Great work for Bolt action rifles (mauser, Mosing). There is little bug with syns hand with bolt in phrone position. Also there are magazine from P-2000 (also great model!) falling to nowhere (missynced with hand). And off course PKM/PKP reload anim is still unfinished.

You can also consider disabling engine firing feature in tanks, as they have fire extingushers inside engine compartment, that can be launched by the crew.

According to their website and the mod-configs, the list should be:

rhsgref_faction_cdf_air
rhsgref_faction_cdf_air_b
rhsgref_faction_cdf_ground
rhsgref_faction_cdf_ground_b
rhsgref_faction_cdf_ng
rhsgref_faction_cdf_ng_b
rhsgref_faction_chdkz
rhsgref_faction_chdkz_g
rhsgref_faction_nationalist
rhsgref_faction_un

However, they do not seem to currently work properly with alive. I would appreciate it if someone from the RHS-team could inform us on this issue.  :)

I can cosign on this.  Just tested on stratis and the new GREF factions don't appear to spawn.  I get the message saying "There are no configured groups for "xyz faction".  Russian and US work perfectly.  

So glad to see RHS add some alternate factions to their package.  Very very nice and allows for more varied ops using RHS.  Thanks!

• Like 1

So is anyone else having the bug where the new desert camo M4A1 goes back to black when you take off an optic or switch to pistol?

One other thing-I love the new MP-7 , but is it meant to have a suppressor? I am not able to equip any suppressors-even vanilla SMG ones.

Maybe surprising, but the big texture drop here is because the textures are 4096*4096.

The game wont display textures at that resolution at all unless you run Very High video settings. It's actually an issue that blackpixxel addressed in the standalone TF47 launcher pack, where other US launchers in RHS come from (but the RHS LAW itself, is by j0zh94). Seemingly causes some headscratching for users, who generally think of high-res texture files as king in graphical fidelity regardless of the engine.

Downscaling them to 2048*2048 while allowing for more consistency across other graphics settings, is probably going to result in the range numerals being a bit blurry anyway in this case (though perhaps not as blurry as how they are downscaled by the ingame mip-mapping).  Really It's something that would need to be addressed by reconfiguring the use of UV space and texel density in the model.

At any rate, zeroing information on the sight matches the value in the UI on the top-right of the screen, so the weapon is hardly "unusable".

That depends if hes using ACE or Higher difficulty settings you can "lose" the zeroing UI top right. 

One other thing-I love the new MP-7 , but is it meant to have a suppressor? I am not able to equip any suppressors-even vanilla SMG ones.

I was kind of surprised by the lack of a suppressor as well.

• Like 1

When you switch from the desert M4's to a pistol and then back to the M4, it loses it's desert texture and becomes black again.

The M107 appears to be made of paper and/or unobtanium... I can carry that and a pack full of mags on a 10K run and barely get winded :wub:

So is anyone else having the bug where the new desert camo M4A1 goes back to black when you take off an optic or switch to pistol?

Judging from their feedback tracker, they already fixed those in the upcoming hotfix.

Love the new stuff! :)

AOR1 and AOR2 versions of the new uniform would be a nice addition, as well as maybe some different gloves

I like the Hind G cockpit!  kinda bummed you didn't put something similar in the Cobra or Apache.  Can't see what my gunner is seeing!  Can't in the Ka-52 either.  Thought I could?

And I know this might be more the MELB people, but that monitor not being set to FLIR makes it kinda useless :P

Didnt even know their was new Hind cockpit-I must have missed that in the changelog :)

If I remember correctly in MELB the monitor could be switched between DTV and FLIR?

EDIT-did you guys put bombs on the Hind-G?! I have never seen that-are they used in that way?

Do you expect to put any more PiP optics in the mods? The m145 and the M150 are sweet. The only problem is that the M150 has a bluish glare that completely occludes your target when looking away from the sun. I would love to see a PiP Specter too. Also, any news on if the sniper sounds will be fixed in the hotfix?

• Like 2

The M4A1 desert camo bug has been solved. I'll be fixed in the next update, a bit after the 1.60 is released. So, not too long. Hopefully :)

The MP7 doesn't yet have a suppressor, but it's definitely in our wishlist.

Do you expect to put any more PiP optics in the mods? The m145 and the M150 are sweet. The only problem is that the M150 has a bluish glare that completely occludes your target when looking away from the sun. I would love to see a PiP Specter too.

I'm not sure, at this point we are not happy how PiP performs in Arma 3.  :unsure: 

Also, any news on if the sniper sounds will be fixed in the hotfix?

Could you please elaborate, I'm not aware of any issue with the sniper rifles' sound.

If I remember correctly in MELB the monitor could be switched between DTV and FLIR?

Yeah, the copilot can switch view modes.

Yeah, the copilot can switch view modes.

Ah-that makes sense. I only play SP so am very rarely in the co-pilot seat.

The MP7 doesn't yet have a suppressor, but it's definitely in our wishlist.

I'm not sure, at this point we are not happy how PiP performs in Arma 3.  :unsure:

Also, like PP-2000, MP-7 could be dublicated to a pistol slot w. collapsed stock?

And about PiP - yeah... the less it's used in current state, the better. I'd be ok if PiP scopes went away all-together until BI improves handling of the system.

• Like 1

Also, like PP-2000, MP-7 could be dublicated to a pistol slot w. collapsed stock?

And about PiP - yeah... the less it's used in current state, the better. I'd be ok if PiP scopes went away all-together until BI improves handling of the system.

Nice idea about MP-7 in pistol slot. I think it was massi who did that-he had MP-7 in pistol and rifle slots. 

Could you please elaborate, I'm not aware of any issue with the sniper rifles' sound.

EDIT: Resolved, I had JSRS enabled. 

When you fire the M107, it makes a sound effect as if you are pulling the charging handle to chamber another round. You don't have to do that in real life. I know they did it in the movie The Shooter, but they shouldn't have.

Are you using JSRS?

I had this problem too because the M107 is considered as a GM6 Lynx by JSRS, if I remember correctly.

Are you using JSRS?

I had this problem too because the M107 is considered as a GM6 Lynx by JSRS, if I remember correctly.

Hmm..I will disable JSRS and see what happens. Thanks for the info.

Won't change anything.  The M107 just uses the firing sounds from the GM6 Lynx, with or without JSRS.

I really like the MP7 and the new Update in general.

But one quick Question, is the RoF of the MP7 a bit low or is it because of my FPS being only around 50?

wow, so the most popular mod for this game wont use the steam workshop due to the EULA of the steam workshop....... Must admit, most of the time organisations ask for IP rights is to remove the opportunity of IP creators suing content distributors. But hey, what do I know, I am just a gamer who is annoyed that RHS isnt on Steam for download like every other mod for Arma 3. 

Won't change anything. The M107 just uses the firing sounds from the GM6 Lynx, with or without JSRS.

That's probably right, but if you're using JSRS it can be easily fixed by replacing the "Closure" .wss files of the GM6 with blank ones.

But one quick Question, is the RoF of the MP7 a bit low or is it because of my FPS being only around 50?

Only?

I'm pretty sure I've only witnessed 50 FPS in my dreams....