I think he means the animation after you switch from rifle to AT4, it opens the sights. 

Yes thank you, that's what my inquiry was about. Sorry for the terribly worded statement i had. I could think of what it would be called. 

Or should i have put this on the error list you guys got going and report it. I wasn't sure. 

what is the faction name of RHS Insurgents?? Like RHS_VDV_Faction.

what is the faction name of RHS Insurgents?? Like RHS_VDV_Faction.

Have in mind that is not an official faction, just a CTI non-official addition. Hence is not supported officially, and can be modified, deleted, etc.

Said that, it's classname is: rhs_faction_insurgents

• Like 1

Has anyone had luck getting these RHS mods to run on a dedicated linux server? I've made sure the directory and file names are all lowercase

If I remove all mods except RSHUSF and RHSARF, It will load the RHSARF mod but not the RSHUSF. Ideally I want to use other mods too, but one step at a time

Thanks

Jason

Hey guys, I know it's a little late but congrats on the latest release. I just can't connect with the original Arma3 units but yours, truly incredible. Sounds, animations and everything is stunning.

The only thing I can't find are decent missions. I searched the last 20 pages in the user made mission section and found 1 or 2 missions along with the 3 already included. Any chance I missed some SP or COOP?

• Like 1

The only thing I can't find are decent missions. I searched the last 20 pages in the user made mission section and found 1 or 2 missions along with the 3 already included. Any chance I missed some SP or COOP?

Have you tried the A3 vanilla SP campaign remake using RHS? If not I suggest you to do so, it's a really well made IMO  :) 

• Like 3

do you plan to add another faction? im tired of killing rus and us troops, please make china's army :P

do you plan to add another faction? im tired of killing rus and us troops, please make china's army :P

Facepalm-Meme-03.jpg

• Like 8

I'm eagerly awaiting PuFu's response to this query, I'm sure it will be enlightening for all, and as entertaining as it is informative.

• Like 1

Is it just me, or does this great mod missing on steam? 

Is it just me, or does this great mod missing on steam? 

It's not on Steam, because Steam's EULA for the workshop involves signing over the rights to all your content to Valve. 

?

http://store.steampowered.com/subscriber_agreement/

Paragraphs 5 and 6 seem to be the more relevant ones.

Since when? Sure you have to follow an EULA for the Steam Interface but the Steam EULA doesn't specify you actually sign over your content to Valve exclusively as it's Bohemia Interactive Solutions "content" rather than Valve content. I've been using the Steam system since I started it and never signed any contract with Valve itself for any uploaded content (as that's the proper legal practice). If I worked for Valve under an NDA I would of course have to surrender any generated content for a specific product but for third-party content as long as I'm not violating the Steam EULA, the BIS EULAs I'm pretty much good to go.

Maybe PuFu and Co. simply don't feel like it given that other idiots have done it without permission.

:bye:

Since when? Sure you have to follow an EULA for the Steam Interface but the Steam EULA doesn't specify you actually sign over your content to Valve exclusively...

Paragraph 6, sub-section A:

"User Generated Content" means any content you make available to other users through your use of multi-user features of Steam, or to Valve or its affiliates through your use of the Content and Services or otherwise.

You grant Valve and its affiliates the worldwide, non-exclusive, right to use, reproduce, modify, create derivative works from, distribute, transmit, transcode, translate, broadcast, and otherwise communicate, and publicly display and publicly perform, your User Generated Content, and derivative works of your User Generated Content, in connection with the operation and promotion of the Steam site."

Anyway, PuFu (and others) has already made their feelings known here, so lets just leave it at "RHS don't want their content available on STEAM", rather than delve into the why's and why not's.
  • Like 3

Ahh thought I interpreted it right, thanks Jackal326

Unfortunately you can't. The A3 engine doesn't allow it.

Maybe it would, if we could attach a rope from d30 to the vehicle, that should work

Have you tried the A3 vanilla SP campaign remake using RHS? If not I suggest you to do so, it's a really well made IMO  :)

Thanks for point this out!  I'll give it a shot.  I'm kind of running on empty for mission ideas for my own missions, so this makes it much more palatable to play the campaign (which I haven't played yet).

Maybe it would, if we could attach a rope from d30 to the vehicle, that should work

Nope doesn't work.

Just wondering :)

Ive just recently realized that ACE3 interaction allows an RHS AT ammo man to load rockets into a RHS Javelin gunners launcher. Any idea if this is going to be implemented into the SMAW to load HEAA, HEDP and Spotting rounds? or is it possible to fix ourselves? ie an optional pbo already available we have over looked?

Just wondering :)

Ive just recently realized that ACE3 interaction allows an RHS AT ammo man to load rockets into a RHS Javelin gunners launcher. Any idea if this is going to be implemented into the SMAW to load HEAA, HEDP and Spotting rounds? or is it possible to fix ourselves? ie an optional pbo already available we have over looked?

I'm afraid you are asking in the wrong thread.

ACE 3 features should be discussed in their own thread. We are not involved in any way with their mod's development, hence we have no idea on what their devs are thinking to implement next. 

But I'm pretty sure they will answer nicely there  :)

Igi-PL has now configured igiload logistics script to work with the new CH-53E models. I think he's working on making more of the trucks compatible too. You have to get the cargo about 5m close, but possible to load and unload. (A big thanks to Igi ! You the man.)

Now hopefully you will work more on the CH-53E to have it with ACE3 features, repairable and ace cargo. But the Mrap cars need some interior texture.  Whenever you get around to it. Thanks.

Now hopefully you will work more on the CH-53E to have it with ACE3 features, repairable and ace cargo.

Allow me to quote a post I wrote some time ago, that applies perfectly to your request  :) 

I'm afraid you are asking in the wrong thread.

ACE 3 features should be discussed in their own thread. We are not involved in any way with their mod's development, hence we have no idea on what their devs are thinking to implement next. 

But I'm pretty sure they will answer nicely there  :)

• Like 5