Ok, thanks. I thought it may be something I was doing wrong, so didn't want to post something to the tracker that I wasn't sure on.

It's better to put it on the bug tracker and have it rejected than put it here and have it get missed.

• Like 1

Actually, the voice works. I only tested it on the player, as a subordinate, and you can hear the female voice calling targets, etc.

Was this on the latest version? It throws an error in the arsenal, but I haven't tested it further. I'm on devbranch, BTW (and will be until the Eden update goes into the main one. Can't figure out the old editor). I suppose I'll have to test it myself in an actual mission.

If it works then it's awesome (and I suppose I'd have to bug Zeelax for some RHS-style female USMC uniforms :) ). I'd certainly love to see female characters in RHS. The entire USAF and most of the AFRF (I know that VDV accepts women into combat roles, surprisingly enough) could certainly use them.

They are set inside VV in the editor, in a subfaction called OSN. Having that in mind check this link to Wikipedia: ;)

cheers for that, makes it easier to work out how to use them for my missions.  :)

Was this on the latest version? It throws an error in the arsenal, but I haven't tested it further. I'm on devbranch, BTW (and will be until the Eden update goes into the main one. Can't figure out the old editor). I suppose I'll have to test it myself in an actual mission.

If it works then it's awesome (and I suppose I'd have to bug Zeelax for some RHS-style female USMC uniforms :) ). I'd certainly love to see female characters in RHS. The entire USAF and most of the AFRF (I know that VDV accepts women into combat roles, surprisingly enough) could certainly use them.

Nope, it was some months ago, maybe in version 3.9, can't remember. But it didn't throw any errors in the arsenal back when I tested it. Would be very cool to see RHS-Quality female models though, now that women also have to sign for the draft.

I was browsing through RT's videos and i came across this

https://youtu.be/gpVEWipSx5k?t=1m12s

I thought this might be of interest for Research purposes, as the pilots seem to be equipped with a ballistic vest. I dont know how useful it will be but i thought i'd share in the event it does or something :)

• Like 1

Give us a model and we implement it.  :rolleyes:

Very new to modeling, maybe when I get better at it!

Honestly, the only reason I asked was because the FMTV trucks are already in game and the M142 is just an extension off of that base, and I didn't know if anything was in the works for it.

Anyway, thanks for the great mod and keep up the great work, RHS!

Honestly, the only reason I asked was because the FMTV trucks are already in game and the M142 is just an extension off of that base, and I didn't know if anything was in the works for it.

To create a HIMARS we would need to remake most of the model as the cabin is different and the weapon system is missing.

AKA is not "just an extension of that base" but practically a whole new model.

Hence I'm afraid that as with most requests the answer is: Yes, no, maybe...

• Like 1

can you guys help the war chronicles team they need your help

Care to elaborate? Who are these War Chronicles' guys? How are we supposed to help them? Why haven't they contacted us directly? Etc.

Tho have in mind that we are so full of work that even we need more qualified hands for our own projects, so it's highly unlikely we can spare hands.

• Like 3

I have been having trouble trying to host RHS on a dedicated server, RHSUSAF works fine, but the server does not show up when loading @RHSAFRF, particularly with rhs_c_troops.pbo. I'm trying alternative mirrors/downloads to see if my download is corrupted. I also added the .bikeys to my server folders.. Can anyone assist? 

=====================================================================
== c:\games\XXXXIPXXXX\XXXXXXX\arma3\arma3server.exe
== c:\games\XXXXIPXXXX\XXXXXXX\arma3\arma3server.exe "-profiles=C:\games\XXXXIPXXXX\XXXXXXX\arma3\config" -config=server.cfg -port=2302 -IP=XXXXXXX -world=empty -mod=@CBA_A3;@ace;@alive;@CUP_Terrains;@RHSUSAF;@RHSAFRF

Original output filename: Arma3Retail_Server
Exe timestamp: 2015/12/15 16:30:43
Current time:  2016/02/14 16:07:51

