im looking at the iotv, and it still doesnt provide any armour, not sure whats going on

VA doesn't show the new armour values correctly, but they are there and working as intended. You can safely ignore it.

Congrats on the update guys, keep up good job.

• Like 1

Impressive release guys! Looking forward use the new hardware.

We had many problems with RHS armor before the update. I too was expecting to see fixes for it.

What comes to mind are the following: A10 Mavericks didn't kill T72 even after two direct hits, Shilka wasn't killed by multiple RPG hits (both RPG-18 and RPG-7VL). 

To be honest I was certain these bugs are are obvious so I didn't bother to report them... Was there any work done on this?

Thanks for this great mod.

Dont expect us to know things. Report them. 

Who do I have to pay to get the Balaclava converted back into the olive drab color that it was before? That was my main identity piece and now it's racing green instead of olive drab! Much less tactical.

Loving the new model though so it covers the neck better. Just not a fan of the new color. :(

Thanks for all your great work!

That balaclava model is the current one used by the russians in Ukraine. The color is correct for those.

That balaclava model is the current one used by the russians in Ukraine.

There are no russians in Ukraine. Probably, you want to say guys that looks like russians ot guys with equipment made in Russia.

• Like 1

There are no russians in Ukraine. Probably, you want to say guys that looks like russians ot guys with equipment made in Russia.

yes, zee russians that are not considered russians by the russians 

• Like 3

Impressive release guys! Looking forward use the new hardware.

We had many problems with RHS armor before the update. I too was expecting to see fixes for it.

What comes to mind are the following: A10 Mavericks didn't kill T72 even after two direct hits, Shilka wasn't killed by multiple RPG hits (both RPG-18 and RPG-7VL). 

To be honest I was certain these bugs are are obvious so I didn't bother to report them... Was there any work done on this?

Thanks for this great mod.

Rpg don't make tank explode. They just pierce it and kill the crew inside

Rpg don't make tank explode. They just pierce it and kill the crew inside

not unless they hit the ammo storage...

yes, zee russians that are not considered russians by the russians 

Nope, just pseudo-russians that are called russians by some not honest governments. It is like production of chemical weapons in Iraq or illegal airstrikes of some countires in Syria, you know. But that is offtopic here, sorry. Be more correct in your future statements (stop slandering), please.

• Like 1

Nope, just pseudo-russians that are called russians by some not honest governments. It is like production of chemical weapons in Iraq or illegal airstrikes of some countires in Syria, you know. But that is offtopic here, sorry. Be more correct in your future statements (stop slandering), please.

Putin himself recognized that the "green men" in Crimea were Russian soldiers:

(RT) Putin acknowledges Russian military serviceman were in Crimea

Also the Russian Army Command recognized that at least some of their men got lost in Eastern Ukraine. 

(RT) Russian soldiers captured in Ukraine say they 'were lost' in Kiev-released video

Are Putin and the Russian Army command slandering? 

Said that. I'll ask you to please stop offending our team mates. 

• Like 1

I re-read posts and found that they are about past not present time. I want to say sorry for my negligence. I don't want to see any political discussion here too.

• Like 3

The 'little green men' in Ukraine are more than likely spetsnaz 

The 'little green men' in Ukraine are more than likely spetznaz 

There was actually a bit of everything, mainly were Russian Naval Infantry (which are regular troops, coming soonish to the mod), tho there were also some Spetsnaz groups, like the 45th Recon VDV (which BTW it's already depicted in our mod  B) ).

The armor values for the vests seem to still be wrong, when hovering over them in the inventory they say 'no armor', as someone mentioned earlier.

I tried some of the vests and they seem to provide a fair amount of protection, even tho they miss the text and armor values in the arsenal.

3 shots from AKM to the chest on the "rhsusf_spc_rifleman", seems realistic to me.

Great job on the update! I really love the akm sounds and the ak flashlights are absolutely astonishing!

The M9 feels and sounds lovely, the model looks very well made... To be a bit picky, it does not seem to host any attachments,

such as the silencer I have grown accustom to in most games.

Again, great job guys and happy holidays!

@foxhound

Thank you!  :)

The armor values for the vests seem to still be wrong, when hovering over them in the inventory they say 'no armor', as someone mentioned earlier.

You can safely ignore that.

So far i tested Russian Side and i'm almost lost my jaw.
- Tunel Vision on sights
- Gorka
- Recon Units (fully equipped!!!!!!)
- Static guns
- Fixed PhysX for BMP and T-72
- lot more i forgot.....
USAF is finishing downloading, i'm making reconasance now ;D Thanks for best fun i ever had!

• Like 1

New AK sounds are great! Thanks for the update guys! :)

Same with PKP ;)

I got the message on Facebook of the update out in the evening yesterday. By this time I was one day into my Holiday LOL. Believe it or not I went back to our office today to Torrent the update on our high speed ADSL LOL. All for a Mod. Not just any Mod I might add.

• Like 2

I don't know if this is a known issue but with the Ops Core helmets.. The colors/config I guess is incorrect per arsenal.

3C2153F9EC62D03669A511694A3C9EFEFDDAFD95

CBB2C01246260BCAA0A47F0A34D8D5DCBCD9BB2D

8F83B759DE2FAE9E69985D6A59DD2DD52744F77E40CC7774CFC96BB4F8E4852EE9EBC3FFF726FCE2396F551EC0555111B2B850715E50A1100089111FF8A07E929F65D4566366C570401DA72A35C489CA

• Like 1

Someone add the update to Arma 3 Launcher please. 

If by "Arma 3 Launcher" you mean in Steam Workshop, I'm afraid that's not gonna happen, in fact our conditions don't even allow it. 

But you have Armaholic, Torrents and our splendid updaters  B)

While the individual updaters went slow-mo yesterday, RHS torrents, once again, saved the day. 5-10 MB/s DL speed insted of 0.3 MB.

And now seeding this goodness, one of the greatest mods of all time, is a pleasure :)