We have certainly plans to upgrade our HMMWV fleet. How and which variants, I can't tell you yet.

In any case, the release of any of those is probably going to be in the mid-long term. 

That's great to here, been looking forward to using/seeing different types of high quality HMMWV in a convoy. :627:  :bounce3:

Hi guys.

Got a couple of questions. Due to popular demand with the group I game with, I am trying to make a pseudo C&C themed mission edit using RHS USF for GDI and Snow Tigers for NOD (along with some other stuff) for this weekend. This is my first time using RHS USF, hence the questions and the apology in advance in case these questions have already been answered. (Using version 0.4.0.1)

We use Virtual Arsenal, are there any non-functional and or WIP items that I should avoid using in the mission?

Will I need to add anything to the mission init/sqf/etc in order to activate any exclusive mod functions? (EG: RHS-GAME OPTIONS)

Are the AT Launchers and other guided missiles (Hellfire/Maverick/etc) only functional against RHS mod units? After a few quick tests they seem to only scratch the paint on anything else. The Range Finders and Spotting scope issue an error message about something being missing and using BIS content instead (?) Also the KAC SR-25 variants issue an error message about missing textures (which I believe to be the icon in your inventory when adding attachments). Maybe I am missing something, please let me know.

Thanks for the good looking mod and also appreciate any helpful replies ;)

I've noticed that my Guided AT4s move faster than the Shtora-1 system (or Arena, I've been staring at Photoshop for a few hours so I'm a bit fuzzy), and so far they simply fly faster for the system to react when shooting RHS tanks with them (It works, just not fast enough). Most often more "normal" systems it works because of the speed of the missile against the system, allowing it to work much more effectively. Don't forget that most are SACLOS (Semi-Automatic Command Line Of Sight), i.e. needs a human gunner to operate and guide it. Whereas my Guided AT4s are fire and forget and again, move too fast for the defensive system to work effectively.

Hi,

I used to put in the init of the vehicles, like the Humvee, a small script to remove the default loadout of vehicles with our stuff. Here is my original script

if (isServer) then {
    clearWeaponCargoGlobal this;
    clearMagazineCargoGlobal this;
    clearItemCargoGlobal this;
    clearBackpackCargoGlobal this;

this addMagazineCargoGlobal["30Rnd_556x45_Stanag_Tracer_Red",50];
    this addMagazineCargoGlobal["hlc_30rnd_556x45_EPR_G36",8];
    this addMagazineCargoGlobal["rhs_200rnd_556x45_T_SAW",8];
    this addMagazineCargoGlobal["1Rnd_HE_Grenade_shell",20];
    this addMagazineCargoGlobal["rhs_m136_hedp_mag",4];
    this addMagazineCargoGlobal["HandGrenade",10];
    this addMagazineCargoGlobal["SmokeShell",10];
    this addWeaponCargoGlobal["rhs_weap_M136_hedp",4];
    this addWeaponCargoGlobal["toolkit",1];
    this addItemCargoGlobal ["ACE_fieldDressing",50];
    this addItemCargoGlobal ["ACE_morphine",20];
    this addItemCargoGlobal ["ACE_epinephrine",10];
    this addItemCargoGlobal ["ACE_bloodIV_250",5];
    this addItemCargoGlobal ["ACE_EntrenchingTool",2];
    this addItemCargoGlobal ["ACE_TacticalLadder_Pack",1];
    this addItemCargoGlobal ["ACE_wirecutter",1];
};

For some obscure reason, in the 3den editor, now it doesn't work. I tried to remove manually the loadout in the attributes (the cargo "editor" with the arsenal etc) with no result. The code above works well on vanilla vehicles. I don't know what i'm doing wrong. I also tried to make a script to bypass this making a cargovehicle.sqf file and added this in it but i'm pretty bad at scripting so i'm missing some correct variables also, here is the contents of the script:

this = _this select 0;

clearWeaponCargoGlobal this;
clearMagazineCargoGlobal this;
clearItemCargoGlobal this;
clearBackpackCargoGlobal this;

this addWeaponCargoGlobal ["rhs_weap_M136",4];
this addWeaponCargoGlobal ["toolkit",1];

this addMagazineCargoGlobal ["30Rnd_556x45_Stanag_Tracer_Red",50];
this addMagazineCargoGlobal ["hlc_30rnd_556x45_EPR_G36",8];
this addMagazineCargoGlobal ["rhs_200rnd_556x45_T_SAW",8];
this addMagazineCargoGlobal ["1Rnd_HE_Grenade_shell",20];
this addMagazineCargoGlobal ["rhs_m136_hedp_mag",4];
this addMagazineCargoGlobal ["HandGrenade",10];
this addMagazineCargoGlobal ["SmokeShell",10];

this addItemCargoGlobal ["ACE_fieldDressing",50];
this addItemCargoGlobal ["ACE_morphine",20];
this addItemCargoGlobal ["ACE_epinephrine",10];
this addItemCargoGlobal ["ACE_bloodIV_250",5];
this addItemCargoGlobal ["ACE_EntrenchingTool",2];
this addItemCargoGlobal ["ACE_TacticalLadder_Pack",1];
this addItemCargoGlobal ["ACE_ACE_wirecutter",1];
this addItemCargoGlobal ["toolkit",1];

Gives me an error on line 3 but my guess is that the "_this select 0;" is wrong. If anyone could give me pointers to either make the first init code functional on RHS vehicles (that would be great) or if i can't do it this way, give me advice on the script to make it work with the vehicles.

