No-in the arsenal the coyote one etc show up-but if you try to wear one it just stays on the light grey one. Also there are wierd "Creases" in the textures on the backs of some of them.

Uhm? There's 3 different colors right now. Tan (which has the new 3D model), light olive and multicam (with and without headcamera). All are displayed properly without any issue.

I triple checked with the US 0.4.

By "creases" maybe you mean the Velcro patches?

Uhm? There's 3 different colors right now. Tan (which has the new 3D model), light olive and multicam (with and without headcamera). All are displayed properly without any issue.

No-not the patches.going through the patches and the helmet-it looks like the textures were folded-strange lines and marks on the back. I'm not at my pc right now-i'll send you a pic when I get home. It's not a problem-just a little thing :)

Hi, congrats on the new release!

I'm trying the new static weapons right now, and I have some doubts about what weapons exactly does the SHTORA-1 system on the T-90A reacts to? Does it react to the new static TOW and Metis-m? 

Awesome work and keep it coming!  ;)

The SHTORA can detect anything that uses SACLOS guidance, which is virtually every single ATGM in RHS, with the notable exception of the FGM-148 Javelin. So to answer your question, yes it does react to the TOW and Metis-M.

That reminds me. A much requested new feature made it into 0.4, but didn't appear in the changelogs. The SHTORA can now deflect incoming SACLOS guided missiles from players and AI.

(WIP etc etc)

• Like 5

So, there is another mod called GCam - http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=23296- which is a cinematic camera mod.

Previously, TF47 Launchers stopped this mod from working. Solution? Remove TF47 launchers.

Now it seems RHS breaks GCAM since TF47 have been rolled into it. I'm not sure where the coding issue is, within GCam or TF47 launchers. Something conflicting?

Really a bummer now that the best mod pack for ARMA 3 can't be used with the only cinematic camera mod.

• Like 1

I love it when mods add Jets to the game, i'm a massive fan of military aircraft, especially the Russian type. But  personally think that the PAK FA and F-22 aren't the best planes for this game. Neither aircraft can perform CAS, which is the main use of jets in ARMA, the game isn't really designed for Dogfights. 

I don't mean to offend or bash the work of RHS. All of your work is outstanding. But i think that in the future if you guys decide to add more jets to the game you should add aircraft that are more suited to performing CAS as well as being able to destroy enemy aircraft. Something along the line of the MIG-29 or SU-24 (RU), F-18 or F-35 (US). 

Just my option :)

I love it when mods add Jets to the game, i'm a massive fan of military aircraft, especially the Russian type. But  personally think that the PAK FA and F-22 aren't the best planes for this game. Neither aircraft can perform CAS, which is the main use of jets in ARMA, the game isn't really designed for Dogfights.

it is designed to be used as a sandbox. If people wanna dogfight, that is what they'll do. We provide content, the way you use the content is up to you. 

I don't mean to offend or bash the work of RHS. All of your work is outstanding. But i think that in the future if you guys decide to add more jets to the game you should add aircraft that are more suited to performing CAS as well as being able to destroy enemy aircraft. Something along the line of the MIG-29 or SU-24 (RU), F-18 or F-35 (US). 

Just my option :)

we stated several times before: we've added f22 and t50 because the meshes were there and the injecting work was doable, (f22 since A2 times, t50 was made by petr005 because that's what he wanted to do).

again, the scope is broad enough to allow any of the existing fielded military gear and vehicles. we do take suggestion under consideration, although for the last year or so, there wasn't a suggestion i've seen that wasn't already on that long list of ours. How we prioritize stuff is based on a number of variables, none of which has a direct relation to the outside wish-lists ;)

• Like 2

Funny little bug I'm going to post about on the tracker :P

A Hind with ATGM's sitting 90 degrees off (like aiming west, while Im sitting North) in a vehicle is capable of locking onto me, and the missile soars out, loops around, and comes back on the right.  Pretty funny to see!

Congrats on the release.

I do have a couple bugs and I'm hoping someone can tell me where to post.

Thx in advance

there wasn't a suggestion i've seen that wasn't already on that long list of ours. How we prioritize stuff is based on a number of variables, none of which has a direct relation to the outside wish-lists ;)

Any chance of seeing this list? At least part of it? Please? B)

Congrats for the work.

1 thing:

when using virtual arsenal, the green smoke is still marked as "frag grenade" and not "green smoke grenade".

Can you have a look at it?

Also, how to siwtch between laser and flashlight?

It's said to use the "next CM key".

I need to bind it, but what is it exactly please? What does it make by default / vanilla version?

Thanks

PS:

when will you add the ACOG + Red Dot?

