we really have our hands full, besides we prefer to make our own stuff from scratch

seems CUP will take over either way.

• Like 1

Anyone else having problems with squad xml using the Marine corps Uniforms? They don't seem to show up.

we really have our hands full, besides we prefer to make our own stuff from scratch

seems CUP will take over either way.

yeah,but I hope you remain the mod.It is  very cool for you to complete the mod.(*'ã¸'*)It will be a true decision.Somebody have waited the mod for a long time.They will be disappointed if the artist give up it.

@rhs team, ive always thought that A3 is in need of some staunch snow camo opfor units such as the enemy in MGS1. Nothing would fit the bill better than a white version of the gorka uniform with balaclavas. So im asking permission to do a retexture mod of the gorka uniforms, a few helmets and vests.

Would be happy to pass the end result over to you so you can make sure its up to standard, would also put rhs as authors if required (or maybe you dont want that as these units would be fictional?)

Anyway, hope thats all good and if so please list any other requirements/ restrictions. Othwise if you dont feel comfortable giving permission for this then that is fine also.

Cheers

• Like 1

Hey Azza!

Sounds good. Anyone is free to do RHS re-textures, as long as the RHS mod you are retexturing is required.  :)

PS: For Some reason the forum doesn't allow me to quote your post.

• Like 1

Great, thanks very much :)

Misty forgot to mention that page is not quite up to date. :)

PS, not seen you posting in a while, I'm glad you weren't part of The Great Ragequit of 2013.

• Like 1

Hello guys, quick question. I am currently putting together several Opfor / Indfor factions for a future 3CB Opfor pack using RHS as a dependency. I just wondered if you have any plans to add in the classic AK-47 (maybe for your insurgents) - if so I am happy to wait for that - or if not I will port across the arma 2 one.

Hello guys, quick question. I am currently putting together several Opfor / Indfor factions for a future 3CB Opfor pack using RHS as a dependency. I just wondered if you have any plans to add in the classic AK-47 (maybe for your insurgents) - if so I am happy to wait for that - or if not I will port across the arma 2 one.

Im sure in time we will, but at this moment it has not been planned yet. I imagine that porting now and switching later would be better for you. Onother option is to simply use the AKM as placeholder for now.

Yeah, I am using the AKM's already for the Indfor Army and Militia factions (Opfor Army are more seriously Russian-backed and have the latest gear). I just wondered about the AK-47's as I it is the go-to weapon for most of the African militias you see in the news. No problem. I can either port it or stick with the AKM's for now. Thanks for the reply.

Misty forgot to mention that page is not quite up to date. :)

PS, not seen you posting in a while, I'm glad you weren't part of The Great Ragequit of 2013.

No, ragequit is not my style :) although I have dropped out of circulation for a while (circumstance, job etc). But I'm starting to get back some interest after watching a few Dsylexi videos.

• Like 3

I have noticed that the handheld version of the M320 for some reason can only zero up to 100 m, where as the underbarrel version can go up to 350m. Is this intentional?

So now that RHS has started putting Special Operations stuff in again (and I understand why you decided to focus on the fundamentals first), have you the space in the workload to get a Glock 19 in? I don't want to sound like I'm requesting anything, what goes in and when is up to you guys and you have a lot to do. I'm just curious because by next year basically all the famous SOCOM units will be using the Glock 19 as their main 9mm service pistol.         

So now that RHS has started putting Special Operations stuff in again (and I understand why you decided to focus on the fundamentals first), have you the space in the workload to get a Glock 19 in? I don't want to sound like I'm requesting anything, what goes in and when is up to you guys and you have a lot to do. I'm just curious because by next year basically all the famous SOCOM units will be using the Glock 19 as their main 9mm service pistol.         

Pretty sure there's a Glock 19 in the RH Pistols Pack that works fine last I checked. You can check it out and see if it fits what you have in mind. Hope it helps.

Now if I were to request a Glock 19 I would make it the Salient Glock 19. That s**t has STYLE.  :D

Pretty sure there's a Glock 19 in the RH Pistols Pack that works fine last I checked. You can check it out and see if it fits what you have in mind. Hope it helps.

Now if I were to request a Glock 19 I would make it the Salient Glock 19. That s**t has STYLE.  :D

Robert Hammer's pack is miles out of date man. But I'm not requesting anything, I'm just querying, if it's not in the pipeline it's not in that pipeline. I'm only asking because 1. RHS already has a Glock 17 and 2. the Glock 19 has seen heavy SOCOM adoption recently. 

This is off topic, but the Salient? On what planet is a $2500 Glock a good idea? 

Robert Hammer's pack is miles out of date man. But I'm not requesting anything, I'm just querying, if it's not in the pipeline it's not in that pipeline. I'm only asking because 1. RHS already has a Glock 17 and 2. the Glock 19 has seen heavy SOCOM adoption recently. 

This is off topic, but the Salient? On what planet is a $2500 Glock a good idea? 

Off topic. I was thinking the same thing you are when I first saw the price tag of the Salient Glock 19. That was until I watched Colion Noir's review of the pistol.

Though the price is way off, it does seem like a quite an enhancement of the stock Glock 19. Also, Mark Owen mentioned on his Instagram account that he uses the Salient Glock 19 for everyday carry.

All in all I just think that it'd be a cool pistol to have in game. This is not a request either. 

i have no immediate plans to model a G19 out of my G17 or from scratch. There are several other things that i find more important to do once i also find the time to do it ;) There surely ain't gonna be some pimped up civial over-expensive version of it either way.

now back on topic

• Like 9

Small sneak peak of easy to use paradrop function + some a little insight on eden integration ;)

• Like 12

Looks good, I take it you will shorten the time between cargo drops, as these Humvees would be several KMs away from each other??

• Like 1

@road runner - Well, it's up to mission designer - I placed those two waypoint at considerable distance so if you make close to each other then there is nothing blocking you to paradrop in shorter interval. Anyway, found way to make it even more user friendly

http://reyhard.armacenter.pl/arma3/parabara.jpgProbably I will add later attributes panel (like on Loiter waypoint) & infantry paradrop one too so it all should be very handy to use

• Like 3

Lovin' that HK416, really nice job on that.