Something interesting i found out and if you going for a present day theme then this should be relevant 

The VVS doesn't exist anymore, i found this out earlier today. VVS merged with VKO (from what i grasped its like NASA and USAF merging?)  on August 1st forming a new branch known as the VKS (Russian Aerospace Forces) 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_Aerospace_Forces

No, VKO is ВойÑка воздушно-коÑмичеÑкой обороны - Russian Aerospace Defence Forces. They have the capability to defect ballistic missile weapons.

No, VKO is ВойÑка воздушно-коÑмичеÑкой обороны - Russian Aerospace Defence Forces. They have the capability to defect ballistic missile weapons.

Oh okay so like NORAD 

VNPA MISSIONS FACTORY presents:

ALiVE staticData.sqf for RHS v0.4.0.1

Declaring RHS v0.4.0.1 Faction Mappings for ALiVE

- added the new units and vehicles that got released with update 0.4.0.1

- added the new groups that got released with update 0.4.0.1

- made finally the Insurgents fully working

This is temporary fix and not part of the core ALiVE !

USAGE:
copy/extract the "script" folder into your missions folder
copy the code from "init.sqf" to the init.sqf of your mission.

read the readme !

kind regards

VNPA Development Team

• Like 2

Hi RHS team,

I notice that your static weapons classnames have different tags following their version (_D, _WD) or faction (_INS, _MSV, _VDV, _USMC). Those tags dont appear in the corresponding weapons backpacks.

I've written a couple of functions for my High Command Converter that allow to pack or unpack all vanilla dismantled weapons on the basis of their backpack's type and I was wondering if you'd consider a slight change in your backpacks classnames ?

For instance, "RHS_Mk19_Gun_Bag" could be splitted into "RHS_Mk19_Gun_Bag_D", "RHS_Mk19_Gun_Bag_WD", "RHS_Mk19_Gun_Bag_USMC_D" and "RHS_Mk19_Gun_Bag_USMC_WD". Same for the tripod. The idea is to get a generic function that relies only on the weapon and backpacks classes instead of erratic variables.

Thank you for all your work !

I notice that your static weapons classnames have different tags following their version (_D, _WD) or faction (_INS, _MSV, _VDV, _USMC). Those tags dont appear in the corresponding weapons backpacks.

I've written a couple of functions for my High Command Converter that allow to pack or unpack all vanilla dismantled weapons on the basis of their backpack's type and I was wondering if you'd consider a slight change in your backpacks classnames ?

The manned placeable static weapons class-names refer to their crew faction and camo.

But the backpacks spawn an empty static weapon, hence they don't need additional tags. 

You can always create "non-erratic" class-names with alias to the RHS weapons in your scripts.   ;)

But the backpacks spawn an empty static weapon, hence they don't need additional tags. 

Okay, thanks. I thought the weapons were different.

could anyone please report if now the RHS Insurgents

do work with ALiVE using this script: ALiVE staticData.sqf for RHS v0.4.0.1

if not I will correct it asap

have no time to test it for myself at the moment, very busy times at company

regards

maquez [Q-Net]

I have question about this mod 

I use this mod's AH-64D apache but AH-64D's AI gunner donesn't attack tank and infantry.[AH-1Z's gunner can attack them]

Plz tell me some suggestions.

Hey guys,

is it possible to get the russian "rhs_9k79" as CAS?

Just tried it, but its grey. I bet its because of the preparation you you have to do before and the Ai isnt doing that.

So is there maybe a command to put into the init, so the unit is already rdy to fire (feets down, rocket dorrs open etc) ?

Thx a lot in advance.

Hey guys,

is it possible to get the russian "rhs_9k79" as CAS?

Just tried it, but its grey. I bet its because of the preparation you you have to do before and the Ai isnt doing that.

So is there maybe a command to put into the init, so the unit is already rdy to fire (feets down, rocket dorrs open etc) ?

Thx a lot in advance.

used search in thread function with "Tochka" and here is the result https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/183435-rhs-escalation-afrf-and-usaf/?view=findpost&p=2934464

+ also Tochka reacts to doTarget comands (either by script or by assigning manually target by player [i.e. 2 Target that car blablaba])

• Like 1

used search in thread function with "Tochka" and here is the result https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/183435-rhs-escalation-afrf-and-usaf/?view=findpost&p=2934464

+ also Tochka reacts to doTarget comands (either by script or by assigning manually target by player [i.e. 2 Target that car blablaba])

Narf ...sry m8!