Type: Public
Build: Stable
Version: 1.54.133741

Allocator: c:\games\XXXXIPXXXX\XXXXXXX\arma3\dll\tbb4malloc_bi.dll
=====================================================================

16:07:51 SteamAPI initialization failed. Steam features wont's be accessible!
16:07:51 String STR_MOD_LAUNCHER_ACTION not found
16:07:52 Error 20 reading file 'c:\games\XXXXIPXXXX\XXXXXXX\arma3\@RHSAFRF\addons\rhs_c_troops.pbo'

Great work on the mod so far. I am really enjoying it and the quality of the content is very nice. My wishlist of things to see in future versions; I realize you are likely working on lots of this already:

RPK-74 & AKS-74U

LAV

Stryker variants

AAV

Some special units for both sides.

Some mobile SAM options. Tor, Tunguska.

As I mentioned, the content so far is great. Just need some stuff for an amphibious landing for the USMC.

Great work on the mod so far. I am really enjoying it and the quality of the content is very nice. My wishlist of things to see in future versions; I realize you are likely working on lots of this already:

RPK-74 & AKS-74U

LAV

Stryker variants

AAV

Some special units for both sides.

Some mobile SAM options. Tor, Tunguska.

As I mentioned, the content so far is great. Just need some stuff for an amphibious landing for the USMC.

Could you please stop posting this, everybody?

It's really really annyoing to see everybody's personal wishlist...

Doesn't matter if it's here, on our Feedback Tracker or on Facebook. We get at least 10 messages like this every day. EVERY day.....

• Like 5

My wishlist of things to see in future versions

I'm afraid in our mod we only work with one wishlist, our own. Which, in case anyone is curious, is really really long and would take us few lives to create everything there  :D 

But you can always try here, which is where the wishes & requests belong in these forums -> A3 Addon request thread  ;)

• Like 4

Just off topic, does anyone know in-game how you would replace the tracks on vehicles for example the Bradley.   Thank you.

Just off topic, does anyone know in-game how you would replace the tracks on vehicles for example the Bradley.   Thank you.

How to repair the APC?

You mean break track in-game? There's realism and there's a world of hurt too... enjoy yourself on that one though, but usually a Bobcat or repair vehicle (along with the HEMTT as well) would suffice, or a repair script.

So, a small (or yeah, at least I think it's not to much) request: Would it be possible to add the option to open doors on vehicles such as the Hummers? Using the doors are mobile shields while advancing might have some uses for us.

So, a small (or yeah, at least I think it's not to much) request: Would it be possible to add the option to open doors on vehicles such as the Hummers? Using the doors are mobile shields while advancing might have some uses for us.

The mod maker's very last post was telling people not to ask for new features or post wishes  in this thread-please read one page back.

Could you please stop posting this, everybody?

It's really really annyoing to see everybody's personal wishlist...

Doesn't matter if it's here, on our Feedback Tracker or on Facebook. We get at least 10 messages like this every day. EVERY day.....

I believe the biggest reason for this is that RHS isn´t very compatible with other vic mods so communities are locked in in a one mod option. They probably wouldn´t bug you guys if they knew some other modder could make the vics they wanted to use. :)  Also a roadmap on what vics are upcoming would also probably help with these kind of questions.

I completely understand that this is your mod and you do it your way, but I think these are the reasons for people asking for a lot of assets from you guys... :)

I believe the biggest reason for this is that RHS isn´t very compatible with other vic mods so communities are locked in in a one mod option. They probably wouldn´t bug you guys if they knew some other modder could make the vics they wanted to use. :)  Also a roadmap on what vics are upcoming would also probably help with these kind of questions.

I'm afraid neither of those is really true. 

On the compatibility issue for other mods vehicles use the great: Real Armor Mod

On a public roadmap showing upcoming vehicles, that's simply impossible due to the amateur condition of our devs. Meaning: a vehicle could be set to be released in two months, but due to (quite common) Real Lifes â„¢ issues they could be delayed for months or even years. Basically our vehicles are finished when the dev finds the time and will to finish them hence the mantra: Things will be released when they are done.

• Like 1