I have a question. We had a little gaming session on Chernarus today with RHS units as enemies. 
We figures out very quick, that they obviously use thermal optics. They where precisely shooting through smokes, foliage and walls. Anybody knows a fix for that. 

(We use ACE3 if thats something you need to know!)
Many Greetings
Moony

All-seeing AI on older maps is AllInArma's issue. I think that the CUP team is working on a replacement for it (CUP Terrains) that hopefully wouldn't have such problem.

Hey - just wondering, did you guys make Tigr FFV animations, or does it somehow use BIS ones?

Are you considering updating them when new FFV is out, to make hiding inside possible?

Excellent mod so far. Does anyone know if the cargo seats in the C130J are usable? Didnt get an option to sit in the back when I tried in the editor. 

Excellent mod so far. Does anyone know if the cargo seats in the C130J are usable? Didnt get an option to sit in the back when I tried in the editor.

Yes, you can walk in the interior when flying using move inside addaction. But im having problems with tfar to talk when i move inside. I can talk with radio and when i speak without it.

Enviado desde mi D6503 mediante Tapatalk

Sorry I should have clarified..I need to use a C130 as an AI patrol vehicle that flies around and drops paratroopers when a player is spotted or when another AI group calls for reinforcements. When I tried to use it for that purpose no AI would get added to the seats in the back. It was empty aside from main crew so I checked it out in the editor and the seats are not usable. I had to download another C130 mod to get that functionality. Not complaining just an observation. Would be great to not have to download another mod but it is not game-breaking or anything. I do like the auto-attach vehicles though because that means I dont need to set everything up in igiLoad =D. Maybe RHS would be inclined to have 2 C130 variants? Cargo and Troop Transport version?

If i imagine some il-76 dropping BMD's........ and VDV infantry..... It would be cool to see that mechanism working for both il-76 and C-130.

If i imagine some il-76 dropping BMD's........ and VDV infantry..... It would be cool to see that mechanism working for both il-76 and C-130.

That can already be done with scripts.

• Like 2

Sir, do you have any script for that in mind or link for that..

• Like 1

Il-76 isnt present yet.... :P

EDIT:

....anywhere on internet for arma 3

There is no script witch is giving your il 76 :P but C130 already have ability to paradrop atleast small vehicles :) and + you can walk inside of it :D how nice is that
 but when we are on topic about hevy aircrafts my question is what happen with that antonov airplane? 

and would devs consider that arma 2 mod Antonov 225 aircraft or c17 globemaster and remake it for this mod? 
this modpack definetly need something to help transporting all this heavy vehicles around Altis (and not using zeus and spawn "teleport" them around)

AN 225 is a bit to large for RHS - they are giving us line units - Antonov 124 or Il-76 is best for that. An beautiful too ;)

There is no script witch is giving your il 76 :P but C130 already have ability to paradrop atleast small vehicles :) and + you can walk inside of it :D how nice is that

but when we are on topic about hevy aircrafts my question is what happen with that antonov airplane?

what antonov plane?

and would devs consider that arma 2 mod Antonov 225 aircraft or c17 globemaster and remake it for this mod? 

this modpack definetly need something to help transporting all this heavy vehicles around Altis (and not using zeus and spawn "teleport" them around)

there will be no more ports from A2, and surely no ports from other people already ported content.

Not to be rude but how much content is a port from arma 2, or am i being dumb?

what antonov plane?

there will be no more ports from A2, and surely no ports from other people already ported content.

Sorry not Antonov plane  but TU 95

https://www.facebook.com/redhammerstudios/posts/899497820063212

will this be in the mod or it is discarded?

and about ports from arma 2 just asking,would save you a lot of time.

Il-76 isnt present yet.... :P

The scripts are independent from the content, hence you can paradrop a vehicle even from a littlebird if you fancy. ;) 

Sir, do you have any script for that in mind or link for that..

Use this  :) 

// Paratroop: Soldier that parachutes

// _vehDriver: vehicle driver

// _vehGunner : vehicle gunner

// _veh: vehicle that paradrops

// Plane1: Plane that will drop all the stuff

Sleep 1;

Paratroop action ["eject",Plane1];

chute1 = "Steerable_Parachute_F" createVehicle [0,0,0]; 

chute1 setPosATL [getPos Plane1 select 0, getPos Plane1 select 1, 280]; 

Paratroop moveIndriver chute1;

Sleep 2;

_para = createVehicle ["B_Parachute_02_F", [0,0,100], [], 0, ""];

_para setPosATL ( Plane1 modelToWorld[0,0,-20]);

_veh = createVehicle ["O_APC_Tracked_02_cannon_F", [0,0,80], [], 0, ""];

_veh SetVelocity [0,0,-5]; 

_veh attachTo [_para,[0,0,0]];

_vehDriver action ["eject",Plane1];

_vehGunner action ["eject",Plane1];

Sleep 1;

_vehDriver moveIndriver _veh;

_vehGunner moveInGunner _veh;

// Land safely

WaitUntil {((((position _veh) select 2) < 0.6) || (isNil "_para"))};

detach _veh;

_veh SetVelocity [0,0,-5]; 

sleep 0.3;

_veh setPos [(position _veh) select 0, (position _veh) select 1, 1];

_veh SetVelocity [0,0,0];

• Like 1

Not to be rude but how much content is a port from arma 2, or am i being dumb?

not a lot, and most have been already tweaked and changed quite a bit, from textures to models:

AFRF: KA52, Mi17, Mi35, Su25, Ural, Uaz

USAF: A10, Ah64, C130J, CH47, UH60M.

even so, we have plans to change those, but it is a very low priority at the moment

Sorry not Antonov plane  but TU 95

https://www.facebook.com/redhammerstudios/posts/899497820063212

will this be in the mod or it is discarded?

it isn't discarded, needs to be injected in the game...the mesh is done and waiting for someone to take care of it.

and about ports from arma 2 just asking,would save you a lot of time.

there isn't a C17 or a AN225 in vanilla A2/OA either
  • Like 1

I have a problem with putting people (AI) in cargo of C-130J - one man can be putted inside by "this moveincargo [plane name]" but rest of people cannot be putted in cargo, they just spawn on ground. Man spawned inside is sitting in pilot cabin. How to spawn them in rear  cargo part? I tried "this moveincargo ["plane", 1]" and all numbers but it didnt helped. Overall init field looks like this :
 a addBackpack "B_Parachute"; a moveincargo ["plane", 5] - off course with different numbers on the end, unit name "a" - did i done something wrong?

OMG ..

Why is PwS shows an actual downgrade as Update??

recent version: 0.9.3.1

*new version: 0.3.9.1

..or i m dumb?

:depressed:

• Like 1

OMG ..

Why is PwS shows an actual downgrade as Update??

recent version: 0.9.3.1

*new version: 0.3.9.1

..or i m dumb?

:depressed:

There is no 0.9.3.1 yet

I think PWS just had a typo in their version name and now that they have corrected it their system considers it a downgrade. It's probably still the same files, with just the PWS signatures changed.