Hi. Like the new update. Question - I have been using RHS mods on Alive - What are the Faction names for GREF. I would like to use these but cannot find Faction ID's.

Thanks

Rolly

da12thmonkey Is that your 552 that's in the latest update?

No, it's the same model from previous RHS releases. Sabre added a desert retexure for it this time around though.

No, it's the same model from previous RHS releases. Sabre added a desert retexure for it this time around though.

Gotcha cheers

​Ehhhh... How about you let us work on fixing things for 1.60 first? :P

I'm sure it's because of new lighitng, also the new skwo camo is glowing little too much. Consider it as a heads-up. The v1.60 will have a new lighting and it should be released by end on this month. I haven't found any other visual problem/glich so far. 

Can anyone answer me as to why the @Mod folders are named differently..I have now downloaded this update 3 times and still the @Mod folders are named differently as are the keys..the Armaholic download is @RHSUSF and has the older key in it. The version from PW6 keeps the old name and installs its own key I downloaded keys from the RH website and put them in the keys folder but because the @Mod folders are different it is not allowing me to join..the Documention on the RHS website is also incorrect as it states it should be @RHSUSAF instead of @RHSUSF witch is what the Armaholic download is and @rhs_usf3 witch is what the Play with Six Mod is called. I cannot find any definitive answer as to what the @Mod folder is supposed to be named and what exact key is supposed to be used. If anyone has a definitive answer I would greatly appreciate it!

Diesel

Top folder is Play with Six Bottom Folder is armaholic..

rhs_zpsutbcqumu.png

Just trying to figure out why these are different and don't work.

Actually the folder name is irrelevant, you could call it @TeletubbiesUSF and it would still work (but please don't do it :D )

• Like 1

Can anyone answer me as to why the @Mod folders are named differently..I have now downloaded this update 3 times and still the @Mod folders are named differently as are the keys..the Armaholic download is @RHSUSF and has the older key in it. The version from PW6 keeps the old name and installs its own key I downloaded keys from the RH website and put them in the keys folder but because the @Mod folders are different it is not allowing me to join..the Documention on the RHS website is also incorrect as it states it should be @RHSUSAF instead of @RHSUSF witch is what the Armaholic download is and @rhs_usf3 witch is what the Play with Six Mod is called. I cannot find any definitive answer as to what the @Mod folder is supposed to be named and what exact key is supposed to be used. If anyone has a definitive answer I would greatly appreciate it!

Diesel

Top folder is Play with Six Bottom Folder is armaholic..

rhs_zpsutbcqumu.png

Just trying to figure out why these are different and don't work.

The folders inside should look exactly like here: ftp://ftp.rhsmods.org/beta/rhsusaf/

if the Mods are the same and the folder name doesn't match then why is it I have the Armaholic version on my server and the PW6 version clientside I cannot join the server.If I change the name of the folder in the CMD line of the server it does not load the Mod because it doesn't read it.

if the Mods are the same and the folder name doesn't match then why is it I have the Armaholic version on my server and the PW6 version clientside I cannot join the server.If I change the name of the folder in the CMD line of the server it does not load the Mod because it doesn't read it.

As I said before the folder's name matters none, what you should make sure is that your client pbo files and bikeys match with the server :)

As I said before the folder's name matters none, what you should make sure is that your client pbo files and bikeys match with the server :)

I will re-download the Mod again and put it on the server...if I change the clientside back to the Armaholic version it works fine,both have identical files and keys in them.

Hey gents, I've been playing around with the 'Paradrop Infantry' waypoint and noticed that when using helicopters such as the MI-8 the helicopter will wait until all paratroopers hit the floor and then proceed onto next waypoint.

Is this a bug or intentional?

If it is intentional is there a way to make the aircraft proceed to the next waypoint as soon as paratroopers have left the aircraft rather than sit stationary while they slowly fall?

does anyone know if there is a total replacement config out yet for rhs escalation ?

Withsix Still unable to update to the latest?

I know the struggle man, I'm still waiting too  :rolleyes: 

If it doesn't come out soon I'll go full angry german kid and smash everything  :D

• Like 2

Just checked out your US parachutists and saw they have 101st patches. Has that division been moved from air assault to parachute infantry recently? Cause i thought 82nd was the only parachute infantry unit in the US army, so if anyone has any info on this i'd be interested to learn :)

Actually I don't recall tagging any US subfaction as parachutist. Could you please point out where in RHS is stated that the 101st Airborne Div is a paratrooper unit, so I can correct it :)

I know the struggle man, I'm still waiting too  :rolleyes: 

If it doesn't come out soon I'll go full angry german kid and smash everything  :D

PWS know apparently someone saw it and forgot to start the update process :D

I just saw GREP posted on PWS so you can expect the others in the next few hours hopefully.

PWS know apparently someone saw it and forgot to start the update process :D

I just saw GREP posted on PWS so you can expect the others in the next few hours hopefully.

Thanks for the info man, I'm really looking forward to put my hands on those new weapons and units  :D

- There is no single fire mode for S8 rockets
- Gunner in MI-24 cannot use autocannon cannon while looking through the optics.

Hi there

Will you also add the EOTech and Magnifier?

Thanks

Hi. Like the new update. Question - I have been using RHS mods on Alive - What are the Faction names for GREF. I would like to use these but cannot find Faction ID's.

Thanks

Rolly

According to their website and the mod-configs, the list should be:

rhsgref_faction_cdf_air
rhsgref_faction_cdf_air_b
rhsgref_faction_cdf_ground
rhsgref_faction_cdf_ground_b
rhsgref_faction_cdf_ng
rhsgref_faction_cdf_ng_b
rhsgref_faction_chdkz
rhsgref_faction_chdkz_g
rhsgref_faction_nationalist
rhsgref_faction_un

However, they do not seem to currently work properly with alive. I would appreciate it if someone from the RHS-team could inform us on this issue.  :)

• Like 1

Actually I don't recall tagging any US subfaction as parachutist. Could you please point out where in RHS is stated that the 101st Airborne Div is a paratrooper unit, so I can correct it :)

Basically in the editor you have the normal US army and when you select classes such as Rifleman, Team leader etc. they all have no shoulder flashes. if you go to the US paratrooper classes and select just a regular rifleman he has the 101st uniform. Also i know that you have an option to select a '101st rifleman' alongside '82nd rifleman' under the desert paratroopers (strangely not available for the woodland paratroopers) but if you just select a regular 'rifleman' class he also has 101st uniform. don't know if that makes sense, and if you would like me to put it on the feedback tracker i can. But yeah hope that clears stuff up for you.

They are slightly different in their pattern, tho they share similar tones.  :)

The green beret is Russian military police. For the red, it depends on clima_x if he decides to do one, but I'm pretty sure he will.

Okay, thanks for reply mistyronin and Redphoenix

I try yesterday the RHS paradrop waypoints in the Eden Editor and have one problem.

I spwan an empty C130 with two RHSAFRF Pilots and it works with inf as AI and player. But it doesnt work with an empty BMD2. I use the vehicle paradrop waypoint and i put the BMD in cargo from the C130. But nothing happens.

Have I something forget or doing wrong or is this a bug?

PS: and maybe a IL-76 for the russians...

Outstanding work as always gentlemen! I was wondering is the new oh-6m ACE FRIES/fast rope compatible yet?

Thanks!