I have attempted to upload this updated version onto our Gaming Server but these below two files will not upload:

wget.exe

update_rhsafrf.bat

This means we cannot use the Mod?  The last version of the RHS modification did not have these files (or if they did I can not see them).  Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

REAPER

I don't know if this is a known issue but with the Ops Core helmets.. The colors/config I guess is incorrect per arsenal.

I'm having the issue as well-coyote etc does not appear-it stays the same as the grey one.And the green ops-core has strange textures at the back-where the velcro is has "fold" marks on it.

• Like 1

I have attempted to upload this updated version onto our Gaming Server but these below two files will not upload:

wget.exe

update_rhsafrf.bat

This means we cannot use the Mod? The last version of the RHS modification did not have these files (or if they did I can not see them). Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

REAPER

Pretty sure both of those have to do with the updater. I know for sure the bat does because that's what you click to update the mod(s).

I'm sure you'll get an answer here soon but if you don't, I personally would take a look to see if that wget exe comes with the updater as well. And if worse comes to worse, I'd just delete the files (you can always download the updater again).

wget.exe

update_rhsafrf.bat

This means we cannot use the Mod?  The last version of the RHS modification did not have these files (or if they did I can not see them).  Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

REAPER

You can safely ignore the two files.

wget.exe

update_rhsafrf.bat

REAPER

I used wget to update last night and it worked great for me... thanks for having wget as an updating option!

First I wan't to point out that I have no idea what a helmet is able to take in RL life since I never been shot at but one thing noticed when mucking around in 0.4.0.0 is that helmets seems to be made out of paper and gives no protection.

Anyone else noticed this or is it that a RL helmet can't take a 5.56 hit (forgot to test with pistols)?

/KC

Team,

Can you please update the OPS-CORE helmets to have the ear-pro attached via the rails vs. under the helmet. 

"hidden selections for M4" What does this mean ??

I used wget to update last night and it worked great for me... thanks for having wget as an updating option!

First I wan't to point out that I have no idea what a helmet is able to take in RL life since I never been shot at but one thing noticed when mucking around in 0.4.0.0 is that helmets seems to be made out of paper and gives no protection.

Anyone else noticed this or is it that a RL helmet can't take a 5.56 hit (forgot to test with pistols)?

/KC

IRL helmets are not designed to take a 5.56 round.Sometimes they will if the round hits at a strange angle or skims it,but that is not their purpose. They are mainly for shock absorption,shrapnel etc. In arma since the new armour values were added, a helmet will  often stop a pistol round but I don't expect them  to stop a rifle round.

"hidden selections for M4" What does this mean ??

It means you can write a config.cpp to retexture the M4s via hiddenSelectionsTextures[] and hiddenSelectionsMaterials[] arrays

It means you can write a config.cpp to retexture the M4s via hiddenSelectionsTextures[] and hiddenSelectionsMaterials[] arrays

Thanks brother but Since I dont know what any of that means its above my level of understand, which isn't very high. 

Congrats RHS Team for new, awesome release. You guys are great. 

I'm having the issue as well-coyote etc does not appear-it stays the same as the grey one.And the green ops-core has strange textures at the back-where the velcro is has "fold" marks on it.

Same here. I also have issue with aim point. its black for me.

• Like 1

Anyone else notice the M3 and M5 sniper scopes clipping pretty badly into the SR-25? 

My updater version 1.1 does not download the new version of the RHS Mods ver. 0.4

About OPS-CORE and rail attached ear pro:

-so far as my research shows, people who actually deploy prefer to wear separate ear pro, because they like to stay comms-up without helmets when mounted.

PS: if i'm wrong please feel free to correct (preferably based on actual experience)

quick question about you guys' plans for RHS servers. the plan is to only run vanilla and RHS, right? maybe AiA on one of them? i would be really grateful for that. with the current server browser and what not i've had a hard time finding games that don't use a bunch of other random things. i can recommend "uralervers" (all i can remember...russian one) though. had some fun on one today.

-so far as my research shows, people who actually deploy prefer to wear separate ear pro, because they like to stay comms-up without helmets when mounted.

PS: if i'm wrong please feel free to correct (preferably based on actual experience)

Yes-plus sveral pack have seperate ear pros in the glasses slot,such as the TRYK pack. The other issue is a lot of the helmets don't show up in the arsenal-only the grey one.Then the OCP and green one has strange folded lines in the textures on the back.

There is not hard and fast rule. 

The mission and current situation on the objective will deter man what you do.  

Yes, I have tax payer funded field trips to back my keyboard comments.  

Is it possible to do so: remove the optical sight with weapons, player moves into the slot of the binoculars, and by pressing the "binoculars" can use them to monitor?

One other issue dudes-the TA31RCo optics-they are in desert,semi arid and woodland-but the all show up as black in the arsenal.

One other issue dudes-the TA31RCo optics-they are in desert,semi arid and woodland-but the all show up as black in the arsenal.

Not a bug, just placeholders for now.

Not a bug, just placeholders for now.

Ah okay thanks. What about the ops-core issue? (Variants not showing in arsenal,and folded textures on the backs of some?thanks :))

The GAZ Tigr with the hatch is pretty awesome, being able to pop in and out of cover will be a lifesaver, all i need now is a hand held M134 to pop out with :P

There are a few bugs I have noticed. (1.54, vanilla, only RHS 1.4)

-The m2010 sniper doesn't have a sound for bolt action reloading. It's silent.

-The TUSK(II) abrams tanks commander and loader armor doesn't offer real protection. You can shoot through the iron covers like through paper.

-The M32 (hand held revolver grenade launcher) smoke grenades don't hit persons. They clip through the bodies. 

IRL helmets are not designed to take a 5.56 round.Sometimes they will if the round hits at a strange angle or skims it,but that is not their purpose. They are mainly for shock absorption,shrapnel etc. In arma since the new armour values were added, a helmet will  often stop a pistol round but I don't expect them  to stop a rifle round.

Thanks for clarifying...then things are as they should be :)

/KC