Hi all

Does any know if its poss to transport the arty guns m119a2 or d-30a with a truck. If so what truck and how do i attach the gun to the truck ?

I seen the funktion to "fold" the guns, but i have not been able to attach to any truck.

• Like 1

Is somebody mentioned "The Nomex suits "   :don 12:

Yes, someone did:

The Nomex suits are not used anymore in Force Recon, they use MARPATs even for VBSS.

• Like 2

Hi all

Does any know if its poss to transport the arty guns m119a2 or d-30a with a truck. If so what truck and how do i attach the gun to the truck ?

I seen the funktion to "fold" the guns, but i have not been able to attach to any truck.

As soon as BI gives us the ability to tow stuff.

• Like 1

He called you out correctly! I've seen at least 10 other threads that you do this and then you continue to ask for more and more. How about STOP like you've been asked to by numerous developers (respectfully, yet you continue to disregard these people's wishes) and learn how to do something on your own if you want all these assets in the game.

OR pay them a wage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know where you're getting all this crap, but to clarify, I've never been called out by a developer for a suggestion I submitted, and I've only ever made suggestions in about five threads... two maybe three of those times I've been called out by people such as yourself because you thought my suggestion redundant or unnecessary or didn't like it for whatever reason. If my suggestion is any of those things to you... maybe just ignore it?! Suggestions don't go anywhere if no one replies. Is there some kind of taboo on suggestions in the A3 forum that I'm not aware of? This argument is ridiculous and petty.

Now, FYI to devs, the M9 Beretta doesn't appear as an item in the editor, and the M18 green smoke is now "RGO Grenade". I have submitted tickets to feedback. Not sure if this is a bug, but the USAF Pilot and Jet Pilot are still equipped with M1911A1s.

I don't know where you're getting all this crap, but to clarify, I've never been called out by a developer for a suggestion I submitted, and I've only ever made suggestions in about five threads... two maybe three of those times I've been called out by people such as yourself because you thought my suggestion redundant or unnecessary or didn't like it for whatever reason. If my suggestion is any of those things to you... maybe just ignore it?! Suggestions don't go anywhere if no one replies. Is there some kind of taboo on suggestions in the A3 forum that I'm not aware of? This argument is ridiculous and petty.

Now, FYI to devs, the M9 Beretta doesn't appear as an item in the editor, and the M18 green smoke is now "RGO Grenade". I have submitted tickets to feedback. Not sure if this is a bug, but the USAF Pilot and Jet Pilot are still equipped with M1911A1s.

Just to clarify:

The only thread for content requests in these forums is: Arma 3 Addon request.

RHS related bugs, issues, and feature requests for our assets goes to: our official feedback tracker (it's imperative to set them in the correct category and fill all the form fields).

I hope it helps  :)

• Like 2

You guys don't just want to integrate Robert Hammer's pistols? They are really nice.

Anyway, thanks for all the hard work.  The Russian armor choices are overwhelming!

They're Counterstrike mod ports, very nicely done Counterstrike ports but the team (and I'm quoting them, I'm just a fan) have said they won't use Counterstrike ports, which is why they use Toadie's SAW but not his AK.

Anyway they have three out of the four commonly used US Armed Forces Pistols in the game already. So it's not like they're in desperate need of any other handgun models.

• Like 1

You guys don't just want to integrate Robert Hammer's pistols? They are really nice.

Anyway, thanks for all the hard work.  The Russian armor choices are overwhelming!

we try to keep away from non-custom content that was not made specifically for this engine. Moreso, we try to keep things "in the house", most if not all content provided by RHS is made by people who were or who are already in our team

What pistol are you missing?

we try to keep away from non-custom content that was not made specifically for this engine. Moreso, we try to keep things "in the house", most if not all content provided by RHS is made by people who were or who are already in our team

What pistol are you missing?

