I just figured out you can use a RPG as the GAZ M gunner

You say they're displayed properly however in my post 3-4 pages back (https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/183435-rhs-escalation-afrf-and-usaf/?p=2952485) I clearly show that the first two options for your OPS-Core ballistic helmet are exactly the same.. The third option, COYOTE WITH HEADSET.. You get a GREEN OPS-CORE with GREEN HEADSET... Then your 4th selection for a helmet which is just OPS-CORE Ballistic (HELMET) is yet again the same as the third option a GREEN OPS-CORE with GREEN HEADSET.. and then your 5th selection which is again OPS-CORE Ballistic (HELMET) is the Multicam helmet with Headcamera and headset and 6th option is OPS-CORE Ballistic (Multicam) is Multicam without Camera or headset..

If that's intentional I guess then but.. Your naming of the helmets and what they are/contain is 1. confusing and 2.. not all that accurate.. when i'm expecting a coyote colored helmet with headset and a green colored helmet appears on my head with a headset.. Just saying, but if that's intentional then it is what it is. Whatever lol..

this is what i meant a couple of pages back.^

Hey what happened to the RHS default missions? :(

I personally liked first move. 

Another suggestion to add to the asymmetric nature of rhs having two different armies present and with different doctrines for both would be to use more accurate armor values for both sides armor vehicles (especially tanks). This site: http://www.theworldwars.net/resources/protect.htmit has assembled a great list of armor values for each tank and the varying of these values based on the place on the tank i.e. turrent and glacis. 

This site is a complete and utter fantasy. And we actually as one forum user said, done exactly that, made our own vehicle damage and armor system, as well as proper ammo penetration values.

I spend countless hours with Olds and Bakerman on this subject making research and discussions, and still even half of the work we done, is still not completely implemented in to the mod, for example new firegeometries for several vehicles (actually most of them i suspect). And it's really hard work, because for example Olds does not comes up with some random numbers out of his hat, but calculate protection based on weight, density, materials property like hardness and so on, and still because of lot of unknowns due to classified nature of this subject, we need to speculate a lot. So our work is not some random gaming thing, but we try to be as scientific as possible, and it is hard and exhausting work, especially that we also have our private lifes.

Be patient, in time everything will improve... in time.

• Like 2

Just want to throw this in (but i doubt anyone will read it) the RHS feedback tracker will get your wish/complaint seen by the team quicker than the forum. I posted something on there last night and within a few hours two of the team had looked at it and i'd already had a reply. So honestly if anyone does take the time to read this an they have a complaint/wish then seriously just go to the tracker.

And to the RHS team, just want to say i love your work :)

Thanks.

I just wanted to let people know that I check the feedback tracker every couple of hours, read nearly every ticket and check them.

Even the ones posted in Russian.

• Like 1

Hey i just found that abrams gun barrel have finally got some limitations. How did you done that? I remember long time ago someone from feedback stated its impossible to make on A3 engine. Is that made by model or script?

Other vehicles also will receive it, actually I think Russian T tanks also got this feature before the release, so they also have it.

• Like 1

patience....

let them take their really earned break, meantime use the config browser from the editor

a very useful tool

• Like 1

patience....

let them take their really earned break, meantime use the config browser from the editor

a very useful tool

What'd be great in this regard?

A script output or a full-featured GUI that displays differences of two all of the classname arrays (all AFRF + USAF content) between two selected versions.

This way it'd make it much easier for the user to enjoy the newest toys.

Is it possible to allow the GAZ-M gunner (the one without the attached weapons) to deploy his/her bipod on the truck's roof to get more accurate fire? 

What'd be great in this regard?

A script output or a full-featured GUI that displays differences of two all of the classname arrays (all AFRF + USAF content) between two selected versions.

This way it'd make it much easier for the user to enjoy the newest toys.

I have to admit that the classes page could use a bit better description (though I can pick out the "_base" from everything else), but it's really more in depth. Besides they could really use the Displayname entries to further separate the wheat from the chaff, but that's my .02. Once you figure out how to use that section then it's pretty easy to use.

I can't get any of the scripting commands for the T-80's snorkel to work, keeps giving me "Invalid number in expression" even when copying and pasting the commands from your website into the init line. 

Posting here because I don't know if this is a bug or just a error in the way the command is shown on the page. 

I thought there classes page was an mod/script they made the automatically makes the classes page from it and displays it. I find it very helpful that way i don't have to go hunting through the crappy A3 Config viewer. 

I thought there classes page was an mod/script they made the automatically makes the classes page from it and displays it. I find it very helpful that way i don't have to go hunting through the crappy A3 Config viewer.

it does. maybe soul assassin will further improve the query and output in time. for now, it is what it is: an tools that does an otherwise boring, slow and very time consuming job by itself.

After the last update my virtual arsenal isnt showing me ammo for GP-25 and I cant load the VOGs in when I have them. Anyone else having this problem?

I have to admit that the classes page could use a bit better description (though I can pick out the "_base" from everything else), but it's really more in depth. Besides they could really use the Displayname entries to further separate the wheat from the chaff, but that's my .02. Once you figure out how to use that section then it's pretty easy to use.

Open up a ticket on the tracker, you can select Documentation as a project. This will automatically move it into Boss's field of view.

@officeramr

I asked our magician, the answer is no not possible right now.

okay, thanks for asking :)