Ok sorry for the requests !   :wacko:

The default MK18 mod 0 is not realy a special forces weapon ;) !  :wub:

The Mk18 mod 0 is not in our table at this moment, nor even in our plans. So no much hope for it, I'm afraid. 

On the other hand, other more used Spec Ops weapons from the AR15 family are in our short-mid term plans, naming Mk18 mod 1 and SOPMOD block II for instance.  :)

• Like 3

Ok sorry for the requests !   :wacko:

The default MK18 mod 0 is not realy a special forces weapon ;) ! 20120330112645%21Mk18.jpg :wub:

Thanks 

best regards 

That's not a Mk18 mod 0, it's an M4LE.

Note the "M4LE COLTS LAW ENFORCEMENT" in huge ass letters on the receiver...  :P

• Like 2

That's not a Mk18 mod 0, it's an M4LE.

Note the "M4LE COLTS LAW ENFORCEMENT" in huge ass letters on the receiver...  :P

You have posted the same large picture 3 times now-maybe leave it out of future posts? Thanks :)

• Like 7

No, back then, it was like that. There is still plenty do to for the regular army right now. But as we are coming closer and closer to having Army and USMC fully equipped and with new people who are actually interested in doing more of this stuff: Why shouldn't we go back and do smore more Special Ops stuff?

I'm not saying you shouldn't lol if you read what I said you'd see that I acknowledged that (:

Also the MK 18 Mod 0 has a rail system. Not that it matters. since the Mod 0 is obsolete anyway.   

I think the greatest concern they should have is the amount of man hours spent on teaching people the correct terminology. Within the US Armed Forces "Special Forces" refers only to the US Army "Green Berets", everyone else is classed as Special Operations Forces.  ;) 

As for "request guys" no matter what a modder is making, he's going to have to deal with those, unfortunately not everyone who posts bothers learning the etiquette first.

Why get lost in syntax, either way it's not in the pack as of now lol 

Why get lost in syntax, either way it's not in the pack as of now lol 

Because words matter.  One of RHS' fortes is attention to detail.

FYI, "SOF" are actually in the RHS USAF pack.  They put in Raiders (or whatever they're calling themselves this week).  Like the M4 block 2s, they're not complete so they're hidden, but it's not like they don't value or weren't working on SOF stuff in the past.

• Like 1

I don't think I'm the one missing the point but we agree to disagree.

Let's all stay on topic guys.

Guys,

What's the doorname for the ramp on the C130? 2-1 and 2-2 are the jump doors, but I can't find the ramp? Assuming I can use animateDoor on it, of course?

I want to do an AI airdrop and I'd use the built in script to do it, but  the vehicle I want to use (M1083 MHQ) doesn't fit, so I'm going to use mando chute instead. But I'd quite like the ramp to be down as it flies over head.

Also, at the risk of sneaking in a request, are we likely to get the M1083 MHQ in woodland? It's already in desi. :)

Thanks

Tanky -Paul-

Hi there folks :)

Since it's February now and time keeps moving forward..

I wanted to drop a tiny, little questionmark behind that rumoured Mi 28 model that's been 
touched up on somewhere on this forum - Does anybody of you know how the fellow behind that beast is doing?

Best regards,
 ~ Alessio

Hi there folks :)

Since it's February now and time keeps moving forward..

I wanted to drop a tiny, little questionmark behind that rumoured Mi 28 model that's been 

touched up on somewhere on this forum - Does anybody of you know how the fellow behind that beast is doing?

Best regards,

~ Alessio

If it was a rumor, was the wrong kind, i cannot deny or confirm any of it, about the existence of the fellow or the beast.

• Like 8

RHS-X is not on the menu...yet ;)

Sorry PuFu-i responded to the wrong post-I'll delete my post :)

• Like 1

Are there any plans in the future of giving the PAK FA a CAS loadout? it can take quite a plethora of AG weaponry IRL. 

Not a request, just wondering in what direction you will be taking the SU-50 

I noticed that in the Virtual Arsenal (in the voices section), there is a US female voice. It doesn't work, though. What should I make of it? Is the voice going to be fixed, or is it a holdover which someone forgot to remove (or deliberately didn't for some reason)? 

I noticed that in the Virtual Arsenal (in the voices section), there is a US female voice. It doesn't work, though. What should I make of it? Is the voice going to be fixed, or is it a holdover which someone forgot to remove (or deliberately didn't for some reason)? 

I think they're working on female characters?

Actually, the voice works. I only tested it on the player, as a subordinate, and you can hear the female voice calling targets, etc.

• Like 2

If it was a rumor, was the wrong kind, i cannot deny or confirm any of it, about the existence of the fellow or the beast.

What a quick response! Thank you ;)

is it possible to RE add the MICH helmets without the US flag on it you had in earlier version? 

Hey,

I've got another potential bug for you guys but want to verify I'm not doing something wrong first. So I've been making some custom ammoboxes for our group to provide more "sensible" contents based on the size of the box. Everything so far seems to have worked except for a box containing the RHS RPG-7V2 rounds. Whatever I try, the rounds will not appear in the box on their own. They only appear if I add the RPG-7V2 launcher to the ammobox, and only then the rounds that seem predetermined to come with it (when checking the inventory) and no more. On checking the in-game UI for editing the ammobox contents, the RPG7V2's rounds are not listed and can't be added independently of the weapon. This also occurs with the RHS AFRF ammobox.

I'm using the following config for the ammobox and believe all the classnames to be correct:

class BWI_Box_Ammo_MAT_RU: IND_Box_Base {
        scope = 2;
        displayName = "[BWI] Medium AT Ammo (RU)";
		model="\A3\weapons_F\AmmoBoxes\WpnsBox_large_F";
		icon="iconCrateLong";
        /*class TransportWeapons {
			MACRO_ADDWEAPON(rhs_weap_rpg7,2);
        };*/

class TransportMagazines {
			MACRO_ADDMAGAZINE(rhs_rpg7_PG7VL_mag,2);
			MACRO_ADDMAGAZINE(rhs_rpg7_PG7VR_mag,2);
        };
    };

Any thoughts on a potential cause? Verified it occurs with the latest version of RHS as well.

Thanks

MACRO_ADDMAGAZINE ?

could you provide whole cfg?

It's just a macro for quicker/simpler config writing, as in the Arma documentation (https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Arma_3_Characters_And_Gear_Encoding_Guide#Backpack_configuration).

The config is quite huge, so put it on pastebin: http://pastebin.com/WBtDrTEa

okay, seems it was problem with magazine scope. should be fixed in next version.

next time try to use our feedbacktracer

• Like 1

Just as an interest point I noticed there are now infantry lads in the Russian interior troops faction. They've got some kind of flecktarn camo going on, and I've never seen it before. So i was wondering if they are interior troops and that's what they are equipped with now or if its a special unit? 

okay, seems it was problem with magazine scope. should be fixed in next version.

next time try to use our feedbacktracer

Ok, thanks. I thought it may be something I was doing wrong, so didn't want to post something to the tracker that I wasn't sure on.

Just as an interest point I noticed there are now infantry lads in the Russian interior troops faction. They've got some kind of flecktarn camo going on, and I've never seen it before. So i was wondering if they are interior troops and that's what they are equipped with now or if its a special unit?

They are set inside VV in the editor, in a subfaction called OSN. Having that in mind check this link to Wikipedia: ;)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spetsnaz#Soviet_and_Russian_MVD_special_forces

756361871e60dc6180c3275f0bce295d.jpg