Is it possible in the Arma Engine to simulate the koaxial rotor kollision due to exceeding the max speed?

Not a reques just a question ;)

I'm sure you could just script it so when a certain overspeed is reached the rotors get destroyed. It's definitely possible but not really suited for ARMA.

Is it possible in the Arma Engine to simulate the koaxial rotor kollision due to exceeding the max speed?

Not a reques just a question ;)

Tricky to do since you've also got the angle of the blades to consider-with the collective fully down you can reach much higher speeds without the blades colliding but with collective up to full your max speed is much lower.

Is it possible to add these vehicles ? (all in service, no future vehicles)

I'm afraid this is the wrong thread for wish-lists / requests. But there's a thread perfect for them in these forums  :) 

Arma 3 Addon request thread

• Like 4

I know but I would like to see that in the RHS Mod thats why .. sry ^^

I know but I would like to see that in the RHS Mod thats why .. sry ^^

I think you'll have more luck over at Pook's SAM pack

Run your RHS updaters, gentleman. :)

PLEASE DISREGARD! 

there is nothing there new and the updater will download everything just because we had a server switch a month ago on March 10th (making the updater think that files are different, wget compares modification dates). IT IS STILL 0.4.0.1 and NOT 0.4.1. Believe me, you will download all 10 GBytes for nothing!

Do not expect 0.4.1 before Arma 3 1.58 is out!

• Like 9

Run your RHS updaters, gentleman. :)

Please don't.

The updaters are downloading things because of a server reset a month ago. There are no new files, you are just redownloading what you already have.

• Like 1

PLEASE DISREGARD! 

there is nothing there new and the updater will download everything just because we had a server switch a month ago on March 10th (making the updater think that files are different, wget compares modification dates). IT IS STILL 0.4.0.1 and NOT 0.4.1. Believe me, you will download all 10 GBytes for nothing!

Do not expect 0.4.1 before Arma 3 1.58 is out!

Damn you, Soul Assassin! :)

• Like 1

Not sure if its more of a question or a request or a bit of both.

But...

Are there any plans to alter the "black hole" pouch on your SPC vests? Perhaps downscaling or moving the dump pouch. As it is the pouch clips with any slung launcher which just looks wrong, though I'm sure you get the idea.

Looking forward to the next update.

Hi everyone!

Today I'll like you to "scope in" two additions available soonâ„¢ in our mods

First a magnificent picatinny-mounted Rakurs-PM | РакурÑ-ПМ Russian red-dot scope made entirely by our 3d Artist PuFu:

Rej4MIo.jpg

And last but not least, this well-crafted American Night Vision amplifier, AN/PVS-27, made by our artist Zeealex (it'll be featured "standalone" and in a combo with other scopes):

S2OrIOf.jpg

• Like 12

Nice, which optics will feature a PVS 27 combo? Are they compatible with aimpoints/holosights or just powered scopes?

Powered only. For now: Leupold Mk4, M8541A1 and ACOG. 

• Like 2

M8541A1.. was that a hint we will see the M40A5 for the USMC? :D

Powered only. For now: Leupold Mk4, M8541A1 and ACOG. 

M8541A1.. was that a hint we will see the M40A5 for the USMC? :D

I'm afraid no. The M8541A1 is the USMC "standard day sniper optic", hence it'll be used for the SR-25 and M107. 

But the M40A5 is definitely in our wish-list, so at some point in the future...

• Like 2

Is the 6B13 as good IRL as it is ingame?

Is the 6B13 as good IRL as it is ingame?

Even better IRL, we had to scale down to be playable :) anyway its modeled with 6A class plates, which is the highest class in the RF GOST specification.which means it can stop a SVD firing a special B32 bullet (10g) fired at 835 m/s at a distance of 5-10 meters. If you dont think that is good I dont know what is :D

• Like 2

Hi gents, so I've noticed when using RHS in combination with JSRS that with the SMAW spotting rifle when it impacts a surface it creates an explosion sound.

Does the spotting rifle still count as a launcher and thus generate a rocket explosion on impact? Or is it an actual JSRS problem?

Does the spotting rifle still count as a launcher and thus generate a rocket explosion on impact? Or is it an actual JSRS problem?

Probably you should ask in the JSRS thread, they know more about how their mod is coded :)

Probably you should ask in the JSRS thread, they know more about how their mod is coded :)

I have but Jarhead is really busy, the main reason I was asking here was because I was interested how the spotting round actually worked. Because if it did create and explosion and just change the sound that could be where the problem is coming from no?

I have but Jarhead is really busy, the main reason I was asking here was because I was interested how the spotting round actually worked. Because if it did create and explosion and just change the sound that could be where the problem is coming from no?

It is possible that JSRS simply attributes anything fired from the SMAW as an AT rocket and as such creates an explosion sound on impact. Misty is right however that you'll have to ask Jarhead specifically  :)  

It is possible that JSRS simply attributes anything fired from the SMAW as an AT rocket and as such creates an explosion sound on impact. Misty is right however that you'll have to ask Jarhead specifically  :)  

Roger, that also goes the same for Dynasound as well.