Hi RHS Team. Great work with your Mods.

When do you add the RPK-74? There are already mags but no weapon.

I am currently working on a TvT Mode and this weapon would be really helpfull for balance.

And can you add Tracer Magazines for AKM.

It generally would be cool to have Red, Green and Yellow Tracers for the AK series in your mod.

Thx for your work, keep it up. Looking forward to the next update :D

In Germany we are used to say: There are no stupid questions...  :P 

Thats because i want to ask you the following question.

Do you want to say with "I suspect that they're going to add it the second they finish making it" they are already working on it  :D  ?

On the tracers I'll inform myself of what kinds do the AKM use, to see if we can implement them ;)0

This would be great. I know excessive use of tracer ammo is a little bit unrealistic, but i think cinematic tracerfirefights for a public tvt mode would look pretty cool and attracts people.

Do you want to say with "I suspect that they're going to add it the second they finish making it" they are already working on it  :D  ?

Well, I don't know more than you do and the official answer is "No. Maybe. Probably" but I'm guessing (and that is only my personal guess) that those 45Rnd mags might receive a respective weapon at some point in the future. ;)

no one is currently working on the RPK (whatever the version), and don't expect it anytime soon either

• Like 1

i'm wondering that all amphibious stuff , when Tanoa is out, will be very useful and fantastic! all snorkels UP!  

a special mention to AKMS is the best AK in game industry, the wood is simply perfect :clap:

i'm wondering that all amphibious stuff , when Tanoa is out, will be very useful and fantastic! all snorkels UP!  

a special mention to AKMS is the best AK in game industry, the wood is simply perfect :clap:

thank you ;)

no one is currently working on the RPK (whatever the version), and don't expect it anytime soon either

Ah ok... Thank you for your statement anyway.

Proposal: Maybe you can ask toadie2k for his models. The HLC AK Pack looks good.

I think they would fit to yours and would work really great with your awesome firing sounds.

As i can remember already asked Kiory for his SR-25, so why not.

Proposal: Maybe you can ask toadie2k for his models. The HLC AK Pack looks good.

The RPK from Toadie's pack was made by Booly, originally made for CS:S and ported - the model is on Gamebanana.

RHS have stated they don't want to use items previously from other games. M249 was Toadie's own work for Arma 3 so that's in there, but the RPK wont be.

Hi guys first of all i love your work! It's awesome and with a very high quality! I have a question, will you add some force recon gear in the mod in the future? Regards and thanks for your works!! :D

Hi guys first of all i love your work! It's awesome and with a very high quality! I have a question, will you add some force recon gear in the mod in the future? Regards and thanks for your works!! :D

"No. Maybe. Probably" - read RHS faq on their site.

Hi,

Thanks for this mod.

I always think that Russians are not enought developped in ArmA.

This mod correct this.

And the weapons and vehicles are really great, models and textures.

I have a little issue with the AS Val.

The bullet comes out from a point upper the barrel.

Am I the only one to experienced this ?

Do you need a screenshot to visualize the issue ?

What Vasily.B said (it applies virtually to all possible requests) ^

For now I'm afraid you'll have content yourself with the divisional recon.  

On the other hand, what "Force Recon gear" do you mean? 

Hi,

Thanks for this mod.

I always think that Russians are not enought developped in ArmA.

This mod correct this.

And the weapons and vehicles are really great, models and textures.

I have a little issue with the AS Val.

The bullet comes out from a point upper the barrel.

Am I the only one to experienced this ?

Do you need a screenshot to visualize the issue ?

image would be nice. put it in a ticket on the feedback.rhsmods.org issue tracker please

Congrats on the release of the new version(s)! I cant say how happy and grateful I am for the continued release of high quality content from you guys. The new Opscore models are very nice, were they donated by warden? They look very similar to the ones included in his airframe and jpc pack (albeit somewhat smaller). Will you add more accessories to the Opscore helmets (i.e nvg batteries, helmetcams, flags, ir lights etc. etc.)? I'll make a feature request on your tracker later on, but I guess there's little harm in asking it here. 

• Like 1

Congrats on the release of the new version(s)! I cant say how happy and grateful I am for the continued release of high quality content from you guys. The new Opscore models are very nice, were they donated by warden? They look very similar to the ones included in his airframe and jpc pack (albeit somewhat smaller). Will you add more accessories to the Opscore helmets (i.e nvg batteries, helmetcams, flags, ir lights etc. etc.)? I'll make a feature request on your tracker later on, but I guess there's little harm in asking it here. 

Warden is part of the RHS team, and yeah the fast helmets were modelled by him   :) 

On the accessories: Yes, No, Maybe  :wacko:

is me or the updater is running so slow?

Not you, 20kb/s here ;)

What Vasily.B said (it applies virtually to all possible requests) ^

For now I'm afraid you'll have content yourself with the divisional recon.  

On the other hand, what "Force Recon gear" do you mean? 

thanks for your reply, for recon gear i mean vests and uniforms mostly, something like this

450x300_q95.jpg

31st-meu-force-recon-platoon-hr.jpg

Don't mind the mich 2000 helmets, i know this type of helmet it's alredy in the mod and i love it :D

"No. Maybe. Probably" - read RHS faq on their site.

Ok, thank you for your reply. I will check it out! :)

Too ALL the RHS team, THANK YOU VERY MUCH  for busting your ass's to make a MOD. 

That is all. 

• Like 1

thanks for your reply, for recon gear i mean vests and uniforms mostly, something like this

The Nomex suits are not used anymore in Force Recon, they use MARPATs even for VBSS. 

The vests would be the only thing missing of what you said  ;)

On the helmet thingy they use both Fast Opscore & MICH 2000 (as you well said, both are already in-game).

• Like 1

is me or the updater is running so slow?

Not you, 20kb/s here ;)

It may be the case that we hit our monthly traffic limit for Decembre.

It may be the case that we hit our monthly traffic limit for Decembre.

... so called "Quake Damage" :P