The SpecterDR is the current issued magnified optic for the Block II SOPMOD. The TA01 was issued as the Block I magnified optic. So it has been obsolete for a while.

• Like 1

Sir,

RHS team know better for US eqipment.   I saw some pics, maybe they are not current ones. Now soldiers use more Specter DR with iron sights or red dot mounted on the scope.

We already have a mod in arma for that, iansky_scope_mod.

I am posting some pics that I found on google.

US-soldier-with-rifle-007.jpg

US_Navy_081206-N-3346C-012_Chief_Master-

M4.jpg

899px-Special_Operations_Weathermen_trai

Danny_Dietz.jpg

Is there any chance to fix/upgrade BMP-3 interior? It look very poor..... Also if you need some help I can spend some time on it.

Sir,

RHS team know better for US eqipment.   I saw some pics, maybe they are not current ones. Now soldiers use more Specter DR with iron sights or red dot mounted on the scope.

We already have a mod in arma for that, iansky_scope_mod.

I am posting some pics that I found on google.

Most of those pics show SOF style units -which is not really the main focus of RHS as far as I know. you can see most of them are not standard army infantry-the bottom pic is Danny Dietz-Navy SEAL. Unless RHS are moving into SOF stuff in the future?

• Like 2

I love the variety guys. Tons of tank shells to chose for vehicle loadouts (!, and !!); I was not surprised to see almost as  much selection for russian helicopters and SU-25s, but can we please get some more Helfire variants? Have you thought about expanding the already-existing variety of options that your mod provides?

And perhaps some more of this good stuff? :D

Unless RHS are moving into SOF stuff in the future?

As they say the future is now :)

In any case the SpectreDR is basically only used by the SOCOM, the TAC is outdated.

• Like 1

Most of those pics show SOF style units -which is not really the main focus of RHS as far as I know. you can see most of them are not standard army infantry-the bottom pic is Danny Dietz-Navy SEAL. Unless RHS are moving into SOF stuff in the future?

If my memory serves me well Mistyronin more or less confirmed it some time ago that RHS would eventually tackle some SOF stuff. They've already announced working together with the MELB team in a devblog, so we might start seeing some SOF related gear soon.

edit:

I'm afraid...you've been just ninjed  :P

Gah, I knew I should've hit that post button sooner

Edited by infrareddimming
  • Like 2

If my memory serves me well Mistyronin more or less confirmed it some time ago that RHS would eventually tackle some SOF stuff. They've already announced working together with the MELB team in a devblog, so we might start seeing some SOF related gear soon.

I'm afraid...you've been just ninjed :P

I just posted:

As they say the future is now :)

In any case the SpectreDR is basically only used by the SOCOM, the TAC is outdated.

SOF stuff coming soonâ„¢

• Like 9

You made my day. Whoot!!!!! Whoot!!!!!!! Orgasm!!!!!!

Coming Soon is the Key word Always.  :D ..........

Did you ever thought that our AN/PEQ-15 laser pointer could use a total revamp?

Well our talented 3d artist Zeealex did, so she crafted this beautiful pointer. Coming soonâ„¢ in your nearest PC screen.

Additional image

That thing is beautiful, and I look forward to it in game.  One little nit...it appears that's an ATPIAL-C and not a LA-5/PEQ-15.  Something "easily" remedied by adding the "AH" and "DH" marks past the safety detent screw.  I'm guessing you guys are already on it, but just putting it out there.

• Like 1

That thing is beautiful, and I look forward to it in game.  One little nit...it appears that's an ATPIAL-C and not a LA-5/PEQ-15.  Something "easily" remedied by adding the "AH" and "DH" marks past the safety detent screw.  I'm guessing you guys are already on it, but just putting it out there.

Good catch, never heard of the ATPIAL-C, but it appears it has the IH/DH "stamp" placed in a different position than the PEQ-15.  Reading up on the ATPIAL-C, it seems like it's a civilian version of the PEQ?

ATPIAL-C

https://i.imgur.com/C5AQGz3.jpg

PEQ-15 off of my 240B (referenced for the 15 model)

https://i.imgur.com/9ynE6wl.jpg

Still though, solid eye!

• Like 2

Do you not TA01NSN muhreen?

http://imgur.com/1qce0jI

Nope, I've never seen one of those on anyone's weapon, to include Recon/Raider guys I've met.

And I boo-booed, should have multiquoted, oops!

• Like 3

Nope, I've never seen one of those on anyone's weapon, to include Recon/Raider guys I've met.

Not surprised, there's a reason it was replaced with the SpecterDR. With the TA01NSN all you have for CQB is those tiny top irons which are useless past maybe 50 meters, with the ELCAN you throw the lever and you have a x1 optic that's nearly as clear as a red dot, without having to look over the optic.

During my time as a regular army Infantryman, I was issued a TA01NSN, with the rear iron sight bit replaced with a J-Point red dot (circa 2005). It actually comprised approximately 95% of all optics issued in my battalion, as we were newly stood up prior to your deployment in 2006. So yes, this was used in "non-SOF" capacities. But I do believe it's initial fielding was infact in the SOF community.

During my time as a regular army Infantryman, I was issued a TA01NSN, with the rear iron sight bit replaced with a J-Point red dot (circa 2005). It actually comprised approximately 95% of all optics issued in my battalion, as we were newly stood up prior to your deployment in 2006. So yes, this was used in "non-SOF" capacities. But I do believe it's initial fielding was infact in the SOF community.

Well, you learn something every day :) I was not aware they were as widespread as that.

This isn't a feature request nor a bug report more of just a question, we are likely to see all the gear in the Eden object lists right? I'm pretty sure most of the weapons are there underneath the assault rifle section but we cannot place clothing?

Also that 416....wow that's amazing!

10 inch barrel HK416 !!!!!!!!!!  :dancehead:  This is what I did when I saw HK416!!!

I have some questions

1. Are u going to use the sound of M4 or a new sound for HK416?

2. Any hand grips for it or underbarrel ?

3. Is it Hk416 or 417 ?

12525518_1171418249537833_38318426108323

• Like 2

10 inch barrel HK416 !!!!!!!!!!  :dancehead: So happy, lot of RHS stuff.. 

I have some questions

1. Are u going to use the sound of M4 or a new sound for HK416?

2. Any hand grips for it or underbarrel ?

3. Is it Hk416 or 417 ?

1. most likely new, although not sure if in the first release

2. grips more likely, but just as above

3. you for real? there is a description for the weapon no matter if you found it on FB or artstation

https://www.facebook.com/redhammerstudios/photos/pcb.1171419526204372/1171418249537833/?type=3&theater

this is hk417.

no, see above

also, M27 IAR.:

https://www.facebook.com/redhammerstudios/photos/a.585221418157522.1073741825.478330008846664/1083798448299814/?type=3&theater

• Like 1

The US Armed Forces currently don't even use the 417. The Army is due to order around 3,600 new rifles based on the G27 to replace the M110, but it's not going to enter service overnight. Why do people keep asking about the 417?   

• Like 2

Very sweet HK416.. RHS never ceases to impress me with their models and textures.

• Like 2

I have one more question,

When we add scope to HK416 & HK417 did iron or backup sight removed from model or still be there?

I asked it because I like iron sights along with scope.