Thanks

• Like 1

You say they're displayed properly however in my post 3-4 pages back (https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/183435-rhs-escalation-afrf-and-usaf/?p=2952485) I clearly show that the first two options for your OPS-Core ballistic helmet are exactly the same.. The third option, COYOTE WITH HEADSET.. You get a GREEN OPS-CORE with GREEN HEADSET... Then your 4th selection for a helmet which is just OPS-CORE Ballistic (HELMET) is yet again the same as the third option a GREEN OPS-CORE with GREEN HEADSET.. and then your 5th selection which is again OPS-CORE Ballistic (HELMET) is the Multicam helmet with Headcamera and headset and 6th option is OPS-CORE Ballistic (Multicam) is Multicam without Camera or headset..

If that's intentional I guess then but.. Your naming of the helmets and what they are/contain is 1. confusing and 2.. not all that accurate.. when i'm expecting a coyote colored helmet with headset and a green colored helmet appears on my head with a headset.. Just saying, but if that's intentional then it is what it is. Whatever lol..

not a chance, for very obvious reasons

Have it your way, keep teasing us with these pretty screenshots then.

Just do it more often. ^_^

Hi,

At first, huge congratulations to all the RHS team and all its fantastic work. I'm an absolute fan about your mod since Arma 2 :)

Unfortunatly for me, since the last update, I experiment a fatal issue when I try to launch my Arma 3, and It seems to result from RHAFRF.

Look at what its written into the issue windows, I think probably there's an incompatibility with another mod, but which one?

I've CBA, Dragonfyre, Refined vehicles, R3F (french army units and weapons), Blastcore A3, Firewill's F16 & F14...

It's written [config.bin/CfgVehicles/RHS_DShKM_Base/Turrets/MainTurret/: Cannot find base class "MainTurret"] and the game can not be opened at all.

Is anyone here who have a good idea about what's going on...? Thanks for helping me (sorry for my homemade english... :unsure: )

Is the Javelin missile meant to be "spoofable" via chaff/flares from helicopters?  I assume given its guidance method it'd ignore them even if it did somehow trigger a launch warning.

Awesome mod, but I do have one realism suggestion. Certain helicopters like the UH-60M, CH-47, AH-64, and CH-53 all have improper rotor angels that help with crashes. While all the heli's ingame are hovering at a 0 degree grade, in actuality the tail end should be lower by about 5 degrees. This allows the helicopter to use their shock absorbent landing gear much more effectively (google oleo landing gear). This case is especially evident in the UH-60. I believe that a simple change to these helos will not only make them more realistic but also improve gameplay and make landing easier, especially in an auto rotation.

• Like 2

PS:

when will you add the ACOG + Red Dot?

Thanks

To my knowledge the only ACOGs in US military service that are issued with red dot sights are the TA11SDO-CP for the M27 and M249 and the TA648MGO for the M240G and M240L in the USMC. Both sights have a Trijicon RM05 red-dot (an RMR variant) but neither of which are in the mod yet.

Never seen a TA31 fitted with a red-dot, in use by regular marines or soldiers.

Hi,

At first, huge congratulations to all the RHS team and all its fantastic work. I'm an absolute fan about your mod since Arma 2 :)

Unfortunatly for me, since the last update, I experiment a fatal issue when I try to launch my Arma 3, and It seems to result from RHAFRF.

Look at what its written into the issue windows, I think probably there's an incompatibility with another mod, but which one?

I've CBA, Dragonfyre, Refined vehicles, R3F (french army units and weapons), Blastcore A3, Firewill's F16 & F14...

It's written [config.bin/CfgVehicles/RHS_DShKM_Base/Turrets/MainTurret/: Cannot find base class "MainTurret"] and the game can not be opened at all.

Is anyone here who have a good idea about what's going on...? Thanks for helping me (sorry for my homemade english... :unsure: )

Ech...... disable R3F and Firewill's F16 & F14 if it will run, enable Firewill's F16 & F14. I guess its fault of french mod.

To my knowledge the only ACOGs in US military service that are issued with red dot sights are the TA11SDO-CP for the M27 and M249 in the USMC and the TA648MGO for the M240. Both have a Trijicon RM05 red-dot (an RMR variant) but neither of which are in the mod yet.

Never seen a TA31 fitted with a red-dot, in use by regular marines or soldiers.

Maybe. But due to the Bindon Aiming Concept one can use ACOGs with boths eyes open irl. Which makes the scopes useful in CQB situations too. Now Arma doesn't offer that possibility which renders ACOGs in game in CQB pretty much useless. Imho a red dot backup sight would be a suitable, pretty realistic and easy to implement substitute.

• Like 1

Thanks for adding the glock 17 to the zeus editor objects. But now there are other new weapons missing like the m9. could you add them too ? :)

Congrats for the work.

