There's anti-flip installed in armored vehicles now?

I'll believe it when I see it!

• Like 1

This is my first time using the updaters in the mod...been downloading for literally 2 hours solid now, still going.  Are they normally this slow when updating?

• Like 1

This is my first time using the updaters in the mod...been downloading for literally 2 hours solid now, still going.  Are they normally this slow when updating?

Due to the high amount of people updating probably. Cause its doing the same for me on the USF one. 

Hey, love the update!  :)  I was wondering if the Longbow Hellfires are working as intended though?  I fired 14 of em frontally into a T-80UM and it survived.  14 Hellfires.  T-90A (2012) took 4.

Is this a shared issue with how the AI aims, so the "Lock on" was actually hitting one of the tank's strong points?  Or just the tank not cooking off, but being out of action?

download the new update cant wait to see what is new and all that

and again thanks to to RHS team for there hard work 

Despite PAK-FA textures bugging in VR garage (only variants available in garage - normal PAK-FA skin is ok) the bird is one hella beauty!  B)

Other highlights for me:

Tigr-M

SsH-68 (tho a camo-sprayed and cover variants are a must for RF)

M-27 IAR

M9 Beretta (you sneaky bastards ;) )

Huge thanks for the effort!

i don't see the fixes for the new armour system

Could you elaborate a bit? I've just tried some fast tests, and it works well. 

im looking at the iotv, and it still doesnt provide any armour, not sure whats going on

im looking at the iotv, and it still doesnt provide any armour, not sure whats going on

While hovering over it in the inventory, does it say no armour?

While hovering over it in the inventory, does it say no armour?

yes

I've just tested the IOTV in the editor.

First I added a normal US Army rifleman, shot him like 9 times with the M9 beretta in the chest, and he is still standing alive.

Second I added a rifleman without vest, with one single M9 beretta shot, he died. 

Hence it does provide armor  :)

I've just tested the IOTV in the editor.

First I added a normal US Army rifleman, shot him like 9 times with the M9 beretta in the chest, and he is still standing alive.

Second I added a rifleman without vest, with one single M9 beretta shot, he died. 

Hence it does provide armor  :)

but it still doesnt seem to have an armour level (in the terms of the new armour system), the IOTV should have some explosive resistance. 

Even when wearing the IOTV you're not going to get very much protection and while it may soak up some of the explosive (common sense), there's your head, arms, and legs aren't that protected by the IOTV, even with the nut protector. Even with the new armor system I was getting headshotted by Taliban quite often and the damage modelling is still abstract in some regards. True in-game it may soak up some damage but the IOTV is not super armor, not even in the real world.

This is awesome RHS team! Loving the new update! Was hoping for some more Russian AA defences like SAMs etc.. however.... When its done.. I suppose :P

Few quick things I've noticed, not sure whether its a bug or a little model issues anyway.

- When I look out the side of the Su25 I can't see the wings only the ordnance (They're floating with the wing, if that makes sense) So when I look back all I can see is floating weapons haha :P

- Same goes with the PAK-FA (and yes I understand that the PAK could still be WIP) Only difference with the PAK is that I can't see any wings, or tails, or anything when I look behind. I can still see the shadow, but not the actual physics model.

I'm willing to post these on the RHS bug report page with screenshots provided, however I wasn't sure whether these were 'bugs' so to say, as I stated above.

Either way loving the new update!  

Great update, love the new content and updated sounds.

There're some bugs like:

1. In Gorka uniform the hood's "visor" is clipping through the back of the head.

2. You're able to shoot forward in Tigr while being turned in with its hatch closed.

3. BTR-80A lost its amphibious properties.

Thanks for the update. Awesome work RHS crew!

/KC

loving the new toys!

also thx for the sexy lense material on the acog. might have been done earlier but hadn't updated in a while. makes such a difference.

Impressive release guys! Looking forward use the new hardware.

i don't see the fixes for the new armour system

We had many problems with RHS armor before the update. I too was expecting to see fixes for it.

What comes to mind are the following: A10 Mavericks didn't kill T72 even after two direct hits, Shilka wasn't killed by multiple RPG hits (both RPG-18 and RPG-7VL). 

To be honest I was certain these bugs are are obvious so I didn't bother to report them... Was there any work done on this?

Thanks for this great mod.

Who do I have to pay to get the Balaclava converted back into the olive drab color that it was before? That was my main identity piece and now it's racing green instead of olive drab! Much less tactical.

Loving the new model though so it covers the neck better. Just not a fan of the new color. :(

Thanks for all your great work!