Amazing update, thanks for all your hard work. Will the GREF side be focused on russian surplus gear or do you plan on expanding the faction to include other 'second rate' militaries? Stuff like generic african and south american militias. 

that would be amazing!

that would be amazing!

Yeah, nothing fully fledged, just some generic units mostly to make use of the vehicles and weapons that arnt really used anymore by the US and Russian faction, but are still in the mod.

They are now in VA but not in the ammo boxes until we get new handguards. We simply unscoped them in VA because a lot of people were using them in their actual WIP stage :)

QFT. Can't live my Arma-life without the M4B2 :D

New hanguards btw? Are there any details you could shine some lights on at this stage?

Imo the DD-rail is lovely as-is. The only thing I'm missing personally is a M203 flipup or similar :)

So i have a question from the other day that the RHS team might be able to answer. With Russia's creation of the national guard are units such as the OMON and the vv going to be absorbed into it? or are they going to work alongside it at a reduced role? secondly if they are absorbed do you know if they will maintain their certain identities? and finally what does it mean for the future of RHS if the VV is absorbed into the national guard? Sorry for the bombard of questions, i haven't been able to find much info on them and you guys know a lot about that area.

On another note, am I the only one hearing the Russian guys speak English?  The GREFOR are good to go, but I keep having OPFOR guys reporting in English.

It's a known issue, it'll be probably fixed by the next RHS release, soon  :)

New hanguards btw? Are there any details you could shine some lights on at this stage?

Imo the DD-rail is lovely as-is. The only thing I'm missing personally is a M203 flipup or similar :)

Basically the same idea, but improved model rails :)

With Russia's creation of the national guard are units such as the OMON and the vv going to be absorbed into it? secondly if they are absorbed do you know if they will maintain their certain identities? and finally what does it mean for the future of RHS if the VV is absorbed into the national guard?

OMON and the Internal troops are now part of that National Guard (tho it's still something new, so changes may occur).

On the RHS side, we are waiting until all the changes settle down, but we'll probably adapt our factions to the new organization.

• Like 7

So i have a question from the other day that the RHS team might be able to answer. With Russia's creation of the national guard are units such as the OMON and the vv going to be absorbed into it? or are they going to work alongside it at a reduced role? secondly if they are absorbed do you know if they will maintain their certain identities? and finally what does it mean for the future of RHS if the VV is absorbed into the national guard? Sorry for the bombard of questions, i haven't been able to find much info on them and you guys know a lot about that area.

as far as the information goes, all current units such as omon will be absorbed. It is not certain about identity, but i would assume there won't remain as it is now, even though current identities are kept for now. For RHS, at this very moment we try to focus on external forces and less on internal ones. Even so, when the current national guard project gets into a more definite form we'll most likely follow through.

edit:

damn ninjas

• Like 4

QFT. Can't live my Arma-life without the M4B2 :D

The handguards are being remodeled currently to meet the standard of quality of the rest of the weapon:

eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL2kuZ3lhem8uY29tLzk5

We have not had any discussion on this yet. I think for now we keep the structure as it was pre-2016 and the formation of the National Guard so as not to confuse the users. Also you can see that in the mod the amount of attention that goes to VV and other interior troops is minimal as focus is on exterior troops.

• Like 6

damn.

just damn.

:wub:

thanks for the info, its gonna be interesting to see if this new change sorts out some of the corruption as well in the Russian armed forces.

very nice work guys I can't wait to see what you guys do for the future aswel as Cunico for his Spec 4 Vests pack

• Like 2

Can team RHS change from auto reload to manual reload on sniper rifles and WWII rifles. Its very hard to see target hit after taking shots.

May be you can put option it in RHS Settings like safety.

Can team RHS change from auto reload to manual reload on sniper rifles and WWII rifles. Its very hard to see target hit after taking shots.

Hold fire button longer, so you will hold trigger will not reload instantly. BTW 2 previous pages.....

• Like 2

Guys, I'd refrain from posting pictures your re textures of the G3's, it's a bit of a sore point at the moment with some addons having been created without permission from the original artists, it's just going to start finger pointing as why x is allowed to post pictures, but Y was my addon banned? 

Until RHS and Cunico and Sabre release statements to the effect that their textures can be edited, then keep your work private for now. 

Just a humble suggestion.

• Like 16

i already answered this for you a few pages back

It's a known issue, it'll be probably fixed by the next RHS release, soon  :)

Awesome, thanks.

Does anyone know the classnames for the magazines for the static M2s? Ive tried a few but they dont appear to work. Ive tried rhs_mag_100rnd_127x99_mag and I can see it in a crate but even when I have it in my inventory or leave it on the ground it cannot be used with the M2.

Thanks!

Does anyone know the classnames for the magazines for the static M2s? Ive tried a few but they dont appear to work. Ive tried rhs_mag_100rnd_127x99_mag and I can see it in a crate but even when I have it in my inventory or leave it on the ground it cannot be used with the M2.

Any of these should work, tho unless you use a mod that adds the feature, I'm afraid that in Arma 3 you can't add ammo to static weapons:

"rhs_mag_100rnd_127x99_mag",
"rhs_mag_100rnd_127x99_mag_Tracer_Red",
"rhs_mag_100rnd_127x99_mag_Tracer_Green",
"rhs_mag_100rnd_127x99_mag_Tracer_Yellow",
"rhs_mag_200rnd_127x99_mag",
"rhs_mag_200rnd_127x99_mag_Tracer_Red"
  • Like 1

i already answered this for you a few pages back

Sorry my bad sir... I am so stupid, didn't saw your post... Apologies...

And I mistyped "we" in that sentence..   :wacko:

Thanks a lot for telling to hold fire button to stop reloading.. Its amazing how you did that with animation..    :)

Hey guys.

So what's planned for the spec-ops side of RHS next? I'm really hyped about this.

Also, I read some pages back that there'll be camo version of the 416. Will there be customized 416s with say Magpul furniture or even aftermarket rail like RAHG or SMR?

Thanks!

• Like 2

Hey Great update.

I have one question how can i shoot smoke with the new Boat on the US Side ?

Effective range of AK-104 and 105, 500 meters. You have 1000 meters.
Just another setting permanent sight, not like longer counterparts.

• Like 1

Hi Guys, just a quick question, are the UGL sights on all the AR-15 variants bugged currently or is it just me?  The foresight is showing but the leaf sight isn't animating with it and is just laying flat...

GBpiuMK.png

EDIT: Fixed, internal mod broke it.

Hi Guys, just a quick question, are the UGL sights on all the AR-15 variants bugged currently or is it just me?  The foresight is showing but the leaf sight isn't animating with it and is just laying flat...

same problem?!