might just be me, but I feel like the Tan version of the SU230/PVS and the WMX Insight are the wrong shades of tan.

What does "wrong" mean when it comes to shades of tan? Do they only come in one specific shade of tan? I am not too familiar with them.