Remington 700?

Close enough, one military variant of it. Anyone can figure out what military designation does it have?  ;)

I don't think anybody has made this yet, but I think it looks pretty cool and the SEALs use it today:

ssr_2010-tfb.jpgMk20 Mod 0

There's a bunch of information on it here and here

It fires 7.62x51 just like the SCAR H

• Like 1

Our hardworking 3d artist, Zeealex never rests. Here you have her new project. Can you guess what rifle it is? :)

No USMC version of the action? How else will I be able to chant while hardscoping RPG crews in the deserts of ArmAs?

• Like 1

I don't think anybody has made this yet, but I think it looks pretty cool and the SEALs use it today:

-_-

That's probably right, but if you're using JSRS it can be easily fixed by replacing the "Closure" .wss files of the GM6 with blank ones.

Only?

I'm pretty sure I've only witnessed 50 FPS in my dreams....

It just gives me no sound when I do that except for the sound in the distance.

It just gives me no sound when I do that except for the sound in the distance.

It worked for me, so you've probably made something wrong... I'll investigate as soon as possible.

Edit: Unpack dragonfyre_p_weaponsounds.pbo and dragonfyre_w_s_gm6 lynx 12.7 mm.pbo, open the latter and find its config.cpp, set volume = 0 and range = 0 under class DFyre_GM6_Closure_Soundshader.

Create 4 .wss files named Closure (1), Closure (2), Closure (3) and Closure (4), put them inside \dragonfyre_p_weaponsounds\Shot\GM6 and replace the old ones.

It should work.

Remember that in order to create a .wss file you have to create a 16 bit .wav/.ogg file first, and convert it with the proper BIS tool. (the wav/ogg file should contain at least some noise to be successfully converted, even at an extremely low volume.)

Our hardworking 3d artist, Zeealex never rests. Here you have her new project. Can you guess what rifle it is? :)

I don't know what rifle it is, but i know that it'll be another masterpiece...

• Like 1

maybe/maybe not... but in this game/simulation you can kill a m1a1 with one shot using a 3BK31 fired at the front that hits the rooftop in a acute angle; so i do with a t-72b3 range 2300m.  and i think despite the fact what is really happening to the munroe effect physics in a tri-shapedcharge ensemble and it's problemtics in real life... it's the most potent heat round for russian tanks in rhs and it will, following the adoption of the penetration power of an 3BK31 as a simulation, penetrate the rooftop of an m1a1 ..was how to prove ;)

I think we need to remove 3BK31 from config, as it was never fielded, and ended only as experimental round.

Sorry, I don't want to advertise someone else mod, but since you asked...here we go: EricJ in his weapons pack made it....

arma3_2016_05_21_11_53_46_46.png

arma3_2016_05_21_11_56_33_25.png

• Like 1

Close enough, one military variant of it. Anyone can figure out what military designation does it have?  ;)

This is certainly M24 SWS with Leupold Mk 4 LR/T M1 10×40mm scope. :)

• Like 3

Small question.

You recently released the 0.4.1 update. What do you expect to see in your modification in version 1.0?

Thank you.

have you attached bmd-2 first?

see at 0:05. there is attach cargo option

here you have example mission

http://reyhard.armacenter.pl/arma3/bmd_paradrop.Stratis.rar

notice that I changed behaviour to Careless since otherwise C130j will do kamikaze run on you (because AI still use fighter procedures) ;)

Thank you reyhard!

Yes, I have the BMD attached, I forgot to wrote it, sorry.

Now it works. I change the settings to my first try and the vehicle paradrop works. But I don't know where is my failure on my first try. (?) :unsure:

This is certainly M24 SWS with Leupold Mk 4 LR/T M1 10×40mm scope. :)

Right on the M24 SWS  :) 

Don't tell anyone, but the scope is actually a M8541A, the one the USMC use. Although Zee is aware that the M24 is used mainly by the Army, she couldn't help but promote her beloved scope in that render  :D 

You recently released the 0.4.1 update. What do you expect to see in your modification in version 1.0?

We are still trying to figure out what will we able to deliver in the 0.4.2  :)

• Like 5

Right on the M24 SWS  :) 

Don't tell anyone, but the scope is actually a M8541A, the one the USMC use. Although Zee is aware that the M24 is used mainly by the Army, she couldn't help but promote her beloved scope in that render  :D 

We are still trying to figure out what will we able to deliver in the 0.4.2  :)

If you could deliver beer and pizza that truly would be the best mod for any game ever!!! :D

I'm sure you guys have a road map of what you want released, but it's easy to see what you do release just gets better and better, but don't make it too good, as too good means larger file size!! :D

:a:  :D 

Asking just to be sure before I'll make a ticket - does anyone have issues with laser-light combos not wanting to switch modes in 0.4.1? Tried default keybinding, custom, RHS only and with other mods, no luck.

Never used it before though, but the new PEQ models and WMX convinced me to try.

Asking just to be sure before I'll make a ticket - does anyone have issues with laser-light combos not wanting to switch modes in 0.4.1? Tried default keybinding, custom, RHS only and with other mods, no luck.

Never used it before though, but the new PEQ models and WMX convinced me to try.

I'd be interested to know about that. I personally tested all possible combinations in my PC before the release, and they worked. Could some of you please test it. Thank you :)

I'd be interested to know about that. I personally tested all possible combinations in my PC before the release, and they worked. Could some of you please test it. Thank you :)

Working fine for me, but while testing it I did find out that the 2D Elcan SpecterDR doesn't illuminate at night, and that I can wear NVG while looking through all the SpecterDR's.  

Do you have any plans to add PASGT helmets (or M93 helmets since you are cooperating with the SAF Mod) for the Green Forces? It would make a nice addition and some high quality PASGT helmets for ArmA 3 are desperately needed. ;)

And did you see this post? I could also provide a Russian Tiger Stripe camo if you are interested.

Keep up the great work!

• Like 1

Has the keybinds changed because all versions fail to switch for me now.

Working fine for me, but while testing it I did find out that the 2D Elcan SpecterDR doesn't illuminate at night, and that I can wear NVG while looking through all the SpecterDR's.  

Regarding the specters-lets not change that! I like having a couple of scopes I can use with NVG's :)

Regarding the specters-lets not change that! I like having a couple of scopes I can use with NVG's :)

The more realistic solution would be to stick to NVG compatible non-magnified sights like the XPS-3 until the team adds a AN/PVS-24 Clip on night vision sight.  

Do you have any plans to add PASGT helmets (or M93 helmets since you are cooperating with the SAF Mod) for the Green Forces? It would make a nice addition and some high quality PASGT helmets for ArmA 3 are desperately needed. ;)

The PASGT are well inside our plans for GREF, so hopefully soon  :)

On the texture we do appreciate it, but I can't say if we are going to do any new faction for GREF, yet. 

Has the keybinds changed because all versions fail to switch for me now.

No. It uses the same keybinds. Could you please tell me if you are using any other mod in conjunction with RHS? Also devbranch or standard? 

• Like 1

AI gunner in KA-52 cant hit ANYTHING, no "next target" feature, nothing work, i need to assign every target manually (as pilot).
Apache and Cobra's cannons doesnt attack infantry.

• Like 1