Is it possible to change loadout on your aircrafts? Both russian and american fighters?

Hey I found a small bug. When only using AFRF, weapons AK104 NPZ and AK105 NPZ don't have optics option. 

Nah, take it or leave it this way  :D

• Like 1

Nah, take it or leave it this way  :D

We happily leave it here to rot.

If you are taking the right to be that lazy that you don't care to properly report a possible bug, we can take the right not to fix it too.

• Like 7

Ok, I just thought it was not even worth to create a ticket for it. As you wish. Leave it to rot. It was just a friendly heads up.

• Like 2

Ok, I just thought it was not even worth to create a ticket for it. As you wish. Leave it to rot. It was just a friendly heads up.

ANYTHING is worth a ticket.

Which reminded me, I got off my lazy ass and did the same.

Somebody put you up on Workshop

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=590200647&searchtext=

I'm guessing that's not supposed to be there.

Judging by the 500+ DMCA take-downs PuFu and the rest of the RHS Team have had to issue, I think you're correct. I just wish people would get it into their heads that uploading other people's stuff to the Workshop isn't cool.

• Like 2

It's the new generation, no respect at all.

• Like 1

I think the ammo for the cannon needs "allowagainstinfantry=1;" to fix that issue.

Hi Man, could you be knid and help this noob to do that? Where exactly do I change/add that line? How? Do I have to unpack a file from the RHS addon folder?

Thank you and happy holidays.

Hi Man, could you be knid and help this noob to do that? Where exactly do I change/add that line? How? Do I have to unpack a file from the RHS addon folder?

Thank you and happy holidays.

You just have to wait for the next RHS update  ;)

• Like 1

You just have to wait for the next RHS update  ;)

THANK YOU...looking forward to it,then!!!! Any ETA? :P  :D  

THANK YOU...looking forward to it,then!!!! Any ETA? :P  :D  

Of course! We'll release it as soon as it's done  ;)

• Like 1

Of course! We'll release it as soon as it's done  ;)

But of course, what I'm thinking? It's so obvious...LOL Take your time....no need to hurry.

Keep up the good work and again, thank you.

It may be the case that we hit our monthly traffic limit for Decembre.

Well even now in January we're at the same numbers... update by torrent still does not work? Several gigs on 15K/s is kind of a pain, especially as the mod is not usable during update.

Well even now in January we're at the same numbers... update by torrent still does not work? Several gigs on 15K/s is kind of a pain, especially as the mod is not usable during update.

Because it was in the midst of New Year's holidays, and our ISP has to unblock the server manually.

Hence you will have to be patient I'm afraid.

In the same way we are because we can't access to our dev files  ;)

PO9JrFY.jpg

• Like 1

working January starts tomorrow (4th). Don't get your panties in a knot...

we had over 21k views on 0.4 release day, and we pushed around 35TB of data in late december alone.

update by torrent should work since the 28th Dec last year.

edit: ninja'd

• Like 4

Hey RHS team, just wanted to ask you guys and fellow RHS users, dont you guys feel that the EMR cammies is a lil too bright as compared to real life? As compared to this image https://c2.staticflickr.com/6/5761/23687940762_ce035d286a_o.jpgand this image in real life 

http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/image_50633e_6c_6bd_7f-tm-tfb.jpeg.

Just thought if anyone felt the same way. 

Hey RHS team, just wanted to ask you guys and fellow RHS users, dont you guys feel that the EMR cammies is a lil too bright as compared to real life? As compared to this image https://c2.staticflickr.com/6/5761/23687940762_ce035d286a_o.jpgand this image in real life 

http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/image_50633e_6c_6bd_7f-tm-tfb.jpeg.

Just thought if anyone felt the same way. 

There are many variations, depending on year of production and factory that produces them.

Hi, I just want to make sure before going ahead - are you okay with retexture addons? Using hiddenSelections and only textures, of course, having both RHS mods as a requirement for using the mod. I've seen several retexture mods already, but I don't want to make assumptions.

I very much appreciate your work and would hate to do the wrong thing. I figured I could specify a "license" like so:

1. If you re-use any content in this mod, the credits specified must be retained or added to, but never removed.

2. This content can not be used on monetized servers, even if the server is approved for monetization by BIS.

3. Do not upload this mod, or any derivative of it, to the Steam Workshop. This is because the original authors (Red Hammer Studios) have the same policy.

4. Adhere to the terms of the EULA(s) bundled with RHS: AFRF and RHS: USAF, which are required to use this addon.

and have the author attributes defined as such:

author = "Red Hammer Studios, Bear";

Thanks!

• Like 1

Hi, I just want to make sure before going ahead - are you okay with retexture addons? Using hiddenSelections and only textures, of course, having both RHS mods as a requirement for using the mod. I've seen several retexture mods already, but I don't want to make assumptions.

I very much appreciate your work and would hate to do the wrong thing. I figured I could specify a "license" like so:

1. If you re-use any content in this mod, the credits specified must be retained or added to, but never removed.

2. This content can not be used on monetized servers, even if the server is approved for monetization by BIS.

3. Do not upload this mod, or any derivative of it, to the Steam Workshop. This is because the original authors (Red Hammer Studios) have the same policy.

4. Adhere to the terms of the EULA(s) bundled with RHS: AFRF and RHS: USAF, which are required to use this addon.

and have the author attributes defined as such:

author = "Red Hammer Studios, Bear";
Thanks!

Yes this is fine.

• Like 4