Hi i dont know if its been mention yet but when i try to load the ch53 in game it gives me a skeleton error and then ctd

Great update, keep up the good work!

M107 seems not to work with ACE ballistics and bullets behave funny at longer ranges (1000+ mts) weapon range could be messed up, I'll check it and report back.

M107 seems not to work with ACE ballistics and bullets behave funny at longer ranges (1000+ mts) weapon range could be messed up, I'll check it and report back.

I'm afraid you'll have to wait until the nice guys of the ACE team add the new weapons in their compatibility addon.

NOTE: Be aware of possible compatibility issues with non-updated third party mods.

- - -

Hi i dont know if its been mention yet but when i try to load the ch53 in game it gives me a skeleton error and then ctd

Could you please add a report in our feedback tracker, filling all the spaces in the form, so we can investigate it:

http://feedback.rhsmods.org

• Like 1

What is the :
"Experimental dispersion increase for Russian tank cannons" ?
I dont see anything like this in USAF, except for AI only.

hi guys i was wondering how the para drop infantry way point works

Edit: Never mind, used the family brain cell and worked it out. great feature to add though :D  

I'm afraid you'll have to wait until the nice guys of the ACE team add the new weapons in their compatibility addon. - - -Could you please add a report in our feedback tracker, filling all the spaces in the form, so we can investigate it:http://feedback.rhsmods.org

Hi its not just the ch53 im getting skeleton errors, ctds, and now none of the models on both units and vehicles are not showing in game

Oh, the hidden MICH and M4's are back?  Should I disable the show mods?

Yes, they don't actually do anything now, so you can uninstall them. 

The MK 11 EC Crane stock looks over scaled compared to the MK18 KAC, is it that much larger in real life?

• Like 1

Wow, thank you a lot for this new update. I love those Zastava Arms weapons. Great job ! Who made Zastava weapons?

The very talented 3D artist aleksadragutin  :) 

The HK416s and M27 are also some of his outstanding creations.  :wub:

• Like 3

oh man, wish I had alreay dl this.... but still waiting for pw6 -.-

Also bugs found so far:
- Wrong crosshair for Susna-U and T-90 Thermals - reloading cross should be visible allways, no square in center       

- TKN field of view is too small        https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-qWpLB2V0fio/VTPlCxJK2WI/AAAAAAAAB6g/jrzxFeA7yY4/s1600/tkn-3mk.png
- Wrong Day channel sight for Sosna-U
- No black-white mode for thermal vision in russian tanks.
- Also have lot of CTD (every 5 minuts).

Yeah I'm not familiar with how .bat updaters work at all. Is the updater trying to connect for long periods of time normal under high load (I imagine a lot of people are trying to update right now)? Or is there a problem with the updater on my end if it keeps trying but can't connect?

Congrats on the release guys and girls! Still going strong after all those years. The changelogs look very juicy and I cant wait to try out all the new content myself. Have you updated the weaponsounds to take advantage of the new soundscape (like the awesome new distance shaders). Didnt spot anything about it in the changelogs and I imagine it will be quite the herculean task for Laxemann. 

The very talented 3D artist aleksadragutin  :) 

The HK416s and M27 are also some of his outstanding creations.  :wub:

Ok, now it makes sense. I've been following SAF team work for a long time and I've seen their weapons model, so I wasn't sure if it is their model. Great move for including their work. Finally I got a chance to use M70Ab2  :D

I noticed the Mod folder name changed from @rhs_usf3 to @RHSUSF is that correct so I will need to change my Mod line for my server?

Does the new update bring any new vehicle radio sound clips?  :lol:

Some ironsights for some M4/M16 variants seem to be bugged when zeroed at certain ranges( think 250m,350m,450m etc.., but i'm not sure)

Do you plan to release this year T14 MBT ?

What is the :

"Experimental dispersion increase for Russian tank cannons" ?

I dont see anything like this in USAF, except for AI only.

Its probably to help with the issue you've posted about :)

If the vertical dispersion is a bit higher, then rather than hit the same point over and over and failing to kill a tank it will hit other areas and get a confirmed kill.  It should help the AI I mean.

Regardng the T-14, I doubt there's enough solid data on it to merit its inclusion given what the RHS folks have modeled so far.  Practically nothing is known about its armor levels for instance.

• Like 1

Is this compatible with RC 1.60 branch?

Its an RC branch..its changing every day, its impossible to be compatible with it. so no.

Do you plan to release this year T14 MBT ?

Yes, sometime this year.

• Like 1

hello folks, since ofp its great to see how this modculture evolved and rhs is unbeaten, great patch ! great idea to make armor values compatible !

thanks a lot !

• Like 2

Congrats on the new release! I've been glued to the monitor reading the changelog for the past hour or so :lol: I think it's fair to say you're on par with new Arma iteration releases in that aspect. I have the warmest feelings of gratitude and respect for you guys  :)

• Like 5

Fantastic work, now my just waiting on the faction classnames for Alive