great job all of you... quality stuff alround as usual... looking forward to see more from you lads and lass'

Incredible stuff. Really top notch. Thank you.

I do have one question/comment.

US Army grenadiers went back to the M203. Is this on purpose? AFAIK, they are sticking with the 320. Also, you have them with the Falcon-II backpacks instead of their typical OCP/UCP ones. Is this also on purpose?

Other than that, this mod is constantly setting the bar higher and higher.

• Like 1

US Army grenadiers went back to the M203. Is this on purpose? AFAIK, they are sticking with the 320. Also, you have them with the Falcon-II backpacks instead of their typical OCP/UCP ones. Is this also on purpose?

According to our sources the M320 have been given these last years mainly to top units, like the 101st Airborne in RL, so they did in RHS (we included them in this last update). While the regular infantry has been "downgraded" to a more realistic loadout.

On the backpacks it was on purpose, as its one of the ones they use too, it's lighter than the Eagle one and it's good to carry a good amount of 40mm grenades.  :)

• Like 2

Missing textures or .... :confused:

http://prntscr.com/b5bdtb

I'm afraid I'm missing the point. The textures are there in your pic. You can clearly see them. The areas you pointed just happen to be painted white.  :wacko:

o3hF8vw.jpg?1

• Like 1

:459: Well done with the update!! Although I too have not yet had a chance to test it as I too have also been glued to the changelogs! Just finished and as soon as I'm done writing this I'll be engrossed. 

Keep up the fantastic work guys, I'll be following closely to see what magic you produce in the future!

• Like 2

rgr :icon_redface:

According to our sources the M320 have been given these last years mainly to top units, like the 101st Airborne in RL, so they did in RHS (we included them in this last update). While the regular infantry has been "downgraded" to a more realistic loadout.

On the backpacks it was on purpose, as its one of the ones they use too, it's lighter than the Eagle one and it's good to carry a good amount of 40mm grenades.  :)

Fair enough. I appreciate all you guys have done.

Thank you for this mod.

After spending most of the day updating with the .bat updater included with all 3 RHS mods I am now receiving the following error message when I try to launch Arma with all three RHS mods enabled:

Data file too short 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\@RHSUSF\addons\rhsusf_a2port_air.pbo'. Expected 87328623 B, got 6218140 B

After clicking the OK button on this message the launcher crashes and the game never loads.

Where is the best place to start for fixing this issue? I don't know enough about computers to understand what that message means exactly.

Check the size of that .pbo ...must be 202MB (212,645,659 bytes).

• Like 1

I show that .pbo at 85,282 KB, however if I run the .bat updater again it does not update anything further than it already has.

Edit: Sorry I looked at the wrong .pbo, I guess there are two different ones for air vehicles. I show the one I mentioned at 207,662 KB within the folder itself. The .bat updater not loading any more updates and seeming to be complete is still occurring though. This is a new HDD as well, so not sure what's going on, my old one exploded a couple weeks ago and I had not yet loaded RHS onto my new HDD, so this is a fresh install.

Edit: Sorry I looked at the wrong .pbo, I guess there are two different ones for air vehicles. I show the one I mentioned at 207,662 KB within the folder itself. The .bat updater not loading any more updates and seeming to be complete is still occurring though. This is a new HDD as well, so not sure what's going on, my old one exploded a couple weeks ago and I had not yet loaded RHS onto my new HDD, so this is a fresh install.

Delete only that file ( rhsusf_a2port_air.pbo ) and run the .bat updater again. That should download it properly  :)

Delete only that file ( rhsusf_a2port_air.pbo ) and run the .bat updater again. That should download it properly  :)

Thank you for the help, I was able to get it working now.

The new faction is a neat update, I like it. Looking forward to exploring it further.

I was very sad to discover the FROG M81 uniform is now gone from the USAF mod. I was planning to use that uniform extensively for a campaign. I see there is a G3 Uniform M81 version, but I'm not a fan of those kneepads and the uniform doesn't really fit the time period I was going for now. Is there any chance the FROG M81 uniform will return in the near future? Or should I explore other uniform mods to try and find a replacement?

• Like 1

Requesting PW6 update !!! Please update... :rolleyes:

As an real life U.S. 11B I can confirm ALL infantry units deploy with the M320.  You'll still find the M203 in a lot of training environments. 

• Like 1

Just wanted to say great work and congrats on the new update. Just a quick question about the under barrle hand grips for the m4, m4a1 and the hk416. Does having a hand grip selected on the rifle change the supporting hand from holding the mag well to holding the hand grip? Sorry if you have already answered this question before.

Ps: not to sound like an ungrateful person, but I could not help but notice that on the hk416 when you have the peq 15 and flashlight selected.The peq 15 on seems to be inside of the rail instead of on top of it. Hope that I am not kicking dust in to your cake mix, just want you to know. Cheers

I was very sad to discover the FROG M81 uniform is now gone from the USAF mod. I was planning to use that uniform extensively for a campaign. I see there is a G3 Uniform M81 version, but I'm not a fan of those kneepads and the uniform doesn't really fit the time period I was going for now. Is there any chance the FROG M81 uniform will return in the near future? Or should I explore other uniform mods to try and find a replacement?

That FROG M81 was actually a placeholder for the G3 M81, as the USMC don't use M81 in FROG uniforms (while the USMC MARSOC use the G3 M81).

But it's not all bad news, in RHS:GREF you'll find a M81 Woodland old school uniform, it doesn't even have combat shirt!  :)

gollXjq.jpg

• Like 1

That FROG M81 was actually a placeholder for the G3 M81, as the USMC don't use M81 in FROG uniforms (while the USMC MARSOC use the G3 M81).

But it's not all bad news, in RHS:GREF you'll find a M81 Woodland old school uniform, it doesn't even have combat shirt!  :)

Okay, thanks, I'll have a look for it and see if that will work instead. Appreciate all of the hard work you fine gents have put into these mods.

Hi i fixed the problems i was having yesterday but now im getting these errors while trying to load in game while in any vehicle bin\config.bin/cfgpatchesa3_weapons_f_mark and bim\config.bin/cfgfaces/man_a3/camohead_white_01_fidentitytypes does anyone know how to fix these?

now my just waiting on the faction class names for Alive

This would be good...

For those asking about a PWS update I've sent them a tweet asking for info but the RHS guys may have to update it them selves it seems. (I agree its getting stupid that a major mod distributor is so slow on major mods)