Right on the M24 SWS  :) Don't tell anyone, but the scope is actually a M8541A, the one the USMC use. Although Zee is aware that the M24 is used mainly by the Army, she couldn't help but promote her beloved scope in that render  :D 

We are still trying to figure out what will we able to deliver in the 0.4.2  :)

Actually it was because reconfiguring the leupold would take a lotta time and the premier was at hand so I just 'meh' :P

Did somebody say PASGT?! Don't tempt me pls. :D

are you guys planning to release spetznaz and other SOF units and gear this year? or is that even on the menu at all? lol. love the mod btw, keep up the great work gents.

are you guys planning to release spetznaz and other SOF units and gear this year? or is that even on the menu at all? lol. love the mod btw, keep up the great work gents.

There is already SOF gear in the pack.

So the sound is compatible and fully using the new sound features from A3? I'm asking beacuse all sounds the same (as in 0.4.0.1), except few rifles. Also RC branch (which i'm using now) is something that stable will be, so if you are planing hotfix, wait for stable 1.60, beacuse it should be released very soon (from my knowledge and past updates release dates).

So the sound is compatible and fully using the new sound features from A3? I'm asking beacuse all sounds the same (as in 0.4.0.1), except few rifles. Also RC branch (which i'm using now) is something that stable will be, so if you are planing hotfix, wait for stable 1.60, beacuse it should be released very soon (from my knowledge and past updates release dates).

If it was stated in the Change log then yes otherwise to what I know its not using sound shaders yet. 

If it was stated in the Change log then yes otherwise to what I know its not using sound shaders yet. 

There isnt any news about the sound shaders, so we must wait.

Please consider disabling the engine fire/smoke its really mess with the game - if BMP got hit in engine it should not work, but fire? Whole crew bailing out instead of defending in immobilised vehicle.

Also in the rpt files i got errors related to RHS:

Protocol bin\config.bin/RadioProtocolCZ/: Missing word veh_vehicle_tank_s

19:28:57 Protocol bin\config.bin/RadioProtocolCZ/: Missing word Direction

19:28:57 Protocol bin\config.bin/RadioProtocolCZ/: Missing word bearing240

19:28:57 Protocol bin\config.bin/RadioProtocolCZ/: Missing word dist75

19:28:57 Protocol bin\config.bin/RadioProtocolCZ/: Missing word Receive1

19:27:48 Protocol bin\config.bin/RadioProtocolCZ/: Missing word ICant

19:27:48 Protocol bin\config.bin/RadioProtocolCZ/: Missing word ICant

19:27:48 Protocol bin\config.bin/RadioProtocolCZ/: Missing word veh_vehicle_APC_s

19:27:50 Protocol bin\config.bin/RadioProtocolCZ/: Missing word ICant

19:27:50 Protocol bin\config.bin/RadioProtocolCZ/: Missing word veh_vehicle_APC_s

19:27:53 Protocol bin\config.bin/RadioProtocolCZ/: Missing word veh_vehicle_APC_s

19:27:54 Protocol bin\config.bin/RadioProtocolCZ/: Missing word veh_vehicle_APC_s

19:27:57 Protocol bin\config.bin/RadioProtocolCZ/: Missing word veh_vehicle_APC_s

19:27:59 Protocol bin\config.bin/RadioProtocolCZ/: Missing word veh_vehicle_APC_s

19:28:00 Protocol bin\config.bin/RadioProtocolCZ/: Missing word ICant

19:28:00 Protocol bin\config.bin/RadioProtocolCZ/: Missing word ICant

19:28:00 Protocol bin\config.bin/RadioProtocolCZ/: Missing word veh_vehicle_APC_s

19:28:02 Protocol bin\config.bin/RadioProtocolCZ/: Missing word ICant

19:28:02 Protocol bin\config.bin/RadioProtocolCZ/: Missing word veh_vehicle_APC_s

19:28:05 Protocol bin\config.bin/RadioProtocolCZ/: Missing word veh_vehicle_APC_s

19:28:06 Protocol bin\config.bin/RadioProtocolCZ/: Missing word ICant

19:28:06 Protocol bin\config.bin/RadioProtocolCZ/: Missing word veh_vehicle_APC_s

19:28:08 Protocol bin\config.bin/RadioProtocolCZ/: Missing word ICant

19:28:08 Protocol bin\config.bin/RadioProtocolCZ/: Missing word veh_vehicle_APC_s

19:28:11 Protocol bin\config.bin/RadioProtocolCZ/: Missing word veh_vehicle_APC_s

19:28:12 Protocol bin\config.bin/RadioProtocolCZ/: Missing word veh_vehicle_APC_s

