Its for IFF from the air :)

It's a NATO standard, to id vehicles from the air. So multi-national pilots don't confuse and attack them. 

thx guys :)

hello RHS Developers,

I am the head developer of this mission: https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/181873-alive-rhs-cold-war/

due the fact RHS uses very uncommon group configurations half of the the very cool features of ALiVE do not work.

So my question is do you allow me writing a patch that changes the groups so they will get full ALiVE compatible ?

My goal is to rewrite the group and faction configurations completely also add missing groups and units, mainly for the use with ALiVE and Zeus.

I would like to release it if done and tested as a "RHS-ALiVE compatibility patch" to the public, may others will find this too very use full.

kind regards

maquez [Q-Net]

where the hell are the army and marine corps uniforms with rolled sleeves dang it.

where the hell are the army and marine corps uniforms with rolled sleeves dang it.

But but... muh Uniform Regulations.

To add to war_lord during actual combat the sleeves are kept down. The rolled up look is for work parties or details and not accepted practice in a tactical environment. Besides rolling down the sleeves keeps the moisture in the arms, which helps reduce the chance of sunburn especially in various sandy locations, and not just the USA.

hello RHS Developers,

I am the head developer of this mission: https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/181873-alive-rhs-cold-war/

due the fact RHS uses very uncommon group configurations half of the the very cool features of ALiVE do not work.

So my question is do you allow me writing a patch that changes the groups so they will get full ALiVE compatible ?

My goal is to rewrite the group and faction configurations completely also add missing groups and units, mainly for the use with ALiVE and Zeus.

I would like to release it if done and tested as a "RHS-ALiVE compatibility patch" to the public, may others will find this too very use full.

kind regards

maquez [Q-Net]

as long as you don't repack and redistribute RHS content and the config is external, go ahead, you don't even need to ask permission for that. ;) looking forward to that mission 

dang dude! dang, don't use hell, god we'll eat you alive dang! lol, heard of re-gu-la-tions lol? soldiers ain't gangsta yo

• Like 5

To add to war_lord during actual combat the sleeves are kept down. The rolled up look is for work parties or details and not accepted practice in a tactical environment. Besides rolling down the sleeves keeps the moisture in the arms, which helps reduce the chance of sunburn especially in various sandy locations, and not just the USA.

Depending on the Unit regulations are made by squad leaders and up, if it is allowed many do it. Im not sure where you get your information about not accepted practice in tactical environment thats silly, I know guys personally that rolled their sleeves in combat. 

Depending on the Unit regulations are made by squad leaders and up, if it is allowed many do it. Im not sure where you get your information about not accepted practice in tactical environment thats silly, I know guys personally that rolled their sleeves in combat. 

we are officially diverting all manpower and resources to develop an even better alternative to the rolled out sleeves uniforms, since that is for newbs

real soldiers use this:

rambo.jpg

because reason!

not^^

• Like 4

Ok, to finish this issue.

The answer (as always) is:

I know the answer for that one: Yes, No, maybe...  :)

BTW, let's please leave "the hell" where it belongs, which is clearly not here    :slayer8:

• Like 1

Guys-enough is enough. People are not really arguing about sleeve rolling right? I think everyone has things they would rather discuss...

• Like 2

I actually was just talkin to someone, and by rolled sleeves I don't mean garrison roll I mean just above the wrist mid forarm. Maybe I was misunderstood.

The same answer applies. Please read our official F.A.Q.

Will you make XXX?

No. Maybe. Probably.

Now that it's crystal clear, please, let's move to another subject  :)

as long as you don't repack and redistribute RHS content and the config is external, go ahead, you don't even need to ask permission for that. ;) looking forward to that mission 

Thank you.

I do always ask first for permission, even if I don't have to do it as you mentioned. It will be only configurations no models repacked or anything else.

• Like 1

we are officially diverting all manpower and resources to develop an even better alternative to the rolled out sleeves uniforms, since that is for newbs

real soldiers use this:

[x]

Oh yes please, can't wait for equipable pecks. Please make them look very sweaty.

• Like 3

I love this feature (10m29s) ==>

(especially since you can turn in and out with hotkeys, without using the action menu)

Is there a chance we get this for the gunner of armed Tiger / other armed vehicles as well?

Hello RHS!

Machine gun PKT (7.62 mm.), set in the BTR-60 and BTR-70, shooting at sight KPVT grid.
Can this be fixed?

Thank you.

as i see you are adding the 6B7-1M and i dont know a lot about Russian helmets can some one please explain the difference between the  6B7-1M and the 6B27 already in RHS

as i see you are adding the 6B7-1M and i dont know a lot about Russian helmets can some one please explain the difference between the  6B7-1M and the 6B27 already in RHS

It's like comparing the Russian 6B27 and the US Army ACH.

They have different shapes, are made from different materials and used by different units  :)

Oh yes please, can't wait for equipable pecks. Please make them look very sweaty.

Ha! I read "equipable PACKS" I was thinking- "why would he want a sweaty backpack..."? ;)

• Like 2

dang dude! dang, don't use hell, god we'll eat you alive dang! lol, heard of re-gu-la-tions lol? soldiers ain't gangsta yo

Relevant video:

Help! Is there any way to change the key bindings for RHS features?

The dozen or so RHS features that have their own key bindings have weird bindings, and ones that I'd like to change for various reason. How do I do this? I looked at the dropdown menu next to each feature and there are a lot of options for User Action #, but I'm not sure what those are.

Help! Is there any way to change the key bindings for RHS features?

The dozen or so RHS features that have their own key bindings have weird bindings, and ones that I'd like to change for various reason. How do I do this? I looked at the dropdown menu next to each feature and there are a lot of options for User Action #, but I'm not sure what those are.

Configure->Controls->click show and check custom controls

here you can define your userActions keys