Can someone confirm that loading shells in T72 is broken? I can't fire from main gun (RHS 0.4.1).

Reyhard needs to make tutorial for this  B)

• Like 2

Just want to thank everyone who contributes to RHS for the early Christmas present. 

• Like 4

M134 on the MELBs sound godly. Helmets look amazing too, but I was looking at the ops cores and the texture for the ms2000 is an IR flag.

• Like 2

Special thanks for adding berets for VdV and helment for Spetsnaz!

• Like 1

love new faction guys  :D really good job on this. makes me excited for the future, and motivated to play around with making missions again  :)

Hey guys-is there a way to tell how much of the download is done when using the updater? It keeps saying 50% or 85% but then moves onto the next file and starts at 1% again.Can I see what the total amount remaining is?

Not particularly knowledgeable about Russian militaria, or any militaria for that matter, but I've noticed that only the PRP-3 and the BMP-1K are the only fully functioning amphibious vehicles. From what I've tested, no other tanks except for ones mentioned are able to swim in water. I have no idea whether or not this behavior is intentional or is a bug, but it didn't feel right knowing that most of the BMP's have snorkels but can't actually swim.

Edit: Forgot to mention that last I tested this was patch 0.4.0.1.

Fuck me. Would it be stating the obvious too much to say there's never been a better time to be a fan of Arma and RHS is no small part of that. You guys are incredible, all this and Westwall on the go as well.

Heartfelt gratitude.

• Like 4

If I stop the updater will there be any negative effects? Will it have updated some of the files or will I need to start over?

If I stop the updater will there be any negative effects? Will it have updated some of the files or will I need to start over?

.It should be fine-you can see the full files being added to the addons folder-a post on the previous page says it's okay.

• Like 1

Not particularly knowledgeable about Russian militaria, or any militaria for that matter, but I've noticed that only the PRP-3 and the BMP-1K are the only fully functioning amphibious vehicles. From what I've tested, no other tanks except for ones mentioned are able to swim in water. I have no idea whether or not this behavior is intentional or is a bug, but it didn't feel right knowing that most of the BMP's have snorkels but can't actually swim.

I'm afraid that's due to Arma 3 engine limitations, tracked vehicles can't yet swim properly. 

But BI devs commented that they will probably work on it once APEX is released. 

• Like 2

it depends on the version AFAIK (Both IRL and here) Leaving Arma tank physX's aside. Some BMP versions, more so those with ERA can't swim due to the excess weight and imbalance. 

• Like 2

Okay-whoever had the idea to put the...item inside the Ah-6 cockpit-best idea ever.I won't say what it is to not spoil it for those who haven't seen in yet

Also-the Su-230/PVS is my new favourite scope.Whats the difference between it and the su-230A/PVS? EDIT-I see-they are for different calibres.

I like the desert M4A1 you did-planning to add the texture to the Hk416's? 

Guy's-you really have spoiled us here. This is just superb.Good job.

• Like 1

Also-the Su-230/PVS is my new favourite scope.Whats the difference between it and the su-230A/PVS?

The SU-230/PVS is zeroed for 5.56, the SU-230A/PVS is for 7.62.

We did, indeed, take the 0.4.1 update as a first taste of the Spec Ops equipment. But more is coming   :ph34r:

• Like 9

Okay-whoever had the idea to put the...item inside the Ah-6 cockpit-best idea ever.I won't say what it is to not spoil it for those who haven't seen in yet

Also-the Su-230/PVS is my new favourite scope.Whats the difference between it and the su-230A/PVS? EDIT-I see-they are for different calibres.

Guy's-you really have spoiled us here. This is just superb.Good job.

I made a joke about Hawaiian Bobble Heads in helicopters like a trucker and the next thing you know SykoCrazy has made an entire model and implemented it into the game.

That guy is outstanding.

• Like 3

How amazing mod is! I can't believe RHS is free mod! 

Any chance of getting Mk12 Mod 1 in near future? or recent army don't use it?

• Like 2

I'd like to lodge a formal complaint: Dropping this patch today while I was at work, and making me drool over it for eight hours was a low blow! :P

Phenomenal work, guys. Thank you so much for continuing to develop these fantastic addons!

• Like 5

As Ballistic said, they're calibrated for US 5.56mm and 7.62mm weapons respectively. Primarily for shooting in the high magnification mode

More specifically the SU-230/PVS reticle is calibrated for the M4 from 100 to 600m and the M249 (long barrelled) from 700m to 1000m, with M855A1 ammunition.

And the SU-230A reticle is calibrated for the Mk.11 Mod 0 with M118 ammunition from 100m to 600m (I used the Mk.11 to calibrate it in the current absence of a Mk.17 SCAR in RHS), and M240 with M80 ammunition from 700m to 1000m

The versions with a 2D reticle in the secondary (high-mag) optics mode, have this written in the lower half of the sight picture

For ranging purposes, the black bars 200m to 600m are about shoulder-width on a unit at that given range, and the gaps in the bars from 700m to 1000m are two shoulder-widths (so distance from the edge of the gap to the centre axis of the reticle is one shoulder's width).

The span between the central dot and the start of the thick horizon lines is 5 mils, so the gap between the thick lines is 10 mils in total, with the length of the thick section being a further 10 mils on top of that (i.e the whole horizon line is 30 mils wide). In 2D mode the red dot is about 2 MOA (1/2 mil) in size, but it's bigger in 3D for the sake of clarity when using the 1x magnification mode in CQB.

Also, the 3D crosshair glows red at night

• Like 5

Awesome update, simply amazing work. Proving once again why RHS took the make arma not war competition.

I can't wait to get my hands on the new Indi faction it sounds fantastic and it adds so much depth to this already outstanding Expansion - I wouldn't even consider RHS a mod anymore it is an Expansion, worthy of standing next to Apex.

For those also interested Leights Opfor has been updated to suit the new RHS weapons and gear. Considering Leights Opfor is kind of the spiritual unofficial expansion to RHS I thought some might be interested.

• Like 2