dear RHS devs,

i have a question, for my question, i take the T90 tank as example:

Your mod includes the T90. Now, if the russians would stop using the T90 in real life, would you remove the T90 from this mod then? Ive ask because ive read somewhere in this theard, that you are focusing on adding present stuff.

I highly doubt anyone who puts as much time and work into their models as RHS does will be quick to remove items simply because they are being phased out in real life :) 

• Like 6

What would be cool is a way to make the tanks look weathered.

Yup - BTR-60s and Shilkas are now mostly 2nd line, training and storage as well. Still they make for great INDfor assets.

BTR-60's are gone completely now, all sold off and destroyed 

BTR-60's are gone completely now, all sold off and destroyed 

BTR 60 is still used by russian army, mostly like command or radio communication station , but there are about 800 BTR-60 in formation for now.

Why is there no sight on the A-10's 30mm? Makes it really tricky to use.

What would be cool is a way to make the tanks look weathered.

Possibility to retexture vehicles has been announced by someone from RHS a while ago. So sometime in the future it should be no problem to do some more rusted textures methinks...

Yes. Both 6Sh112 and 6Sh117 are planned.

Define "new Ratnik equipment" though? you mean 6B45, 6B46 and 6B47?

Yes, the new Ratnik Future Soldier system for the Russian Army. It includes brand new bodyarmour, load bearing equipment, helmet and an entirely revamped communications system called Strelets which works through the GLONASS module. The 6B43 is the prime body armour in the Ratnik system. The 6B45 and 6B46 BNZ have not been actively adopted by the Russian military thus far.

Why is there no sight on the A-10's 30mm? Makes it really tricky to use.

I'm afraid that the real aircraft doesn't use tracers (to avoid showing its position too much to the enemy AA).

You should use the holographic hud for that.

image by il padrino

12931046_1176715809008077_60258864553708

• Like 14

Is RHS making custom animations or is that something that already exists? Edited by R0adki11
remove quoted image - as per the forum rules.

il_padrino is making custom static anims (pose) for most of the images he makes.

Awesome. Love this mode so much that details are godness... really really great work and please keep it up!!!! Thanks

Greets DonbassCZ

• Like 1

Quick Q: do you guys plan on adding a black version of your 1 hole balaclava? Your two balaclavas are the best looking ones I've seen from any mod.

• Like 2

I know it's no news, but it had to be said once more... You guys are talented as fuck.

Hello DEVs and Folks,

Can you explain me why the RHS RPG 7 does no damage to Arma 3 Vanilla vehicles ? and the vanilla Launcher does nothing to RHS Vehicles ?

can someone help me to fix that ? 

THx and greetings 

MrFies

Can you explain me why the RHS RPG 7 does no damage to Arma 3 Vanilla vehicles ? and the vanilla Launcher does nothing to RHS Vehicles ?

can someone help me to fix that ? 

RHS uses a different armor system, more complex that also includes the penetration and the impacts in vital areas. Hence they are not compatible with the vanilla values that are mainly based in hit-points. 

You can use the mod RAM to add the complex system to the vanilla stuff: http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=24451

RHS uses a different armor system, more complex that also includes the penetration and the impacts in vital areas. Hence they are not compatible with the vanilla values that are mainly based in hit-points. 

You can use the mod RAM to add the complex system to the vanilla stuff: http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=24451

can this solve that problem ? 

can this solve that problem ? 

With the RAM mod you will have the "RHS system" (aka the complex system) for the vanilla vehicles too. So in a way, I guess yes, it solves your problem. 

Hello.

Is there a place where i can read up on how your armorsystem works in Detail?

(sorry for my shitty english) :wacko:

Basically you can consider it a "bug" that is already fixed internally and ready for the 0.4.1 release. For now RAM fixes this, but after 0.4.1 it will no longer be needed.

For more info please view this wiki article. http://www.rhsmods.org/w/afrfarmor

• Like 3

Basically you can consider it a "bug" that is already fixed internally and ready for the 0.4.1 release. For now RAM fixes this, but after 0.4.1 it will no longer be needed.

For more info please view this wiki article. http://www.rhsmods.org/w/afrfarmor

So what happens when 0.4.1 is released regarding vanilla AT weapons like the PCML?Will they still destroy vanilla vehicles if your armour system has been added to them?

Im gonna take a guess what the answer will be and say: "when its done." B)

• Like 1

There is a very slow start to seeding of the RHS torrents and a red text warning from my torrent client that the tracker is not reachable.

For the past several months the bittorrent tracker tracker.openbittorrent.com hasn't worked for me. I live in America, and a friend in Europe also confirmed this problem in March, 2016.

Different bittorrent downloading programs have different levels of severity of the warning. Transmission, for example, displays all of the text about the torrent in red and indicates "Tracker gave an error: Connection failed." In addition, the traffic is very slow to start because peers must be discovered through PEX or DHT. If a person is seeding then it takes several minutes before uploading starts to any peers. This delay could be explained by the fact that there are many more seeders now compared to when version 0.4.0.1 was initially released in December of 2015. Therefore the average peer has plenty of seeders available to it, and the peer is less likely to use bandwidth from a particular seeder.

As a result, users may assume that the torrent isn't working at all and simply close their torrent software within seconds.

The RHS torrents have had a good reputation in the past, providing many megabytes per second of bandwidth at times when other mirrors are swamped and only providing hundreds of kilobytes per second of bandwidth to each user. Unfortunately, with the tracker not working this reputation may be compromised.

We want a prompt start to our download or upload of the RHS torrent. Therefore, would you please consider adding these trackers to the RHS torrents in future versions? These are recommended on the front page of http://openbittorrent.com

udp://open.demonii.com:1337

udp://tracker.coppersurfer.tk:6969

udp://tracker.leechers-paradise.org:6969

And more recommended open trackers are available on the front page of http://coppersurfer.tk

Thank you.

I'm afraid that the real aircraft doesn't use tracers (to avoid showing its position too much to the enemy AA).

You should use the holographic hud for that.

I wasn't talking about tracers. The HUD doesn't have a sight for the 30mm so that I would know where the shots land. The vanilla Blufor CAS jet has a simple circle to show this and it works perfectly.