1 thing:

a. when using virtual arsenal, the green smoke is still marked as "frag grenade" and not "green smoke grenade".

Can you have a look at it?

b. Also, how to siwtch between laser and flashlight?

It's said to use the "next CM key".

I need to bind it, but what is it exactly please? What does it make by default / vanilla version?

Thanks

PS:

c. when will you add the ACOG + Red Dot?

Thanks

a. how many times do we need to tell you lads that for any bugs, don't write them here, use feedback.rhsmods.org. Not everyone can check this thread, some might actually miss some stuff.

b. next CM key = next CounterMeasure (default it is "CTRL + C"). You can bind it to whatever you want from the existing custom keys

c. 

foreach(var question in questions)
{
    if(question is Stupid)
    {
          return "We will consult the spirits";
    }
}

Hi,

we cannot tell you. we do not use 3rd party mods for our tests. as always, use those other mods at your own risk. we cannot debug all the other mods out there. best guess is to try adding them one at a time

Awesome mod, but I do have one realism suggestion. Certain helicopters like the UH-60M, CH-47, AH-64, and CH-53 all have improper rotor angels that help with crashes. While all the heli's ingame are hovering at a 0 degree grade, in actuality the tail end should be lower by about 5 degrees. This allows the helicopter to use their shock absorbent landing gear much more effectively (google oleo landing gear). This case is especially evident in the UH-60. I believe that a simple change to these helos will not only make them more realistic but also improve gameplay and make landing easier, especially in an auto rotation.

besides the visual "accuracy", this won't affect gameplay whatsoever. 

Maybe. But due to the Bindon Aiming Concept one can use ACOGs with boths eyes open irl. Which makes the scopes useful in CQB situations too. Now Arma doesn't offer that possibility which renders ACOGs in game in CQB pretty much useless. Imho a red dot backup sight would be a suitable, pretty realistic and easy to implement substitute.

the easy to implement substitute made my day. tell you what, you make the ACOG + red dot meshes, textures and configs and inject it in the game, then we'll consider if we add it into the game if it is up to RHS quality standards. we'll add you to the credits list as well

most of you have the feeling that this stuff is being made by itself, out of thin air, and we, being a bunch of assholes, don't want to "add them in"....

Thanks for adding the glock 17 to the zeus editor objects. But now there are other new weapons missing like the m9. could you add them too ? :)

put a list on the feedback.rhsmods.org

• Like 1

the easy to implement substitute made my day. tell you what, you make the ACOG + red dot meshes, textures and configs and inject it in the game, then we'll consider if we add it into the game if it is up to RHS quality standards. we'll add you to the credits list as well

most of you have the feeling that this stuff is being made by itself, out of thin air, and we, being a bunch of assholes, don't want to "add them in"....

I'm sorry, but "easy to implement" does absolutely NOT mean "being made by itself, out of thin air". I know you guys have to put a lot of work in such stuff and I appreciate it. Just wanted to say that making an ACOG with red dot is probably way easier then implementing the Bindon Aiming Concept realistically in a video game on a 2D screen.

maybe it's time to write a little guide on how to narrow possible bugs/errors down

follow situation, something strange happens with arma3 and RHS

1. disable all other addons you loaded apart of RHS, control if bug still exists

2. if bug/error still exists then do open a ticket at RHS Feedback http://feedback.rhsmods.org/view_all_bug_page.php

3. control if bug/error still exists with no addons loaded, if yes open a ticket at BI Feedback http://feedback.arma3.com/view_all_bug_page.php

4. wait until it gets fixed and don't ask every day for it

this should count for every bug/error you find in any addon not only RHS

now something different,

stop this ungrateful, disregarding behavior and stop also asking again and again could you add this... could you add that...

you get this addon for free damn and the developers putting a huge amount of effort and work in it

continue like this then may one day they get pissed off and then could maybe happen to say goodbye to RHS Escalation

dear developers,

thank you very much for this outstanding and amazing work :wub:

• Like 3

maybe it's time to write a little guide on how to narrow possible bugs/errors down

follow situation, something strange happens with arma3 and RHS

1. disable all other addons you loaded apart of RHS, control if bug still exists

2. if bug/error still exists then do open a ticket at RHS Feedback http://feedback.rhsmods.org/view_all_bug_page.php

3. control if bug/error still exists with no addons loaded, if yes open a ticket at BI Feedback http://feedback.arma3.com/view_all_bug_page.php

4. wait until it gets fixed and don't ask every day for it

this should count for every bug/error you find in any addon not only RHS

We couldn't have writen it better than that  :) 

Maquez, if you don't mind, we'll add your guide to our FAQ.

• Like 2

no problem go ahead :D