Configure->Controls->click show and check custom controls

here you can define your userActions keys

Thank you.

EDIT: In ACE3, I have switching between flashlight and laser bound to Shift+L, but for whatever reason this doesn't work in RHS (works with other mods). So I bound User Action 2 to Shift+L and made Accessory Action User Action 2. In-game, pressing Shift+L does nothing. Removing the Shift+L binding from ACE3, it works like a charm. So either ACE3 or RHS is creating an issue when the two bindings are the same, as I tried binding User Action 2 to something else and pressing that worked fine. I use the RHS compatibility PBOs with ACE3, why isn't this compatible?

what this mean Addon 'lop_faction_aa' requires addon 'rhs_c_bmp' ?

what this mean Addon 'lop_faction_aa' requires addon 'rhs_c_bmp' ?

That if you use Leights OPFOR addon, you have to use RHS as requirement.  :)

It means that the Afghan Army from the Leights Opfor pack require the rhs_c_bmp. Either you are not running RHS when loading Leights Opfor pack, or Leights pack is attempting to load a non-existent RHS classname / vehicle.

Edit: First time I try to help in this thread and MR gets there before me....:P

• Like 1

That if you use Leights OPFOR addon, you have to use RHS as requirement.  :)

SO I have to use BOTH of the RHS mods. Got it.  :huh:

It means that the Afghan Army from the Leights Opfor pack require the rhs_c_bmp. Either you are not running RHS when loading Leights Opfor pack, or Leights pack is attempting to load a non-existent RHS classname / vehicle.

Edit: First time I try to help in this thread and MR gets there before me.... :P

Thank you for the help :)

Thank you.

EDIT: In ACE3, I have switching between flashlight and laser bound to Shift+L, but for whatever reason this doesn't work in RHS (works with other mods). So I bound User Action 2 to Shift+L and made Accessory Action User Action 2. In-game, pressing Shift+L does nothing. Removing the Shift+L binding from ACE3, it works like a charm. So either ACE3 or RHS is creating an issue when the two bindings are the same, as I tried binding User Action 2 to something else and pressing that worked fine. I use the RHS compatibility PBOs with ACE3, why isn't this compatible?

when you report something, make sure you report it without using any additional mods = just with RHS content

that particular PBO is made by ACE developers, so ask them about your issue instead, we @RHS have nothing to do with that

His issue is specifically about ACE3-RHS interaction, though. Notice that he said that when the two bindings are different, everything works. Both mods would probably work fine on their own, but their interaction is causing trouble.

His issue is specifically about ACE3-RHS interaction, though. Notice that he said that when the two bindings are different, everything works. Both mods would probably work fine on their own, but their interaction is causing trouble.

Aniallator is being told to ask the ACE team about the ACE-RHS compatibility PBO because that PBO is packaged with ACE, not RHS.

Aniallator is being told to ask the ACE team about the ACE-RHS compatibility PBO because that PBO is packaged with ACE, not RHS.

Thank you for clarifying, I wasn't sure if it was ACE3 or RHS that managed the compatibility PBOs. I'll mention this on the ACE3 thread.

Thank you for clarifying, I wasn't sure if it was ACE3 or RHS that managed the compatibility PBOs. I'll mention this on the ACE3 thread.

We don't manage any compat PBOs.

Hello,

Quick question, why we have no medic unit in USMC W or D ? we can't use this units with ACE3 Medical

Hello,

Quick question, why we have no medic unit in USMC W or D ? we can't use this units with ACE3 Medical

Because the Real Lifeâ„¢ USMC do not have medics of their own, they depend on the US Navy's corpsmen.   ;)
  • Like 1

One more thing, we can't use your explosive with ACE

One more thing, we can't use your explosive with ACE

I'm afraid that should be asked to the ACE devs. We are not part in the development of their mod.

Meaning, it's up to them, or other addon makers, to make ACE features compatible with RHS  :)

Huh, the C-130 is able to to use the Nimitz catapult, is this intentional? It's awesome that it works, most planes usually end up bouncing.....and exploding 

Huh, the C-130 is able to to use the Nimitz catapult, is this intentional? It's awesome that it works, most planes usually end up bouncing.....and exploding 

As far as I remember, we don't have any Nimitz aircraft carrier in the mod. So I guess you refer to someone else mod?  :wacko:

In any case, it's always worth noting:

As far as I remember, we don't have any Nimitz aircraft carrier in the mod. So I guess you refer to someone else mod?  :wacko:

In any case, it's always worth noting:

the RHS C-130 is unintentionally compatible with the Nimitz mod for arma 3. Most planes will bounce and explode on it. 

I should have been clearer lol 

• Like 1

Something interesting i found out and if you going for a present day theme then this should be relevant 

The VVS doesn't exist anymore, i found this out earlier today. VVS merged with VKO (from what i grasped its like NASA and USAF merging?)  on August 1st forming a new branch known as the VKS (Russian Aerospace Forces) 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_Aerospace_Forces

• Like 3

Something interesting i found out and if you going for a present day theme then this should be relevant 

The VVS doesn't exist anymore, i found this out earlier today. VVS merged with VKO (from what i grasped its like NASA and USAF merging?)  on August 1st forming a new branch known as the VKS (Russian Aerospace Forces) 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_Aerospace_Forces

LOL... always did want RHS to do Russian space ships...

• Like 1

LOL... always did want RHS to do Russian space ships...

Or satellites with a giant...."laser" 

• Like 2