19:28:14 Protocol bin\config.bin/RadioProtocolCZ/: Missing word ICant

19:28:14 Protocol bin\config.bin/RadioProtocolCZ/: Missing word veh_vehicle_APC_s

19:28:17 Protocol bin\config.bin/RadioProtocolCZ/: Missing word veh_vehicle_APC_s

19:28:18 Protocol bin\config.bin/RadioProtocolCZ/: Missing word veh_vehicle_APC_s

19:28:20 Protocol bin\config.bin/RadioProtocolCZ/: Missing word veh_vehicle_APC_s

19:28:22 Protocol bin\config.bin/RadioProtocolCZ/: Missing word Receive1

19:28:23 Protocol bin\config.bin/RadioProtocolCZ/: Missing word veh_vehicle_APC_s

19:28:25 Protocol bin\config.bin/RadioProtocolCZ/: Missing word veh_vehicle_APC_s

19:28:27 Protocol bin\config.bin/RadioProtocolCZ/: Missing word veh_vehicle_APC_s

19:28:28 Protocol bin\config.bin/RadioProtocolCZ/: Missing word Receive3

19:28:29 Protocol bin\config.bin/RadioProtocolCZ/: Missing word veh_vehicle_APC_s

19:28:31 Protocol bin\config.bin/RadioProtocolCZ/: Missing word veh_vehicle_APC_s

19:28:33 Protocol bin\config.bin/RadioProtocolCZ/: Missing word ICant

19:28:33 Protocol bin\config.bin/RadioProtocolCZ/: Missing word ICant

19:28:33 Protocol bin\config.bin/RadioProtocolCZ/: Missing word veh_vehicle_APC_s

19:28:35 Protocol bin\config.bin/RadioProtocolCZ/: Missing word ICant

19:28:37 Protocol bin\config.bin/RadioProtocolCZ/: Missing word veh_vehicle_APC_s

The PASGT are well inside our plans for GREF, so hopefully soon  :)

Tell you another helmet i've seen around developing military's is the old British army mk6 helmet. Its probably because everyone is progressively getting issued the mk7. So its like how the Americans replaced the PASGT and gave them away to everyone and their mums, now the British are doing it as well. 

Did you not check out this weeks update? A whole bunch of SOF stuff was added.

@Vasily.B I'm having the same issue with the KA-52 with selecting targets not working.Seems to be affecting the hinds as well. US choppers are working fine though.

• Like 1

Awesome update, big thx. May i ask why you guys changed the holding style of AKs? Also its possible to have grips options for Aks like you did with the M4s and M16s in the bipod section?

Hi everyone!

Do you love RHS mods but can't find a good team vs team mission?

Then better try the great RHS Sector Control mission by our team member Bek! It won't disappoint you :)

RHS Sector Control BIF page

• Like 1

The M107 is frustrating. Shoot one mag through it and the ACE heat dispersion makes it useless.

Awesome update, big thx. May i ask why you guys changed the holding style of AKs? Also its possible to have grips options for Aks like you did with the M4s and M16s in the bipod section?

Because it was asked so many times...no one seemed to like the mag_grip for whatever reason.

Grips will come when RIS handgurds will

The M107 is frustrating. Shoot one mag through it and the ACE heat dispersion makes it useless.

wrong thread. heat dispersion is not a RHS feature. m107 works just fine without 3rd party addons

• Like 2

I really want to commend you gents for polishing off the shotgun--its model, animations and sound effects. It has real pomp now and doesn't seem as flat. I've been using it a lot during house searches on Diyala and stuff and playing as a bank robber on Altis, and it's just great.

• Like 1

Well take it up with ACE then. The M107 is a fantastic addition and is really well made-from the neat recoiling barrel system to the visual heat effect after a shot. Zeealex should be commended.

• Like 3

Going to have to wait for ACE to update their compatability PBO's. Most likely in the next ACE update.

• Like 1

Going to have to wait for ACE to update their compatability PBO's. Most likely in the next ACE update.

Thanks for the helpful reply

wrong thread. heat dispersion is not a RHS feature. m107 works just fine without 3rd party addons

Respectfully I must disagree. Most likely due to small oversight, it seems the new RHS M107A1 weighs in at a featherweight 0.2 lbs unloaded vs the listed 28.7 lbs unloaded as per Barrett's website. This slight mass causes ACE to make it heat up incredibly fast, which ruins its accuracy and causes it to overheat and jam repeatedly. Changing the weight / mass to a more reasonable / realistic number (not sure if RHS uses 100% real weight measurements or has them "scaled" for game-play purposes) will make the problem take care of itself and there will be no more jamming / massive shot dispersion when using this gun with ACE. 

We missed these 2 stuff posted in a post on facebook. I have one more thing to stay, can we change the autoreload on sniper rifles and WWII rifles. Its very hard to see target hit after taking shots.

