I had to be at work didn't I :(

At least only another hour before I get to go home, download this and then instantly upload it to the server.

You guys are amazing! Thanks for all your work 

• Like 2

Another outstanding delivery from simply the best 3rd party addon makers, it just gets better and better with each release!! Well done and many thanks guys, and gal's your whole team can pat itself on the back for a job well done.

• Like 3

Great to read that there is an update with extra units - thanks - downloading now

In the future will you be adding hidden selections to the grips and optics?

An engine limitation prevents that from being possible, at least the scopes anyway. The grips might use a model.cfg in the same way bipods do, but I'm still unsure as to whether hiddenselections would be possible.

ask Arma developers. there is no engine support for hidden selections on accessories

edit: ninjed :P

• Like 1

The Best RHS update !!!!!  Super Super Awesome !!!!!!  Thanks a lot Team RHS !!!!! 

• Like 1

The Gen3s, the Ops-Cores, the M107, and the SpecterDRs are all gorgeous and made me absurdly happy to mess around with them.  Great work, guys.

• Like 3

Just a quick questions, are all the new factions in GREF all independent or are some of them Blufor / Opfor. Thanks

ask Arma developers. there is no engine support for hidden selections on accessories

edit: ninjed :P

I don't think that's strictly true, there was an addon on steam workshop that allowed you to swap out stocks, grips and barrels

I don't think that's strictly true, there was an addon on steam workshop that allowed you to swap out stocks, grips and barrels

we are talking about different things ;) you can retexture accesories like weapons. if you want different skins then you have make new model & change texture inside of it

• Like 1

Impressed with new update, well done!

• Like 1

Can somebody help me with a errror?

What's up?  Explain it here and we will try to get to it.

• Like 1

Wow, thank you a lot for this new update. I love those Zastava Arms weapons. Great job ! Who made Zastava weapons?  

I hope in future we will see M21 ABS  . Great job !

It's true, RHS release an update, yes yes yes. Thank you so much RHS for your great work!

Only read the changelog and I must mustu*** and after the slow download looking all the new great stuff in the editor, comes the orgas***! :icon_dj:  Thanks guys!

I have one question about one of the new uniform for the RHSGREF.

Name called "Spectre-SKWO", is this the same camo as Surpat? Or have both some differences?

I look at wikipedia but this can't answer my question.

And a other question is. The green beret in the VA for the russians, for wich units is this?

I know the black one is for the VMF and the blue one is VDV.

And you also planing to add a red beret for the MVD? (just a question)

Oh, and I have a request ( haha :D )

I wish you have more man(girl)power / more devs in your team. To release your updates closer than more months between the last and the new and for every dev more relaxing time without RHS Escalation.

Okay it's just a joke. Sorry!

so because there is a Belorussian  skin the the btr70 are you guys planing on adding Belarus as a faction or is that just a place holder skin left in by accident?  

Guys, we have an error with grenade launcher of AK-74M. For some reason it is called EGLM and can not shoot with VOG-25.

fc3083ca6a64t.jpg

2cd50adf86e2t.jpg

P.S. The solution was found. We need to delete HLC RHS compat AK files.

so because there is a Belorussian  skin the the btr70 are you guys planing on adding Belarus as a faction or is that just a place holder skin left in by accident?  

What skin?

Name called "Spectre-SKWO", is this the same camo as Surpat? Or have both some differences?

I look at wikipedia but this can't answer my question.

They are slightly different in their pattern, tho they share similar tones.  :)

I'm afraid neither. It was just added to give mission makers more options  :)

Great work, I really like the independent faction !

thank you for the great work. However i found a bug on the acog scopes in which the scopes have 100m setting while the quick scope is set at 300m