THX.

Well, seems like I stuck here...

Where do I have to put that?

To prepare:

[TOCHKA, 1] spawn rhs_fnc_ss21_AI_prepare;

To launch at the position of your TARGET:

[TOCHKA, getPosATL TARGET] spawn rhs_fnc_ss21_AI_launch;

If I place an OPFOR - rhs_9k79 and try to put that in the init of the unit (in the Editor) I directly get an error.

Or do I have to name the Unit for example "TOCHKA" and then create a trigger, which is initiated by radio chat for example, with the function to prepare it?

Thanks !!

If I place an OPFOR - rhs_9k79 and try to put that in the init of the unit (in the Editor) I directly get an error.

Or do I have to name the Unit for example "TOCHKA" and then create a trigger, which is initiated by radio chat for example, with the function to prepare it?

Thanks !!

Yes, TOCHKA is the name of the unit.

IIRC you need to store the script handle when using spawn; try something like

nul = [TOCHKA, getPosATL TARGET] spawn rhs_fnc_ss21_AI_launch;

Hi,

Still working on integrating all your static weapons and cannons in my HCC mod.

1. It looks like the D30 AT series are implemented only as vehicles and not as artillery guns, contrary to all other D30s, mortars and M119 Howitzers. Not a big deal per se from a player perspective, but when it comes to scripting this makes all artillery related commands unusable for that particular gun. Any chance to see this changed in a next update ?

2. M119s and D30s must be folded/unfolded depending on usage (fantastic feature btw).  Do I have permission to use both "rhs_m119_fold.sqf" and "rhs_d30_pack.sqf" in my mod, duly mentioning the RHS source ?

Thx in advance,

The AT variant is direct fire only for now.

Why would you need to include it? Just call it from your mod, "[static_weapon_object_name] call RHS_fnc_d30_pack".

The AT variant is direct fire only for now.

Why would you need to include it? Just call it from your mod, "[static_weapon_object_name] call RHS_fnc_d30_pack".

Cool, thx. I wasn't aware of that function and I had troubles executing the script from my mod (usf path must be used instead of usaf). Is there a RHS functions library somewhere, I cant seem to find one on the RHS site and http://doc.rhsmods.org/ leads to nowhere.

Cool, thx. I wasn't aware of that function and I had troubles executing the script from my mod (usf path must be used instead of usaf). Is there a RHS functions library somewhere, I cant seem to find one on the RHS site and http://doc.rhsmods.org/ leads to nowhere.

Well, you can use the Arma 3 Function viewer and filter for all RHS Functions.

RHS has 2 tags for Functions, as far as I can see. "RHS" and "RHSUSF".

1. http://i.imgur.com/YdXLJot.png

2. http://i.imgur.com/Hd4olS3.png

This shows you all the functions and the code that is associated with them.

Well, you can use the Arma 3 Function viewer and filter for all RHS Functions.

RHS has 2 tags for Functions, as far as I can see. "RHS" and "RHSUSF".

1. http://i.imgur.com/YdXLJot.png

2. http://i.imgur.com/Hd4olS3.png

This shows you all the functions and the code that is associated with them.

Dang, silly me :blink: .​ I can hardly believe sth is that simple in A3...  Thx Kaukassus.

Hey RHS dudes,

Im back into modding for a couple of days (doing maintnance really), and i realised i have and HMD ready to go for the black hawks and venoms (has been there since like july).

Might I release it as an optional pbo in my HMD mod?

Cheers

BTW i send it here cause im lazy to send pm.

Might I release it as an optional pbo in my HMD mod?

Cheers

yes sure you can

• Like 1

Hey,

Our group has had a long suffering issue with the RHS RG-33s (MRAP) and the US trucks. In the virtual reality they'll happily drive at 90km/h, and off road they can push 60+km/h. However, on road they're both topping out at around 20km/h, and struggle desperately up hills (it is faster to get out and run). I've tested it both with just RHS (no other mods) and with the newest version of RHS. It seems odd that nobody else seems to experience this, yet I can't find anything responsible for it beyond RHS itself. Any solutions?

Thanks