I have one more question,

When we add scope to HK416 & HK417 did iron or backup sight removed from model or still be there?

I asked it because I like iron sights along with scope.

We only have a HK416 model. And for now we don't have any plans to model a HK417. If the G28 makes it to service then maybe a G28.

In RL the sights are usually removed to allow more gadgets. So most probably out.

• Like 2

The US Armed Forces currently don't even use the 417. The Army is due to order around 3,600 new rifles based on the G27 to replace the M110, but it's not going to enter service overnight. Why do people keep asking about the 417?   

Because.... reasons

We only have a HK416 model. And for now we don't have any plans to model a HK417. If the G28 makes it to service then maybe a G28.

In RL the sights are usually removed to allow more gadgets. So most probably out.

I was thinking the pic I posted was HK417.....lol

my bad.

I don't know if this has been brought up, but since the recent update the RHS units don't show up in Zeus. If this has already been brought up by someone I tried looking for it. So sorry in advance.

I don't know if this has been brought up, but since the recent update the RHS units don't show up in Zeus. If this has already been brought up by someone I tried looking for it. So sorry in advance.

Since a recent update Zeus needs to be set up to use modded units and not just vanilla ones,

I would double check your zeus settings to make sure its not that

What about SpecOps for russian side? SSO?
 4U6X43nomH4.jpg

• Like 1

Wow-is there any SF units that don't wear multicam and ops-cores now? Looking at the wiki page for multicam, there are dozens of countries wearing it now.Going to get confusing if they are ever in conflict with each other.

• Like 2

4U6X43nomH4.jpg

The only Russian parts I see here are Flag and the AK(Actually not sure if that AK is even made in Russia). Rest is obvious US/NATO equipment.

• Like 1

OMG!

HK416! My favourite rifle along with G36!

Is it out yet??!

We already have Spec Ops on the Russian side in our present RHS release. The 45th Recon VDV for instance and the Interior Troops OSN.  ;)

Wow-is there any SF units that don't wear multicam and ops-cores now? Looking at the wiki page for multicam, there are dozens of countries wearing it now.Going to get confusing if they are ever in conflict with each other.

The units I mentioned above don't tend to wear multicam. Gorka uniforms are more common in the Russian Special Ops community. It's mostly the FSB's special units (former KGB) that use Multicams; tho now in Syria you can see some other units also using them, as well as EMR desert and tan uniforms. 

• Like 1

Just recently saw a photo with Russian special operations in Syria with Marine Corps Woodland MARPAT goretex weather coat.  Pretty nifty to say the least.

• Like 1

We already have Spec Ops on the Russian side in our present RHS release. The 45th Recon VDV for instance and the Interior Troops OSN.  ;)

The units I mentioned above don't tend to wear multicam. Gorka uniforms are more common in the Russian Special Ops community. It's mostly the FSB's special units (former KGB) that use Multicams; tho now in Syria you can see some other units also using them, as well as EMR desert and tan uniforms. 

Yes, only interior troops seem strange in an international conflict.  ;)

And in Syria had VKBO uniform:

n7pRfRQ.jpg

7362193.jpg

7125624.jpg

• Like 4

Yes, only interior troops seem strange in an international conflict.  ;)

What do you mean only?  :wacko: 

I told you in my previous post about the 45th Recon VDV, which is a Spec Ops Unit. Which has had missions abroad.  ;)

• Like 1

What do you mean only?  :wacko: 

I told you in my previous post about the 45th Recon VDV, which is a Spec Ops Unit. Which has had missions abroad.  ;)

About 45th Guards Detached Spetsnaz Brigade I know.
You mean VV MVD (interior troops)?
  • Like 2

You mean VV MVD (interior troops)?

I'm afraid I don't follow you reasoning. I'm lost in translation  :D 

You first asked about Russian Spec Ops. And I told you in my previous post, that we already have in our present released RHS update two Russian Spec Ops units, the 45th Recon VDV and the MVD VV OSN subunits. From those the 45th is the one you'll usually find in missions abroad.  :)

• Like 2

I'm afraid I don't follow you reasoning. I'm lost in translation  :D 

You first asked about Russian Spec Ops. And I told you in my previous post, that we already have in our present released RHS update two Russian Spec Ops units, the 45th Recon VDV and the MVD VV OSN subunits. From those the 45th is the one you'll usually find in missions abroad.  :)

Yes, yes, and I I wrote: Yes, only interior troops seem strange in an international conflict. (In other words: Why are MVD VV OSN are present in RHS, if events occur outside of Russia?  Do you know the purposes  execute MVD VV OSN?)

• Like 2

Yes, yes, and I I wrote: Yes, only interior troops seem strange in an international conflict. (In other words: Why are MVD VV OSN are present in RHS, if events occur outside of Russia?  Do you know the purposes  execute MVD VV OSN?)

what events outside Russia, what international conflict?

He mean Altis, Startis.... And those forces are for conflicts Inside Russia.

I'm afraid I have some troubles understanding your English  :wacko: 

What international conflict? Mission makers can create the background they feel like it in their creations, like an hypothetical Civil War in Russia or a reproduction of the nowadays Russian conflicts in the Caucasus. 

The MVD troops have been used by Russia in military conflicts for instance Chechnya or Dagestan. Hence that's why they are in RHS, because they are part of the military forces the Russian Federation has.

In fact the MVD troops could even be used against the Russian Army in certain instances, it's all is part of the balance of power created in the USSR times. 

• Like 2

Since you do not get bored ...
Guys. In your mod presented the Russian and American armies. Mod called RHS: Escalation. That is, in your mod Russian army is fighting with the US Army. Question: what doing VV MVD of the Russian Federation in this mod (as interpreted Soul Assasin on one of the russian-language streams with Gostovich: events occur in the Altis)? VV MVD - act within the Russian Federation. Maybe you will add for US side National Guard (as simillar)?
Thanks for answer!
  • Like 2

I'm afraid I have some troubles understanding your English  :wacko: 

What international conflict? Mission makers can create the background they feel like it in their creations, like an hypothetical Civil War in Russia or a reproduction of the nowadays Russian conflicts in the Caucasus. 

The MVD troops have been used by Russia in military conflicts for instance Chechnya or Dagestan. Hence that's why they are in RHS, because they are part of the military forces the Russian Federation has.

In fact the MVD troops could even be used against the Russian Army in certain instances, it's all is part of the balance of power created in the USSR times. 

Thanks! 

Now I have received a detailed answer!

I missed a bit with message   :D

• Like 1

Guys. In your mod presented the Russian and American armies. Mod called RHS: Escalation. That is, in your mod Russian army is fighting with the US Army. Question: what doing VV MVD of the Russian Federation in this mod (as interpreted Soul Assasin on one of the russian-language streams with Gostovich: events occur in the Altis)? VV MVD - act within the Russian Federation. Maybe you will add for US side National Guard (as simillar)?
Thanks for answer!

To clarify RHS is not about Russia vs US. It's about recreating both armies with fidelity. Then everyone can create whatever missions they feel like in the settings they like the most.   :) 

The US National Guard is used under the command and standards of the other US services when needed. Hence it's not really an independent service like the MVD is, with different uniforms, roles, etc. Hence it wouldn't make much sense to create a faction for them, as they are basically more a reserve force not a different service. 

The US Coast Guard could be explored in the long term future, as they have military assets, and is used in wartime (both in conventional and irregular conflicts, like against piracy). 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Missions_of_the_United_States_Coast_Guard#National_defense

http://www.uscg.mil/top/missions/ 

NAVY_USCG_Deepwater_Collage_lg.gif

• Like 1

i am begining to...

• Like 2