Big updates forces big changes, but there is nothing you cant handle. You have created best content mod, off course all the models require much time now, but i think its worth it. New damage system is more precised, sound system also damaged lot of things, but its in real stereo now, Stamina isnt so bad as people write, on wasteland it will be switchable (BIS is working on FIX). This update is somehow milestone in fixing the game. I cant wait till they fix all major bugs and all mods will handle new, fully working features. I'm only human and i can only guess, but i expect  most of bugs will be fixed on August 2016 (ARMA 3), and finally all mod developers will be able to finish the mods... but the problem (or maybe suprise) will be Arma 4, which for sure will be announced and i'm afraid all modders will switch to A4 lefting A3 mods unfinished. I hope they will not :)

• Like 1

Big updates forces big changes, but there is nothing you cant handle. You have created best content mod, off course all the models require much time now, but i think its worth it. New damage system is more precised, sound system also damaged lot of things, but its in real stereo now, Stamina isnt so bad as people write, on wasteland it will be switchable (BIS is working on FIX). This update is somehow milestone in fixing the game. I cant wait till they fix all major bugs and all mods will handle new, fully working features. I'm only human and i can only guess, but i expect  most of bugs will be fixed on August 2016 (ARMA 3), and finally all mod developers will be able to finish the mods... but the problem (or maybe suprise) will be Arma 4, which for sure will be announced and i'm afraid all modders will switch to A4 lefting A3 mods unfinished. I hope they will not :)

Agree, this update was really amasing in many ways and is really pushing ARMA forward and is going to benefit RHS alot. Loving the precision of body armour and body hits. Unfortunately it broke alot of mods, but in a week or two every mod will be back to its former glory and will be even better in most cases. For the stamina system, it will get fixed, changed and modded so I am not too worried about it. Most people just like to complain and moan (some cases even scream). 

Hopefully they wont announce A4 next year. 2017 Sure, but it would go a long way if they develop a new engine from the ground up or use an existing one (Unreal 4 maybe?) and for that you need more than 2 or 3 years.

• Like 1

What was a bit unfortunate was that amphib tracked vehicles are still not fixed. But we can see that BIS is doing chages in the right direction.

• Like 3

What?Our update system is programmed to push out updates to the servers with only 1 click.Each time someone commits to the development repository, we have an automatic build machine building the pbos so we have ready-2-download files for testing. If we think the time for an update is due, all we (or rather Soul_Assassin) do is to push thos pbos to our public download server and create torrents too.This makes it as easy as possible for us to publish an update, but hotfixes are only possible after a big update.

Nothing bad by what i meant just liked your word choice. Its pretty cool though you have it all automatically done.

I can't imagine A4 would be announced next year. Look at how long A2 (with expansions) were out before a new title in the series was announced. Nah...it'll be a few years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Seems for a lot of people this is the first patch that break a lot of things with mods... :rolleyes:  This isn't the first time happens..  Everytime, everyone crying...

Keep up the good work and take the time needed  :lol:

My Flashlight and Laser are not working....   Is it with me or for everybody ?? 

Bipods also not doing any animation...   :wacko:

• Like 1

My Flashlight and Laser are not working....   Is it with me or for everybody ?? 

Bipods also not doing any animation...   :wacko:

Read the Post Right Above

Any chance the amount of smoke that comes out of the MG's could be edited down some? When you fire it in a zoomed optic you take a very noticeable framerate hit, and its really hard to track your target.

Any chance the amount of smoke that comes out of the MG's could be edited down some? When you fire it in a zoomed optic you take a very noticeable framerate hit, and its really hard to track your target.

Do you mean smoke or heat?

Do you mean smoke or heat?

The heat effects seem fine, the smoke effects is what I was talking about.

Don't know if this is useful info for trouble shooting or not, and your probably already aware but US Army UCP Grenadier is missing their rifle. I haven't had time to look at the other factions, and if this is an unknown issue then i'll do that later and send you my findings. I'm on the Dev build using Eden editor so i'm aware that could be the problem. But yeah just thought you should know. Keep up the good work  :)

first: do not use Eden editor while testing mods

second: do not use Dev Build while testing mods

use stable branch and if then error still persists you can start complain here

but better would be to make a ticket at RHS feedback tracker:

http://feedback.rhsmods.org/view_all_bug_page.php

update 1.54 messed up a lot of things... so patience is asked until mod developers fix this

• Like 3

First, I must say this mod is utterly perfect! Thank you so much for making it RHS. Second, I want to ask if there if anyone knows of a bug where the agm-114l hellfires don't do damage to armor. I've used the hellfires on the apache as well as the cobra and it seems that the hellfire hits the target but fails to damage the vehicle.

