END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT

[...] Please note that the above mentioned agreement gives the right to Red Hammer Studios to waiver any of the conditions, thus feel free to contact us to obtain permission to modify our work.

Hello gents,

First of all, I love the MOD you've done. That's a masterpiece imho.

If you say something like this above, the only think I'd like to ask you for, is to respond for such request sent via PM (regardless what your answer might be). I don't like wasting several days of waiting for no reply at all. 

Anyway, you do amazing job here. Keep it up!

Hello gents,

If you say something like this above, the only think I'd like to ask you for, is to respond for such request sent via PM (regardless what your answer might be). I don't like wasting several days of waiting for no reply at all.

RHS doesn't owe you a reply. Do you have any idea how many PM's and requests they get on a daily basis? If you get a reply....be thankful.

I doubt they like wasting their time answering the same questions all of the time when if you search the thread or get on their website your question could probably be answered by reading.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Hello gents,

Not a good way to get my attention! You can send a followup question by PM if for some reason (in this case overload in messages and zero free time) your message does not get answered, and not bash it on the public thread.

• Like 2

RHS doesn't owe you a reply. Do you have any idea how many PM's and requests they get on a daily basis? If you get a reply....be thankful.

I doubt they like wasting their time answering the same questions all of the time when if you search the thread or get on their website your question could probably be answered by reading.

Thank you for your input, poet. 

Not a good way to get my attention! You can send a followup question by PM if for some reason (in this case overload in messages and zero free time) your message does not get answered, and not bash it on the public thread.

I do not like sending the same PMs over and over again. I'd like to see respectful and friendly attitude among addon makers so no offence here, but if you don't have time or don't like reading people's request then I'd suggest not encouraging them to do so. I see you've already read my PM and still no reply for my request there, thus something tells me that your answer is "no". That's what I wanted - fast answer and apparently getting your attention was the fastest way. Again, I love your work, wish you happy modding and sorry for wasting your free time. I do have it little as well so it's time to go back to work then.

• Like 3

Thank you for your input, poet.

Yeah....glad I could help =)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I like this mod, it's really detailed, and very well in terms of ...everything, really.

Only thing I'd ask is that perhaps put some gloves on the Russian Uniform, but that's only really me.

We are looking for a new Mission Maker (SP/MP)!

If you are:

- interested in working with us

- very fond of Arma's scripting language SQF

- familiar with mission creating and editing

- interested in loads of fun

...message us.

You need to have experience in mission making, and be able to supply us with some missions you have made so we can have a look at them.

• Like 2

Hey guys,

I saw today your CH-53, will you maybe releasing the UV layout,when its done, to allow other people to reskin the CH-53 as example a German reskin.

Looking forward :D

Hey guys,

I saw today your CH-53, will you maybe releasing the UV layout,when its done, to allow other people to reskin the CH-53 as example a German reskin.

Looking forward :D

Where u find the Ch-53 of RHS?

hi - first up gr8 mod.

second, there is no combat medic for marsoc, so i want to reskin another medic with the same gear as marsoc.

can someone please put the code for the clothing or tell me where I might find it in the mod.

Thanks

Lighty.

hi - first up gr8 mod.

second, there is no combat medic for marsoc, so i want to reskin another medic with the same gear as marsoc.

can someone please put the code for the clothing or tell me where I might find it in the mod.

Thanks

Lighty.

The MARSOC is not ready. It will totally be remade (classes also).

• Like 1

Are their plans for a S-400 missile systems? 

I want to spell out 'No-fly Zone' with fire 

I don't think telekinesis is a word you're looking for, bro.

• Like 1

The MARSOC is not ready. It will totally be remade (classes also).

*Comma-fucker mode ON*

Actually, we won't work anymore in MARSOC stuff (as the units were deactivated last June), we'll be working on USMC Raiders stuff.

*Comma-fucker mode OFF*

• Like 2

Isn't the Marine Corps Forces Special Operations Command MARSOC still an active part of USSOCOM, directing the deployments of the Marine Raider Regiment and the Marine Raider Support Group? See last sentence here: http://www.marsoc.marines.mil/Units/MarineRaiderRegiment.aspx

If you refer to the command entity that rules over the Raiders, then yes, it's still called MARSOC. But it would be silly to add the MARSOC officers in the mod, in dress uniform drinking coffee and preparing powerpoints.  :cc: 

If you refer to the operative units, then no, now you have the Raiders' teams. Which are the ones we are planning to implement in the future.  :pistols:

• Like 4

If you refer to the operative units, then no, now you have the Raiders' teams. Which are the ones we are planning to implement in the future.  :pistols:

Looking forward to it :)

I understand that RHS features many A2 ports... but have some of these ports been edited at all? For example, just about every optic available to the United States Armed Forces is of astonishing low quality (I'm referring to the model/textures, not the reticle), and look at best like raw A2 ports. I know some vehicles have been released in a kind of alpha state, but have some weapons as well? Because many weapons aren't visually of great quality either, though kudos to some of those animations.

And I've heard now and again that whatever someone had posted about is "not a priority", so if I may ask, what are the current priorities? Because it seems to me that some things that really need improving *cough* vehicle interiors *cough* are not priorities. Don't mean any offence or anything, just wondering! Thank you for this mod, its potential is out the roof :) RHS uniforms are better than anything else in A3 by miles!

I understand that RHS features many A2 ports... but have some of these ports been edited at all? For example, just about every optic available to the United States Armed Forces is of astonishing low quality (I'm referring to the model/textures, not the reticle), and look at best like raw A2 ports. I know some vehicles have been released in a kind of alpha state, but have some weapons as well? Because many weapons aren't visually of great quality either, though kudos to some of those animations.

And I've heard now and again that whatever someone had posted about is "not a priority", so if I may ask, what are the current priorities? Because it seems to me that some things that really need improving *cough* vehicle interiors *cough* are not priorities. Don't mean any offence or anything, just wondering! Thank you for this mod, its potential is out the roof :) RHS uniforms are better than anything else in A3 by miles!

Congrats, you have miserably failed at not offending. Please feel free to post a list of weapons/optics that you feel are not up to your standards. We will tell you which we intend to **cough** touch up or not.

• Like 7