I wasn't talking about tracers. The HUD doesn't have a sight for the 30mm so that I would know where the shots land. The vanilla Blufor CAS jet has a simple circle to show this and it works perfectly.

It has one (ofc) but (for me at least) it's a little misaligned, I have to line up where the red cross is indicated;

a-10-hud.jpg

There is a very slow start to seeding of the RHS torrents and a red text warning from my torrent client that the tracker is not reachable.

For the past several months the bittorrent tracker tracker.openbittorrent.com hasn't worked for me. I live in America, and a friend in Europe also confirmed this problem in March, 2016.

Different bittorrent downloading programs have different levels of severity of the warning. Transmission, for example, displays all of the text about the torrent in red and indicates "Tracker gave an error: Connection failed." In addition, the traffic is very slow to start because peers must be discovered through PEX or DHT. If a person is seeding then it takes several minutes before uploading starts to any peers. This delay could be explained by the fact that there are many more seeders now compared to when version 0.4.0.1 was initially released in December of 2015. Therefore the average peer has plenty of seeders available to it, and the peer is less likely to use bandwidth from a particular seeder.

As a result, users may assume that the torrent isn't working at all and simply close their torrent software within seconds.

The RHS torrents have had a good reputation in the past, providing many megabytes per second of bandwidth at times when other mirrors are swamped and only providing hundreds of kilobytes per second of bandwidth to each user. Unfortunately, with the tracker not working this reputation may be compromised.

We want a prompt start to our download or upload of the RHS torrent. Therefore, would you please consider adding these trackers to the RHS torrents in future versions? These are recommended on the front page of http://openbittorrent.com

And more recommended open trackers are available on the front page of http://coppersurfer.tk

Thank you.

Thanks for bringing it to our attention. I have added those trackers to the next torrent cycle.

• Like 1

Quick Q: do you guys plan on adding a black version of your 1 hole balaclava? Your two balaclavas are the best looking ones I've seen from any mod.

RHS guys can you at least enable hidden selections for your balaclavas especially 1 hole balaclava. So we can retexture them  :)

I was curious about your video you guys posted on FB of the Hind.  This isn't meant as a complaint or a bug report, just my own curiosity...

On your Hind video, when you look right, you can see an American AN/APX-100 transponder panel amongst all the Russian/Cyrillic gear.  I noticed it because we had the same box in an older aircraft I used to fly.  So I was curious if you were using a U.S. Army Hind as a template for your cockpit work?  Regardless of the answer, it looks sharp, as I could immediately recognize it...except the push-button numbers were WAY too legible compared to the real thing. 

"Is that a '1' or a '7'?   Shine your light over here..."  Ah, memories.

Quick Q: do you guys plan on adding a black version of your 1 hole balaclava? Your two balaclavas are the best looking ones I've seen from any mod.

RHS guys can you at least enable hidden selections for your balaclavas especially 1 hole balaclava. So we can retexture them  :)

Done thanks to Soul Assassin  :)

• Like 2

hey guys,

i was just wondering, what you are planning to do with the driver periscope/windows of armored vehicles like for example the M113 A3. honestly i would prefer the legacy-version with just "normal" windows (like it was done in arma 2). your current solution with pip suffers to much from low fps and low resolution.

are you planning to improve this somehow in the future?

keep up the good work!

Hi there!

I will apologize in advance for my question might be a bit off-topic, but maybe you can come up with a reasonable answer nonetheless!

So: In the 0.4.1 version RAM will be intergrated, with the aim of achieving comparabilty between RHS and Vanilla Armor/ Warheads (HEAT only?), correct?
With this in mind - as I don't know how much RAM itself was able to actually change the armor of the given BIS assets - how are things going to change
for vehicles using the Vanilla 'armor system' (:D), like CUP, BWMod, (RDS?) and the like?

Are such vehicles (and corresponding AT weapons) from such other modfications going to be affected as well, and if so, how (roughly)?

Thank you for your efforts, and in specific, thank you for having the guts to implement RAM as a standard, I presume this step alone must have been an
enormous amount of work! And last but certainly not least, even more thanks for being the only ones who actually take the combined arms aspect of ArmA serious!!

Best regards as always
 ~

^^ will RAM compatibility be in separate PBO or compatibility folder?

"LAW and Order"

model by j0zh94 | image by il_padrino

12977048_1178050988874559_58811790140126

• Like 26

Hi there!

