Goooood  :D  and thanks to the entire RHS team for your great MOD :wub:

@RHS team did you read this  :)    https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/140837-development-branch-changelog/page-35#entry2961647

Added: Amphibious engine simulation for vehicles using tankx simulation (http://feedback.arma...ew.php?id=19911)

OMG...It is Hapening! Maybe they fix tank launching failure BTW ..... i cant believe this is hapening!!!!!!

OMG...It is Hapening! Maybe they fix tank launching failure BTW ..... i cant believe this is hapening!!!!!!

Maybe they'll fix reversing tank AI too, I haven't seen you mention that in at least 5 minutes :D

• Like 5

Maybe they'll fix reversing tank AI too, I haven't seen you mention that in at least 5 minutes :D

Maybe they'll fix reversing tank AI too.. Thanks for reminding Jackal :D

• Like 1

Maybe they program tank ai for the next patch. I havent seen working ai in a tank yet ;)

Maybe they program tank ai for the next patch. I havent seen working ai in a tank yet ;)

I really hope so, if they finish Tanks (overall wheeled vehicles) behavior, i'll be most happy man in this community, as i play mainly tracked vehicles. I allways support infantry and i'm just tired of hearing "ech, just left it, it wont back on tracks by itself...."

I really hope so, if they finish Tanks (overall wheeled vehicles) behavior, i'll be most happy man in this community, as i play mainly tracked vehicles. I allways support infantry and i'm just tired of hearing "ech, just left it, it wont back on tracks by itself...."

Can we please stay on topic, not sure what your last couple of posts have to do with this RHS thread. 

• Like 3

Can we please stay on topic, not sure what your last couple of posts have to do with this RHS thread. 

Just answered for DaViSFiT and Jackal326 post :)

Not to step on any toes, but does anyone else have no armor value shown within virtual arsenal on all the vest and helmets from RHS?

I'm not sure if I did not patch correctly or have a conflict with another mod.

Not to step on any toes, but does anyone else have no armor value shown within virtual arsenal on all the vest and helmets from RHS?

I'm not sure if I did not patch correctly or have a conflict with another mod.

Arma 3 bug. Arsenal wasn't patched to work correctly with 1.54.

Arma 3 bug. Arsenal wasn't patched to work correctly with 1.54.

Exactly, and it's the perfect irony  :) .

Is the T72B Obr 1985 extra heavily armored? I played around with them in zeus and I noticed that while a merkava can kill them in a single shot they are almost immune to other types of damage. I tried shooting them with Hellfire missiles, A10 ATGMs and cannons and then I spawned a dozen RPG armed soldiers and they shrugged off dozens upon dozens of RPG rockets in the rear! In addition I tried those RPG on T90s and they died in only a few hits to the same location.

Disable Extended Armor and you'll get to killin' as I can blow up to a T-90 with two shots from a Guided AT4 easy.

Hi all, hopefully i didnt miss it in my search, but can someone point me to script that allows the C130J ramp to open via trigger? 

Did not find anything here: http://class.rhsmods.org/rhsusaf/CfgVehicles_RHS_C130J.html

Found an older A2 script but no luck in Arma3:  this animate ["ramp_top", 1]; this animate ["ramp_bottom", 1];

Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks!

this animateDoor ['ramp',1]

Hi all, hopefully i didnt miss it in my search, but can someone point me to script that allows the C130J ramp to open via trigger? 

Did not find anything here: http://class.rhsmods.org/rhsusaf/CfgVehicles_RHS_C130J.html

Found an older A2 script but no luck in Arma3:  this animate ["ramp_top", 1]; this animate ["ramp_bottom", 1];

Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks!

@Mosshadow - Try EricJ hint but take in mind, that AGMs are broken in 0.4.0.1 (fixed internal already)

• Like 2

Will the AT4 for TF47 get the loading animation for it again? Where you have to open the sights up for the launcher, it was really neat how they made it. 

• Like 1

@Mosshadow - Try EricJ hint but take in mind, that AGMs are broken in 0.4.0.1 (fixed internal already)

Thanks man.  Is there somewhere i should i have looked for this?  Like in CONFIG or something?

Will the AT4 for TF47 get the loading animation for it again? Where you have to open the sights up for the launcher, it was really neat how they made it. 

what do you my mean by open sight? you can move peephole by pressing / on numpad

@jcae2798 - in cfg usually

what do you my mean by open sight? you can move peephole by pressing / on numpad

I think he means the animation after you switch from rifle to AT4, it opens the sights.