Thanks

private _car = _this select 0;

clearWeaponCargoGlobal _car;
clearMagazineCargoGlobal _car;
clearItemCargoGlobal _car;
clearBackpackCargoGlobal _car;

_car addWeaponCargoGlobal ["rhs_weap_M136",4];
_car addWeaponCargoGlobal ["toolkit",1];

_car addMagazineCargoGlobal ["30Rnd_556x45_Stanag_Tracer_Red",50];
_car addMagazineCargoGlobal ["hlc_30rnd_556x45_EPR_G36",8];
_car addMagazineCargoGlobal ["rhs_200rnd_556x45_T_SAW",8];
_car addMagazineCargoGlobal ["1Rnd_HE_Grenade_shell",20];
_car addMagazineCargoGlobal ["rhs_m136_hedp_mag",4];
_car addMagazineCargoGlobal ["HandGrenade",10];
_car addMagazineCargoGlobal ["SmokeShell",10];

_car addItemCargoGlobal ["ACE_fieldDressing",50];
_car addItemCargoGlobal ["ACE_morphine",20];
_car addItemCargoGlobal ["ACE_epinephrine",10];
_car addItemCargoGlobal ["ACE_bloodIV_250",5];
_car addItemCargoGlobal ["ACE_EntrenchingTool",2];
_car addItemCargoGlobal ["ACE_TacticalLadder_Pack",1];
_car addItemCargoGlobal ["ACE_ACE_wirecutter",1];
_car addItemCargoGlobal ["toolkit",1];

Call from init of unit with:

[this] spawn "scriptname.sqf"

I would like to mention, that BTR-BMD-BMP gunners problem (missing "commander" on gunners seat) is not 100% related to EDEN. I tried Showcases remaked with your mod, and they were made in 2D editor, there is no gunners as well. BIS is not responding to posts at all about this, so this seems not be related to DontCreateAI, or this parameter is not working everywhere. Ticket is created and closed with "BIS fault".

Awesome!

But where are the Steam Workshop download?

A Steam Workshop would be awesome to keep updated

But where are the Steam Workshop download?

A Steam Workshop would be awesome to keep updated

I'm afraid there's none, and there's not going be any unless Steam Workshop change their service conditions in a way RHS developers feel comfortable with.

But a better alternative is to use the updaters from our web: http://www.rhsmods.org/downloads

• Like 1

Hi RHS team,

I've run into a compatibility issue between RHS and a High Command mod I've been working on for a few months (here). Simply put :  RHS units dont show u​p in the Zeus interface when the embedded HC module is loaded with my addon, but RHS groups do​ (as well as vanilla units).

At first I thought the problem was due to the unusual initialization of the HC module, and I'm still sure that it's partially true since everything works well with a standard editor-placed module. I wouldn't even have posted here if that was all.

But the weird thing is ​that some​ of your units do show up in the Opfor faction, more precisely the russian Artillery and Static units (MSV and VDV) : NSV, Kord, DShkm, AGS30, SPG9, Igla,Podnos, Metis, D30, D30AT. I have unpbo'ed ​both your 'rhsafrf' and 'rhsusf' files to check out the configs and I notice that those particular units are structured in a specific way. I find them all in 'rhsafrf\rhs_c_heavyweapons\cfgVehicles.hpp' but I cant seem to find any equivalent file for the other units. There is a 'CfgVehicles.hpp' in 'rhsusf\rhsusf_main.pbo' but the cfgVehicles class in it is empty. Any chance you apply the above method to all RHS units ?

I'm aware that this is not a problem for you guys but I was wondering if you have an idea of what's happening here :confused: ? Any hint would be appreciated.

Thx in advance,

For those who aren't following it: RHS's Facebook just dropped a screenshot of an HK416 model.

For those who aren't following it: RHS's Facebook just dropped a screenshot of an HK416 model.

I wasn't following it-but that is great to hear :D

I'll add it also here  :) 

I would like to introduce you a W.I.P "special" weapon made by our great 3D artist Aleksa Dragutinovic (aka aleksadragutin).

NOTE: Have in mind that it's a picture of the model before being textured.

KK4Gur5.jpg

• Like 19

That's something above the arma 3 standard! Great work! Hope it can get to the next release :)

That's a superb work !!! Can't wait to see it released :627: :459: :627: 

mirroring here from our RHS facebook:
[✓] VSS
[✓] Weapon Ironsight zeroing on all weapons
DelayedSnoopyFlounder.gif
click GIF for smooth video ^^

• Like 11

YEAH!!!!!!! Love that AK, and zeroing.... Tank crews and pilots will be equipped with them?

YEAH!!!!!!! Love that AK, and zeroing.... Tank crews and pilots will be equipped with them?

Only those who would have them in Real Life :)

• Like 2

Could someone try to reproduce that T80s have no collision model on their main gun? I tried T-72s and T-90s and those work fine.

Could someone try to reproduce that T80s have no collision model on their main gun? I tried T-72s and T-90s and those work fine.

that is intended. it's ongoing experiment if tanks without gun geometry (like bis ones) are capable of driving into the city. results are mixed so it's not decided whether all tanks will have gun geometry or not

• Like 4