Hey,

Our group has had a long suffering issue with the RHS RG-33s (MRAP) and the US trucks. In the virtual reality they'll happily drive at 90km/h, and off road they can push 60+km/h. However, on road they're both topping out at around 20km/h, and struggle desperately up hills (it is faster to get out and run). I've tested it both with just RHS (no other mods) and with the newest version of RHS. It seems odd that nobody else seems to experience this, yet I can't find anything responsible for it beyond RHS itself. Any solutions?

Thanks

On just one or two islands or on every island? The reason I ask is because it may be the roads themselves at fault. When you say you've tested it with "RHS (no other mods)", is that 100% the case, and is this behaviour exhibited with just RHS running on default (i.e. Altis and/or Stratis) islands?

Is there a key binding for the the open and close ramps on the Chinook that one can assign to a joystick button? , pretty difficult to fly with a joystick then grab the mouse to scroll to open and close the ramp and move back to the joystick especially in a heated LZ

On just one or two islands or on every island? The reason I ask is because it may be the roads themselves at fault. When you say you've tested it with "RHS (no other mods)", is that 100% the case, and is this behaviour exhibited with just RHS running on default (i.e. Altis and/or Stratis) islands?

Tested on Altis roads just north of the main airfield. I tested it with just RHS and no other mods at all (I suspected it to be All in Arma, but it doesn't look that way). I'll double check again later today and try Stratis too.

The AT variant is direct fire only for now.

Why would you need to include it? Just call it from your mod, "[static_weapon_object_name] call RHS_fnc_d30_pack".

As I'm not sure whether this is deliberate or not I'll post here instead of opening a ticket in your bug tracker : RHS_fnc_d30_pack and RHS_fnc_m119_fold don't work the same way.

The former accepts only one parameter ("_t") and changes the animation state automatically, while the latter accepts 2 parameters ("_v", "_p") and lets the user decide which state must be executed. Since I need the second option, I've slightly rewritten the function :

Modified_RHS_D30_Pack = {

[_this select 0, _this select 1] spawn {

private ["_t"]; private ["_p"];

_t=_this select 0;

_p=_this select 1;

if(_p == 1)then{

{_x action ["Eject", _t];unassignVehicle _x}foreach (crew _t);

_t lock true;

{_t animate [_x select 0, _x select 1]}foreach [["rightT",2.3],["leftT",0],["szpilki",0.7]];

sleep 2;

{_t animate [_x select 0, _x select 1]}foreach [["rightW",-1.1],["leftW",-1.1]];

_t animate ["mainTurretT",-(_t animationPhase "mainTurret")];

_t animate ["mainGunT",-(_t animationPhase "mainGun")-0.165];

_t setmass 2600;

}else{

{_t animate [_x select 0, _x select 1]}foreach [["rightW",-1.7],["leftW",-1.7]];

sleep 1;

{_t animate [_x select 0, _x select 1]}foreach [["rightT",0],["leftT",-2.3]];

sleep 3;

_t lock false;

_t animate ["szpilki",0];

_t animate ["mainTurretT",0];

_t animate ["mainGunT",0];

_t setmass 3200;

};

};

};

Hope you dont mind ?

sure, I will include that change in next release thoug

Done more testing of this. It happens on Statis too, again with RHS only. It doesn't happen everytime, but it happens most times. It behaves as if there is some kind of speed limiter or it is stuck in gear, because the truck hits about 20km/h and just won't go faster. If you go downhill it will struggle to get above 30km/h, after which it behaves as normal, until it next dips below 20km/h.

Done more testing of this. It happens on Statis too, again with RHS only. It doesn't happen everytime, but it happens most times. It behaves as if there is some kind of speed limiter or it is stuck in gear, because the truck hits about 20km/h and just won't go faster. If you go downhill it will struggle to get above 30km/h, after which it behaves as normal, until it next dips below 20km/h.

Please make a video and post it on our feedback tracker. Can't reproduce.

I've been experiencing this since day one of the mods' release, I always thought it must have been some kind of gear shifting system which I had no clue about... But apparently not. However I noticed it usually happens at random times even on flat ground.... I mean honestly it's not a huge deal, it's not *too* frequently occuring. I think BIS's jumping tanks issue is... A little bit more important and frustrating to no end. And I think I speak for every single person on this thread when I say that. 

hey guys, is there any plan to add an M40A5 for the USMC, i love the MSR for the army guys but would die a happy man if there was an M40A5 done to the same quality

thanks

crazyhorse: Please make a video and post it on the forum. Can't reproduce.

hey guys, is there any plan to add an M40A5 for the USMC, i love the MSR for the army guys but would die a happy man if there was an M40A5 done to the same quality

thanks

Yes, no, maybe...

Yes, no, maybe...

dont do that that to me bro lol

crazyhorse: Please make a video and post it on the forum. Can't reproduce.

i dont understand, you want me to make a video stating the question i asked lol

all right I get the point, just don't get why no one has ever made a decent MOD of the rifle

Because people have other priorities as you.

• Like 7

Because people have other priorities as you.

dont think that was necessary it was just a question, my point being that in all the usmc mods ive seen ive never seen the M40A5 included

at no point was i requesting that someone make one i asked if it would be done

• Like 1

You have to understand that the RHS Team gets bombarded with requests daily and frankly get real tired and annoyed (everybody knows I do) when somebody comes on and requests things. So it's expected and comes with the territory of any successful mod group, and to extent me included. Some days you're like "sure" and some days it's like "Go fuck yourself". Then again the other part of that equation is that once you acquiesce to a request, everybody and their brother and sister wants something too. So groups and other people have to be real firm on dealing with requests.

• Like 4

The general rule of thumb is, and will ever be:

People will ONLY work on stuff they want to work on. We do NOT and will NEVER dictate to anyone what he or she has to work on. We aren't employed, so we do this for fun. Hence we only do things, which are fun for us at that moment.

• Like 1

The general rule of thumb is, and will ever be:

People will ONLY work on stuff they want to work on. We do NOT and will NEVER dictate to anyone what he or she has to work on. We aren't employed, so we do this for fun. Hence we only do things, which are fun for us at that moment.

So when you received your manw reward, it was completely non binding and came with no strings attached? you could literally have walked away the moment you got the money? Or is this under some non disclosure agreement? Also, not hating, or trying to be a dick, just geniunely interested. :)

• Like 1

So when you received your manw reward, it was completely non binding and came with no strings attached? you could literally have walked away the moment you got the money? Or is this under some non disclosure agreement? Also, not hating, or trying to be a dick, just geniunely interested. :)

Though I'll admit this is an interesting question, it's definitely OT and honestly really none of our business.

Excuse me, but... What? What binds or strings should it had brought? I don't understand. Ó.ò

Guys-keep it on topic.if you wish to discuss the terms of MANW ,create a thread for it.Thank you

• Like 1

Maybe it's time to change the name of this thread? "RHS Escalation" feels outdated to me  :)

It seems that "Escalation" is what really happens these past few pages  :D

• Like 3

Dear RHS team

I love your work ! I have two requests

The first is the Mk 18 Mod 0   default and RIS           http://www.imfdb.org/wiki/M16_rifle_series    http://s1239.photobucket.com/user/augeekim/media/REYESCQBR.jpg.html      20120330112645%21Mk18.jpg

Mk18.jpg

and the secend was the the glasses ESS etc.. over the MICH helmets down  delta-force-army.png

https://lauraburgessmarketing.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/pdq_goggledown.jpg

best regards

Chris