A more modest suggestion... how about an unarmed Blackhawk, and an M240 Blackhawk?

How about not making unsolicited suggestions? 

• Like 1

How about not making unsolicited suggestions? 

Please, explain to me why that suggestion is unsolicited.

Please, explain to me why that suggestion is unsolicited.

It's yet another "request" for something that, if it's actually merits inclusion, will no doubt be added at some point. The reason you're "requesting" it, is because you personally want it right now. And this isn't the only thread I've seen you made such "requests" in.

• Like 1

Can u fix backup sights for M27 IAR, because it looks like engagement ring..  :P

2AEG-2262042-7.jpg

umarex-aeg-hk416m27_2_mark.jpg

It's yet another "request" for something that, if it's actually merits inclusion, will no doubt be added at some point. The reason you're "requesting" it, is because you personally want it right now. And this isn't the only thread I've seen you made such "requests" in.

You doubt unarmed and M240 variants of the UH-60M Blackhawk merit inclusion? Do not presume to know why I made the suggestion, because you don't. Your rudeness is unnecessary and unwelcome, as is your attempt to blame/humiliate me on a personal level by saying "this isn't the only thread I've seen you made such "requests" in." I merely submitted a suggestion because I hadn't seen it submitted before. Please indicate where this exact suggestion has been made to the RHS developers.

You doubt unarmed and M240 variants of the UH-60M Blackhawk merit inclusion? Do not presume to know why I made the suggestion, because you don't. Your rudeness is unnecessary and unwelcome, as is your attempt to blame/humiliate me on a personal level by saying "this isn't the only thread I've seen you made such "requests" in." I merely submitted a suggestion because I hadn't seen it submitted before. Please indicate where this exact suggestion has been made to the RHS developers.

Chill out, there was just some heated debate about the subject of "suggestions" a couple days ago, you just were in the wrong place at the wrong time :) .

No he was here. He is one of the guys who like "add this ,change that,when you'll add ",who feel entitled no one knows why.

And this I not the only topic where he behaves like that.

A more modest suggestion... how about an unarmed Blackhawk, and an M240 Blackhawk?

never seen a US Army Blackhawk mount a 240B. Chairborn ported some Blackhawks, i believe there's a unarmed version in his pack 

No he was here. He is one of the guys who like "add this ,change that,when you'll add ",who feel entitled no one knows why.

And this I not the only topic where he behaves like that.

Speak for yourself @zio sam, I said no such thing. The Blackhawk suggestion has been I believe my only suggestion on the RHS thread, my only other post here was when I had initially downloaded RHS, and my surprise at the low quality of some vehicles interiors as I didn't realize they had been ported over in a very WIP state to be improved later, and about the lack of reflection on ACOG lenses, which was implemented in v4.0.

Chill out, there was just some heated debate about the subject of "suggestions" a couple days ago, you just were in the wrong place at the wrong time :) .

Got it :)

never seen a US Army Blackhawk mount a 240B. Chairborn ported some Blackhawks, i believe there's a unarmed version in his pack 

Okay, thanks for the clarification. What other weapons do Blackhawks mount in door positions?

Before I put a bug report in, is anyone else having trouble paradropping stuff from the c130 and then having the plane explode?

Before I put a bug report in, is anyone else having trouble paradropping stuff from the c130 and then having the plane explode?

could you try record video? are you using latest (0.4) version?

could you try record video? are you using latest (0.4) version?

no I cant and yes I am.

tried it with M113, Tigr and various Humvee's. Don't know if its because i'm going too fast or if i'm not level enough but i'll give it a bit more of a try and see.

RHS Update 0.4.0.1

Season's Greetings, friends! 

Here is our Christmas gift for you, RHS: Escalation version 0.4.0.1 has been released. This hotfix patches some of the most notable issues present in 0.4.0, such as the Opscore helmets and GAZ Tigrs. The full changelogs and downloads are available at 

It's recocmended that you use our updater and please report bugs here http://feedback.rhsmods.org/view_all_bug_page.php

All left to do now is:

The whole Red Hammer Studios team wishes all of you a very happy Christmas with your friends, family and loved ones. We hope that you all have a good time.

23843965381_c27bf3549vjrjb.jpg

• Like 24

thanks forthe update guys. Xmas prezzy for all.

is it my imagination or has the 4.0.1 package got a duplicate copy inside the zip file.

File structure is

@RHSAFRF --> Addons

also

@RHSAFRF --> RHSAFRF -->addons

all files look to be the same in both folders. although I have not done a binary file comparison (beyond compare etc.)

0FWrJaB.png?1

Good catch, we have to investigate.

Edit:

yeah, there was an error in the torrent packing process. We disabled the link to the torrent until it's fixed. Thanks for making us aware.

Redphoenix thank you!

Could you please let us server admins know what files were updated so we could upload only those files to our servers? That will spare us from uploading the whole packs again.

Hey Variable,

best option is now to use our updater. This one will only download the files which were changed. Unfortunately I currently cannot give you a list of changed pbos.

how does the updater actually work, is it best to place it in the same directory as the main mod? Merry Christmas to all the hard working people at Red Hammer Studios.

how does the updater actually work, is it best to place it in the same directory as the main mod? Merry Christmas to all the hard working people at Red Hammer Studios.

There is a whole page explaining where to put what :) http://www.rhsmods.org/page/updaters

• Like 1