At a guess hes probably missing the GSh-18

• Like 1

Hey guys. I was looking at some of the old AV_US stuff-I know a lot of it was incorporated into RHS. There is an MICH helmet though-it has no cover and has an IR strobe and battery pack on the back.It's a sweet helmet-but has no armour values now of course due to game updates. Are there any plans to bring it to RHS? Thanks.

Just to clarify:

The only thread for content requests in these forums is: Arma 3 Addon request.

RHS related bugs, issues, and feature requests for our assets goes to: our official feedback tracker (it's imperative to set them in the correct category and fill all the form fields).

I hope it helps  :)

Not sure if the USAF Pilot and Jet Pilot with M1911A1 was a bug or not, so I just put it here.

Hey,

I've just made a screenshot to show the issue I have with the AS Val.

I used the default ammo attributed in the Arsenal.

Like you can see, the red line that indicate the bullet trajectory is completely above the barrel.

01_zpsyzhz373l.png

Hey guys is there any way or any mod/patch that can make RHS vehicles compatible with the ACE repair system?

I've tried changing tyres on Russian vehicles. Our engineers have tried using toolboxes to repair the engines and fuel system and nothing seems to work.

Of course we are using latest version of ACE3 and RHS.

Hey guys is there any way or any mod/patch that can make RHS vehicles compatible with the ACE repair system?

No idea, unfortunately. But you can try asking in the ACE thread as its their mod that provide the new features, there you have more probabilities to get better input on the subject :)

Hey,

Like you can see, the red line that indicate the bullet trajectory is completely above the barrel.

As Redphoenix has stated, please, please use the feedback/bug tracker.  It will get noticed MUCH faster than here, especially considering the amount of responses the thread has due to the updated release.

Hey,

http://i1115.photobucket.com/albums/k554/HellGhost/01_zpsyzhz373l

1. make sure you are not using any other mods.http://i.imgur.com/jJLJDPt.jpg

2. use feedback.rhsmods.org

• Like 1

Ok well I did try to use your feedback tracker but it wouldn't let me create an account so if anyone uses that thing regularly and wants to put this up go ahead. 

I have disabled all mods except for CBA, AFRF and USAF so it should be easy to replicate, and I've checked a few pages on the feedback tracker and this forum to see if its been posted already and haven't found anything.

down to the case in point, AI gunners on the AH-64 only, do not engage any targets with the cannon.

I've tried all other faction helicopters BLUFOR and OPFOR (only CAS versions) and their gunners engage just fine

Not sure if I've every posted on this thread before so just wanted to say great work on this mod, very high quality and although I rarely use it anymore due to incompatibility with Massi's mods I have had a lot of fun with your guy's work the last year. So keep up the great work, the ARMA community and myself thank you. 

I think the ammo for the cannon needs "allowagainstinfantry=1;" to fix that issue.

• Like 3

I think the ammo for the cannon needs "allowagainstinfantry=1;" to fix that issue.

Thanks!

The Apache main gun does not sight in properly. I notice that on the Blackfoot you have to hit tab to range the target, then fire for proper effect. The AH-64 does not seem to have such an option. Is this a bug, or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks.

The Apache main gun does not sight in properly. I notice that on the Blackfoot you have to hit tab to range the target, then fire for proper effect. The AH-64 does not seem to have such an option. Is this a bug, or am I doing something wrong?

Please check this post:

In case of doubt, check my signature below.

• Like 2

I checked the bug report before I posted, I found a bunch of other issues, but nothing related to the actual aiming of the gun. Just checked again, nothing. Also checked your wiki. I suppose I can report a bug on there, but again i'm not sure if it's a bug, or if i'm doing something wrong. Seems like something that would not have been overlooked.

The actual M230 is not laser accurate as the game can allow. There are numerous real world videos online (YouTube) that show it needs to be sprayed and prayed around due to the mechanics of the gun itself (or some other technical reason, such as recoil). While I have not myself used the RHS stuff (I mess with the Russian gear) so it's probably accurate (no pun intended).