12525367_1129687413710917_26882552461422

12473897_1120194191326906_59284585140579

• Like 4

Did you not check out this weeks update? A whole bunch of SOF stuff was added.

@Vasily.B I'm having the same issue with the KA-52 with selecting targets not working.Seems to be affecting the hinds as well. US choppers are working fine though.

Yeah, thats beacuse Hinds are not using radar. But hmm, player should not see the radar, bbut be able to use "next target" feature, beacuse using it via 2-X-X is little stupid, specially if you got 20 vehicles on sight plus time for say the target to gunner, and i'm dead before missle can be fired. It very need the tweak KA-52 and hinds.

We missed these 2 stuff posted in a post on facebook. I have one more thing to stay, can we change the autoreload on sniper rifles and WWII rifles. Its very hard to see target hit after taking shots.

https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/183435-rhs-escalation-afrf-and-usaf/page-400#entry3026978

Also, like PP-2000, MP-7 could be dublicated to a pistol slot w. collapsed stock?

And about PiP - yeah... the less it's used in current state, the better. I'd be ok if PiP scopes went away all-together until BI improves handling of the system.

No, above mentioned weapons looks really silly with stock unfolded (because of arma animation system) so it will stay that way

Thanks for the feedback, I personally did not test the texture below Highest so I hadn't realised the extreme drop in quality. I'll look in to resolving the problem with the ladder texture for the next patch  :D

No problem! It's only a minor problem as you can still zero with the HUD, but glad to hear you're working on a fix. The LAW is one of my favorite launchers so thank you for making one  :)

Thanks for comments, was a good read. I personally really appreciate quality feedback/input and thoughts in general. And yes, I'm still alive and doing well! Very busy making things for you guys in my spare time. :)

You can remove the older mods if you like. The current MkV in RHS is technically in better shape than the old one (major physx tweak, from a year ago!). I don't have the specifics on the MELB in front of me, mostly likely same case.

Good news. I didnt want to be that guy bumping the Mk V thread, but it's great to see you back and with RHS now. 

Respectfully I must disagree. Most likely due to small oversight, it seems the new RHS M107A1 weighs in at a featherweight 0.2 lbs unloaded vs the listed 28.7 lbs unloaded as per Barrett's website. This slight mass causes ACE to make it heat up incredibly fast, which ruins its accuracy and causes it to overheat and jam repeatedly. Changing the weight / mass to a more reasonable / realistic number (not sure if RHS uses 100% real weight measurements or has them "scaled" for game-play purposes) will make the problem take care of itself and there will be no more jamming / massive shot dispersion when using this gun with ACE.

weight system in arma is not based on real life units, so not sure where you got 0.2lbs from - arma's system is a mix of weight and size both combined into a single value. m107 weight oversight will be fix in the next update (already fixed in the internal build).

Still, please don't report here stuff that is not directly related to RHS mods.

I have one more thing to stay, can we change the autoreload on sniper rifles and WWII rifles. Its very hard to see target hit after taking shots.

1. who's "we" in your sentence?

2. Hold fire button after you shoot, should break the reload anim. That said there is no way in arma to drive a manual reload with a key press (RO2 way for instance).

• Like 1

So i need to ask - Wht all US rifle scopes takes half (or even more) less place in inventory than Russian ?
I also liked previous textures for AK74M - it was less weathered, the rust is something that should be not present on such weapon - - it is used and cleared, not pulled from the mud. Also all AK (103, 104, 105, 74M) seems to have same sking.

So i need to ask - Wht all US rifle scopes takes half (or even more) less place in inventory than Russian ?

I also liked previous textures for AK74M - it was less weathered, the rust is something that should be not present on such weapon - - it is used and cleared, not pulled from the mud. Also all AK (103, 104, 105, 74M) seems to have same sking.

I have to agree somewhat with what Vasily here is saying with regards to the way certain weapons are textured and portrayed, irrespective of the weapon type, no professional soldier allows his weapon to look dirty and rusty, even here in Iraq, weapons can gather dust acutely but they're still maintained in good working order.

Yes, seeing an AK texture that's striking and stands out, is awesome, and yes the AK rusts quickly due to the way they're made, but any weathering should be subtle, note I used the words "professional soldier" your rag tag militia types are not conscious of weapon maintenance, I guess it's fine balance of practicality and "eye candy" .. a the end of the day, then you pres the fire button, the results are one and the same. 

• Like 1

^^Yeah, and there is something like responsibility for the weapon you use in military. You MUST keep them in good condition, otherwise you will meet very bad consequences from CO :) And obiously weapon in bad condition is making you suicider, beacuse you have it to defend yourself, not to shine it, so leading it to worse performance isnt good move.