I was wondering, has there been any discussion of adding a Beta-C 100 round magazine ONLY for use by the M27 IAR?

I was wondering, has there been any discussion of adding a Beta-C 100 round magazine ONLY for use by the M27 IAR?

Our mod focus on accuracy, so it's highly unlikely you'll see any mag that is not in wide service in real life.

Small quiz, guess what feature is going to be introduced there - it's visible there ;)

0X4MRAH.jpg

• Like 8

Small quiz, guess what feature is going to be introduced there - it's visible there ;)

Independent camera for gunner?

Window wipers?

• Like 3

Ejectable seats?

That sounds... dangerous. ^^

That sounds... dangerous. ^^

Jimmy+carr+on+qi+the+answer+is+the+blade

• Like 10

i'm going to say ejector seats as well-since as far as I know, this is the only ejectable military chopper in the world. I believe small charges blow the rotors off just before the canopy opens?

• Like 1

Ejectable seats?

i'm going to say ejector seats as well-since as far as I know, this is the only ejectable military chopper in the world. I believe small charges blow the rotors off just before the canopy opens?

I think you're both probably right with that one, looks like they added something new onto the seats or cockpit doors (possibly to blow them off/eject the unit?)

http://imgur.com/a/nXLEy

On the first picture you can see the new model piece and on the second it isn't there.

• Like 3

Independedn camera for gunner i guess (very usefull "ball" right behind cocpit). Writing it second time, as fisrt post didnt appear (thx to moderator)

Long live this community and its sharp eyed members :) Hope we can show a video of some ka-52 action soon.

• Like 2

@zagor64bz is winner in this game ;)

Thing, that is marked on deltagamer picture is ejection motor from RPS K37-800 system produced by Zvezda company http://777.zvezda-npp.ru/engl/k37.html .

Principle of Ka-52 ejection is very interesting because it's not electable seat per se but more like pulling out crew using rocket motor.

http://gfycat.com/UglyCostlyEidolonhelvum

rocket ejection unit

First step in ejection procedure is blowing off rotors by small charges at their ends. Those charges are not very powerful because most of the job is done by rotational force. Less than second after that, cockpit glass is blown off & rocket ejection units are activated pulling up rope which is attached on the other end to crewman vest.

http://priroda2011.ucoz.ru/2.jpg

visible rope & vest

Another part of Ka-52 overhaul was adding advanced FCS, with extended observation capabilities, target tracking & realistic traverse range for gun (-2 to 10 horizontal, -37 to 3 vertical).

It's possible to lock air targets too, not only helicopters but i.e. C130 too ;)

• Like 12

How do I use the init to make the 9P219M go into firing position? (IE missile up)

Edit: what code do I use?

I have one question:
Is there any possibility to add some limits to all vehicles, so they could not move untill sequence of engine start is fully finished (Engine start sound is finished)?

• Like 1

I have one question:

Is there any possibility to add some limits to all vehicles, so they could not move untill sequence of engine start is fully finished (Engine start sound is finished)?

Was done by modders as far back as OFP so deffinetly possible. I'd like to see this get done by RHS and other mods. (BIS integration would ofcorse be preferable)

• Like 2

Could Nato get crash-resistant seats in helos?  Neat feature....

If you crash a Heli pretty sure it doesn't matter if the seat is 'crash-resistant'.. cause the pilot definitely isn't. 

• Like 2

I think he is talking about the impact dampening features most modern US helos have. As long as you land them whells down they can take a lot.

• Like 1

It's a well known fact about Black Hawks, so long as they go down Belly First, anyone in a seat has a good chance of making it out.

Is it possible in the Arma Engine to simulate the koaxial rotor kollision due to exceeding the max speed?

Not a reques just a question ;)

Is it possible in the Arma Engine to simulate the koaxial rotor kollision due to exceeding the max speed?

Not a reques just a question ;)

DCS )))