Hey guys, has anyone else had a bug where RHS units that are placed in Zeus have their clothes come off? So one minute I have placed what looks like a fully functional group of (for example) US soldiers, then I check back and half of them are just in underwear :/ My group uses several mods, notably ALiVE and ACE 3. We've had this problems with RHS units of all factions and dependent units, such as Leigh's Opfor pack. It happens on our multiplayer sessions. 

Are you guys updating the pakfa to the version of the standalone, when next release comes or is it seperate now?

Are you guys updating the pakfa to the version of the standalone, when next release comes or is it seperate now?

What updating?

That pakfa and ours only share the cockpit model, but for the rest are two completely seperate addons.

• Like 2

Roger, that also goes the same for Dynasound as well.

Try removing JSRS and Dynasound and try spotting round, If the problem is still there then it is RHS but if not then it is the sound mod.

how many hours do the RHS team works every day with how many people? i mean average

how many hours do the RHS team works every day with how many people? i mean average

I don't think you can quantify the hours we spent in our free time (you have to remember that we have jobs, studies, families, etc). I'd say endless hours! (probably too many)

And on how many people, in our website you can find a list of those who selflessly are working or contributed to the project :)

http://www.rhsmods.org/team

• Like 4

I don't think you can quantify the hours we spent in our free time (you have to remember that we have jobs, studies, families, etc). I'd say endless hours! (probably too many)

And on how many people, in our website you can find a list of those who selflessly are working or contributed to the project :)

thanks, with hours i meant per day. So like 3 Hours per day +- or anything like that. I can imagine that endless hours were spend into this mod and its impossible to quantify the overall hours spend into this huge mod.

That pakfa and ours only share the cockpit model, but for the rest are two completely seperate addons.

Ok thanks for clearing that up, idk where i heard it from that you guys were working together. 

thanks, with hours i meant per day. So like 3 Hours per day +- or anything like that. I can imagine that endless hours were spend into this mod and its impossible to quantify the overall hours spend into this huge mod.

it's really hard to quantify, because, although our project management software could indeed keep track of that, we don't use it that way (that would be too much even for us).

Also, most of us work by ourself for periods of time, at least for parts of projects/ asset creation. For the amount of people we currently have and work on the project, it would be very hard to say, and it ssurely varies a lot.

i would estimate is well above 3h per day (averaging the week rather than the day).

• Like 5

Ok thanks for clearing that up, idk where i heard it from that you guys were working together. 

We are, but the models are different.

I think that there are probably, on average, about ~15-20 manhours being spent on the mod a day.

• Like 4

Yeah, I know what it's like ;)

I think every content maker on ArmA spends a lot of hours on his spare time to work on it :)

• Like 4

Sorry for asking.

Any plans for GPK for Humvees, interior for MRAPS.

I love the RHS so much, only reason I am playing the Arma3.  :don 12:

Thanks for making wonderful & amazing mods for all of us. God bless & God speed !!!!!

• Like 1

Sorry for asking.

Any plans for GPK for Humvees, interior for MRAPS.

I love the RHS so much, only reason I am playing the Arma3.  :don 12:

Thanks for making wonderful & amazing mods for all of us. God bless & God speed !!!!!

It all takes time im sure if you wanted to help them model out those things they would be happy.
  • Like 2

i have a minor request. i'm using the RHS shotguns quite frequently now and i love them. but there's one thing that really bugs me. the sounds sound like the original EBR sounds from arma vanilla. i might be totally off here but that's what it sounds like to me. i was never a fan of that sound. has some kind of spring- like airy quality to it. not sure how to describe it.

i know sounds are a totally subjective thing unless they are poorly processed but it would make me really happy, if those sexy shooties could get a little update on the sound side.

• Like 1

i have a minor request. i'm using the RHS shotguns quite frequently now and i love them. but there's one thing that really bugs me. the sounds sound like the original EBR sounds from arma vanilla. i might be totally off here but that's what it sounds like to me. i was never a fan of that sound. has some kind of spring- like airy quality to it. not sure how to describe it.

i know sounds are a totally subjective thing unless they are poorly processed but it would make me really happy, if those sexy shooties could get a little update on the sound side.

I think we just forgot this sound. I forwarded the request to Laxemann.

• Like 8

Did you ever thought that our AN/PEQ-15 laser pointer could use a total revamp?
Well our talented 3d artist Zeealex did, so she crafted this beautiful pointer. Coming soonâ„¢ in your nearest PC screen.
peq_15.jpg

Additional image

• Like 12

AN/PEQ-15

When I look at RHS stuff, It feels like having an Orgasm !!!!!!! :mwah:

I requested it 9 months ago, now RHS did it. It would be awesome if you guys think about making Acog scope with Red Dot sight or backup iron sight..

BTW thanks for making wonderful and amazing stuff for the Arma3 community.  :ok:

• Like 1

As in the SDO?  I'm not tracking on any ACOG that has a backup iron sight attached to it and most of our M4 series already have backup iron sights on the weapon itself.

• Like 1

As in the SDO?  I'm not tracking on any ACOG that has a backup iron sight attached to it and most of our M4 series already have backup iron sights on the weapon itself.

Do you not TA01NSN muhreen?

http://imgur.com/1qce0jI

• Like 1

TA01s were only issued in SOCOM, were they not?

And AFAIK theirs have been largely supplanted by SpecterDRs now