snip

Since it's your first post, I can understand, but we tend to not make requests of mod teams. As the lovely members of RHS have said before, they work on what they want to at that moment. So maybe if you're lucky; one of the team members has a passion for those weapons and helmets (But don't count on it!). Hope that helps  :D

• Like 1

I don't feel posting this anymore :/

I can't believe you've honestly lasted this long mate.

• Like 4

Maybe I'm mistaken, but is the US side really don't have any night vision capable scopes? 

Even their rangefinders lacks this feature?

It's totally possible that I do something wrong, I haven't really used the mod that much yet :)

Just realized today that I've been using this mod for a year now. In that past year so many things have happened, its unbelievable. But yeah i just wanted to thank you guys for making a mod that feels like an old friend to me. Keep up the great work  :)

Also i'm well aware that this sounds like I have no life.....and well yeah you'd be right  :lol:

• Like 4

wildcat, you're awesome dude! :D

@starcos, hmm, you're right we don't really have any night capable scopes, no one's working on any at present I don't think, but we have acknowledged it :)

Maybe I'm mistaken, but is the US side really don't have any night vision capable scopes? 

Even their rangefinders lacks this feature?

It's totally possible that I do something wrong, I haven't really used the mod that much yet :)

I think it was around 2004 when the Mk. VII came out it had if my mind served me correctly in-built Night vision but for the Vector and such we had to put a PVS-14 in front of the lens to get "night vision" capability.

As far as rifle scopes you had to put a PVS-14 or PVS-22 system in front or rear of the optic to get night vision capability. You can mount the PAS-13 on an M4 but... it's a bit big for hat weapon as well.

I think it was around 2004 when the Mk. VII came out it had if my mind served me correctly in-built Night vision but for the Vector and such we had to put a PVS-14 in front of the lens to get "night vision" capability.

As far as rifle scopes you had to put a PVS-14 or PVS-22 system in front or rear of the optic to get night vision capability. You can mount the PAS-13 on an M4 but... it's a bit big for hat weapon as well.

IIRC, the PAS-13 is used on the M4, at least i have seen it being used by US Infantry Units at a Combat Maneuver in Germany.

During my tour in Iraq one Soldier had lost something important and had to mount it on his weapon as punishment. For the streets it's not very maneuverable, but for Graf it's worth it I guess.

Some of us were issued a thermal optic, I forget it's name, that mounts in front of the regular optics, similar to how the pvs 14's do during my deployment in 08-09 in Afghanistan. Didn't have the best picture quality but it was functional. And later pas 13 models are way less bulky than the old school versions, so it's not as impractical to use on M4/M16's.

IIRC, the PAS-13 is used on the M4, at least i have seen it being used by US Infantry Units at a Combat Maneuver in Germany.

Depends on the version really.

There are several different models of the AN/PAS-13 by different manufacturers: The PAS-13B by Raytheon, the PAS-13C by BAE Systems, PAS-13D by DRS and PAS-13E by Raytheon again. The B/C/D/E are all available in different weight classes too: The (V1) lightweight for rifles, (V2) medium weight for MGs and the (V3) heavyweight for CSWs and sniper rifles. There's a also a clip-on PAS-13G(V1) by Insight Technologies (they also made the SU-232/PAS clip-on thermal sight).

IIRC, only the AN/PAS-13B(V2) and AN/PAS-13B(V3) types were around to begin with, and the (V1)s and other manufacturers came later.

Apparently the modern PAS-13E(V1) weighs just under 2lb, where the older AN/PAS-13B(V2/V3) weighed more than 5lb (all inc. batteries). One is obviously better suited to the M4 than the others.