I will apologize in advance for my question might be a bit off-topic, but maybe you can come up with a reasonable answer nonetheless!

So: In the 0.4.1 version RAM will be intergrated, with the aim of achieving comparabilty between RHS and Vanilla Armor/ Warheads (HEAT only?), correct?
With this in mind - as I don't know how much RAM itself was able to actually change the armor of the given BIS assets - how are things going to change
for vehicles using the Vanilla 'armor system' ( :D), like CUP, BWMod, (RDS?) and the like?

Are such vehicles (and corresponding AT weapons) from such other modfications going to be affected as well, and if so, how (roughly)?

Thank you for your efforts, and in specific, thank you for having the guts to implement RAM as a standard, I presume this step alone must have been an
enormous amount of work! And last but certainly not least, even more thanks for being the only ones who actually take the combined arms aspect of ArmA serious!!

Best regards as always
 ~

This question was answered by Bakerman many many times. Here is his quote:

Sorry for the confusion, I wrote that and English isn't my first language.

You are correct. You are able to mix and match with this addon. RAM allows you to use both RHS and vanilla units in the same mission without major issues.

What the addon does is enable the RAM armor on all vehicles, that includes RHS, vanilla and any other mod.

Here is the link to the RAM mod.

https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/161885-real-armor-mod/

hey guys,

i was just wondering, what you are planning to do with the driver periscope/windows of armored vehicles like for example the M113 A3. honestly i would prefer the legacy-version with just "normal" windows (like it was done in arma 2). your current solution with pip suffers to much from low fps and low resolution.

are you planning to improve this somehow in the future?

keep up the good work!

there was no driver interior in Arma 2 & no windows inside

About Pip (triple view-ports).... still waiting to see those on T-80, BMP's, BMD's.....

There is a lot of misinformation and confusion surrounding the armor system, so I felt the need to update the wiki article to provide more clarity.

http://www.rhsmods.org/w/usafarmor

In the near future there will also be another armor blog post, but in the mean time please check out the first one if you haven't already done so.

http://www.rhsmods.org/b/5

Hello ,

can someone help me with that ? I have no Sound for the M27 IAR .. I uploaded a picture with the error message below.

http://i.imgur.com/9XmYwgc.jpg

thx for the help

greetings 

MrFies

can someone help me with that ? I have no Sound for the M27 IAR .. I uploaded a picture with the error message below.

Please fill the form in our Feedback tracker: http://feedback.rhsmods.org/view_all_bug_page.php

Specifically write if you are using any other mod (and if so test it without them) and what A3 version are you using. 

Do you guys give permission to people to retexture the gear withthe AOR1 and AOR2 and NWU camouflage patterns?

there was no driver interior in Arma 2 & no windows inside

there wasn't? well, i guess then i was thinking of the old flashpoint and arma 1. i'm referring to the driver telescopes not being rendered via pip, but simply being rendered as if they were windows.

to be honest i personally would still prefer the arma 2 version with just the sight/vision slit over the pip-rendered periscopes, because of the low fps/resolution of the pip.

• Like 1

to be honest i personally would still prefer the arma 2 version with just the sight/vision slit over the pip-rendered periscopes, because of the low fps/resolution of the pip.

Click mouse right button, and voilà... ;)

Do you guys give permission to people to retexture the gear withthe AOR1 and AOR2 and NWU camouflage patterns?

If you meant a mod/addon that includes textures for the hidden selections of the RHS models (hence requiring the RHS mods). Then yeah, it's all good :)
  • Like 2

there wasn't? well, i guess then i was thinking of the old flashpoint and arma 1. i'm referring to the driver telescopes not being rendered via pip, but simply being rendered as if they were windows.

There was, looked like this

arma2oa_2010-06-30_15-16-04-67_11657.jpg

Hello , 

If Im shooting with Tanks Like T-72 or T-80 the tanks are not loading any shell ... so I cant shot with the tanks maingun...

Hello , 

If Im shooting with Tanks Like T-72 or T-80 the tanks are not loading any shell ... so I cant shot with the tanks maingun...

I think I know what your saying, when switching shell types in the T-72/T-80 they made it so the last round cannot come out of the auto loader (realistic), so lets say you want to fire HE you have to switch to HE (You will hear a click inside the tank) then fire the APFSDS (Or other previous round) Then it will load the HE round. Hope this is helpful :)

is me or the updater is slow only download at 135k/s when i should be at 1.8mp/s ?