First, I must say this mod is utterly perfect! Thank you so much for making it RHS. Second, I want to ask if there if anyone knows of a bug where the agm-114l hellfires don't do damage to armor. I've used the hellfires on the apache as well as the cobra and it seems that the hellfire hits the target but fails to damage the vehicle.

I HATE to quote PuFu but...  :lol: 

If you encountered any bugs, please use http://feedback.rhsmods.org/instead of forums or facebook

If I may add something more, please fill all the fields of the report form  :)

• Like 3

Hey guys i´ve been asking myself if you put the focus on the USMC CH53 only. In the german community we strive to get our hands on a German CH53, but first of all an CH53 at all (thanks guys for making this wish come true in the first place  )  What i ask myself is if you are in someway interessted in working on the german versions of the CH53. We renewed and overhauled the orignial CH53 several times within its service time in the German Armed Forces and did some pretty interessting changes for all sides i guess. (I admit i dont know exactly about the tech stand of the USMC CH53)  I speak about the CH53-GS a version specially build for Afghanistan .. joining thrust, firepower and modern information technology into another 20 years of service time. Especially the firepower would be interesting for Arma 3 as its equiped with up to 3 M3M 50'cal´s.

Thanks for an answer and a happy Christmas times

Hey guys i´ve been asking myself if you put the focus on the USMC CH53 only. In the german community we strive to get our hands on a German CH53, but first of all an CH53 at all (thanks guys for making this wish come true in the first place  )  What i ask myself is if you are in someway interessted in working on the german versions of the CH53. We renewed and overhauled the orignial CH53 several times within its service time in the German Armed Forces and did some pretty interessting changes for all sides i guess. (I admit i dont know exactly about the tech stand of the USMC CH53)  I speak about the CH53-GS a version specially build for Afghanistan .. joining thrust, firepower and modern information technology into another 20 years of service time. Especially the firepower would be interesting for Arma 3 as its equiped with up to 3 M3M 50'cal´s.

Thanks for an answer and a happy Christmas times

The idea would be to release, in time, the texture templates and make available hidden selection for customization as one sees fit. Otherwise, there won't be a specific german version, due to the fact it is out of RHS current scope.

in other news:

12341510_1101043836575275_55322628841204

• Like 15

With the upcoming 0.4 update is the so promised Tupolev TU-95 that was shown some months ago be included? Has any plans been changed or not? I havent seen any news on it, sorry if this has been answered before.

*eagerly waiting for the next update :D*

With the upcoming 0.4 update is the so promised Tupolev TU-95 that was shown some months ago be included? Has any plans been changed or not? I havent seen any news on it, sorry if this has been answered before.

*eagerly waiting for the next update :D*

No not yet. We have not began injecting it yet.

• Like 2

Looks to be a mouth-watering update RHS, thanks again for all your hard work.

I Didnt created feedback tracker account yet, as all bugs i found are already reported :D But guys, with those aimponts:
http://feedback.rhsmods.org/view.php?id=1132
This is some joke, right? Please say yes.... I'm tired of runing to every abrams with RPG beacuse friendly tanks cant destroy it. Specially with new stamina system (can get-rid of RPG, i need to protect "my tanks" allways) it breaks your work totally.

Alright, time for some criticism.

But to avoid this post being completely negative, I would first like to thank the entire RHS team for the amazing work you've all done. RHS is one of the highest quality mods, not just in Arma 3, but in the history of Arma. The detail in the models and textures, the amazing sounds, all of it is unparalleled and gives a much more rewarding experience.

However, there are a couple of issues that make all of the many positives, mute.

The first issue that has recently become apparent, is that the "infrastructure" doesn't allow for hotfixes. That seems like a major oversight. As we all know, Arma patches almost always break mods and relying on 3rd parties to create temporary hotfix's for your mod is just wrong. I understand that the current system makes publishing updates much easier for you, but you NEED to have a way to push smaller updates when something breaks.

And the second issue is compatibility. While having all your own systems (FCS, Armour system etc.) is great for people that only wish to use RHS by itself, there are a LOT of community's that use other mods that also have these systems *cough* ACE3 *cough* and there have been many of these community's have moved away from RHS due to the fact that RHS has some major issues with regards to compatibility with not only other mods but vanilla assets. I understand that it would be a lot of extra work, but having a "content only" version with better compatibility would be amazing.

Again, a huge thank you to the entire RHS team for your amazing work. I really do appreciate all you've done.

• Like 2