Again this was 2004, and I was in a ground Cav (DivCav) Troop so this was probably an MG version, so it wasn't small by any means. So whatever version it was as back then I was glad to have my M68 instead of that thing ;)

signatures are broken, opened ticket http://feedback.rhsmods.org/view.php?id=1819

dedicated server bans all players joining,

running server with "-checkSignatures" shows:

Signature G:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3 Server\@RHSAFRF\addons\rhs_t72.pbo.rhsafrf.0.4.0.1.bisign is wrong. Err 0x20. Test FAILED!
Warning Message: Signature G:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3 Server\@RHSAFRF\addons\rhs_t72.pbo.rhsafrf.0.4.0.1.bisign is wrong. Err 0x20. Test FAILED!
Signature G:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3 Server\@RHSUSAF\addons\rhsusf_c_radio.pbo.rhsusaf.0.4.0.1.bisign is wrong. Err 0x20. Test FAILED!
Warning Message: Signature G:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3 Server\@RHSUSAF\addons\rhsusf_c_radio.pbo.rhsusaf.0.4.0.1.bisign is wrong. Err 0x20. Test FAILED! 

Dear RHS team

I love your work ! I have two requests

The first is the Mk 18 Mod 0   default and RIS           http://www.imfdb.org/wiki/M16_rifle_series    http://s1239.photobucket.com/user/augeekim/media/REYESCQBR.jpg.html      20120330112645%21Mk18.jpg

Mk18.jpg

and the secend was the the glasses ESS etc.. over the MICH helmets down  delta-force-army.png

https://lauraburgessmarketing.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/pdq_goggledown.jpg

best regards

Chris

they aren't gonna take requests, especially given that this is a special forces weapon and the RHS team isn't wanting to go that direction;hence why they hid their M4 Block 2 and Mk 18 models from their pack after the last update. 

they aren't gonna take requests, especially given that this is a special forces weapon and the RHS team isn't wanting to go that direction;hence why they hid their M4 Block 2 and Mk 18 models from their pack after the last update.

We were hiding them not becase we don't want Special Forces, it was because they aren*t on the standard we like to have.

We were hiding them not becase we don't want Special Forces, it was because they aren*t on the standard we like to have.

I read a post from the RHS team stating very clearly their focus right now is on conventional forces which is why they have chosen to not work on making the special forces gear and instead work on the conventional forces and improving the US forces. Plus I think it's disingenuous to say you don't given that none of the vests or uniforms are special forces related. There's no shame in it if that's not the direction you want to take (:

I read a post from the RHS team stating very clearly their focus right now is on conventional forces which is why they have chosen to not work on making the special forces gear and instead work on the conventional forces and improving the US forces. Plus I think it's disingenuous to say you don't given that none of the vests or uniforms are special forces related. There's no shame in it if that's not the direction you want to take (:

No, back then, it was like that. There is still plenty do to for the regular army right now. But as we are coming closer and closer to having Army and USMC fully equipped and with new people who are actually interested in doing more of this stuff: Why shouldn't we go back and do smore more Special Ops stuff?

• Like 3

I think it's awesome that RHS went back and revised their initial decision not to do any SOF stuff. And I understand why the initial decision was made in the first place. Just want the thank the RHS team for all the amazing work they do.     

... Why shouldn't we go back and do smore more Special Ops stuff?

Why do I get the feeling that you'll soon regret this sentence... :D "Please, do this!" "Please do that!" "But you said you'd do SF stuff!!!!1!!" ;)

Why do I get the feeling that you'll soon regret this sentence... :D "Please, do this!" "Please do that!" "But you said you'd do SF stuff!!!!1!!" ;)

I think the greatest concern they should have is the amount of man hours spent on teaching people the correct terminology. Within the US Armed Forces "Special Forces" refers only to the US Army "Green Berets", everyone else is classed as Special Operations Forces.  ;) 

As for "request guys" no matter what a modder is making, he's going to have to deal with those, unfortunately not everyone who posts bothers learning the etiquette first.

Just ignore requests, dont reply.

Just feed us with media stuff and we are happy ;)

• Like 1

Hey, quick question, is there any servers that someone can link to that's running RHS (both), ALiVE and invade and annex (or something similar)?

Thanks in advance.

Ok sorry for the requests !   :wacko:

The default MK18 mod 0 is not realy a special forces weapon ;) ! 20120330112645%21Mk18.jpg :wub:

Thanks 

best regards