Edit: never mind through excessive testing we determined going really really fast before drop solved the issue. although, anyone else think the C-130 model is a bit small? it cant fit anything wider than a humvee in the back.

Well, in fact, the actual C-130 can't really fit many things wider than a humvee (besides the fact that humvees are really wide vehicles):

070817-F-5542C-107.JPG

I don't know if this is possible with the current RHS C-130 but these vehicles work with the real one. 

c130_086.jpg

Stryker_Offloading_From_C-130.jpg

166th_Airlift_Wing_C-130_Hercules_suppor

PuFy mean wide, not high.

Yup. Just hope these vehicles will work as good as the Humvee does with the C-130. 

Question for RHS members: I didn't see any armed UAZ in your addons. Maybe will u try to add in next release or in future? For example armed with PK or other MG. Thanks for your awesome work however.

Question for RHS members: I didn't see any armed UAZ in your addons. Maybe will u try to add in next release or in future? For example armed with PK or other MG. Thanks for your awesome work however.

*in before PuFu*

http://www.rhsmods.org/faq#1

• Like 3

I must say thank you very much for the content you have made! Had the first session with helicopters (and advanced FDM) with a friend. Your helicopters were so fun to fly. Hi quality!

this is a very minor issue but can someone for the love of god please but a proper material (fake reflection environment map thingy) on the Acog's lense? it really ruins the model for me and gives that unwanted OFP vibe. i know you guys' list is probably long and this is minor but it's also easy to do. pretty please. my version is a little outdated so feel free to slap me if this is already changed.

also big props to Laxemann for the sounds. it all sounds amazing especially compared to the old version. and to RHS in general. this feels like a free expansion now (i mean atleast WE didn't pay you lol). couldn't imagine playing without it. combined with AiA-TP this gives arma a PR like variety of climates and according uniforms and stuff. keep it up guys. much appreciated.

• Like 1

Front iron sight on M4/M16 family rifles is interferring with MRCO/RCO/ARCO optics crosshair.

this is a very minor issue but can someone for the love of god please but a proper material (fake reflection environment map thingy) on the Acog's lense? it really ruins the model for me and gives that unwanted OFP vibe. i know you guys' list is probably long and this is minor but it's also easy to do. pretty please. my version is a little outdated so feel free to slap me if this is already changed.

I'm already on it. Never saw the ACOG Test? ;D

Hey guys, I just sent Reyhard a fixed version of the HMD for the apache. It's basically the same HMD as the comanche from my HMD mod. Just thought I'd let the apache geeks know. Im sorry if it took like 8 months, I've been busy.

Changes:

- removed the radar boxes which become badly offset when looking away form the centerline of the aircraft.

- added the "I" symbol for the rockets so there's no more guesstimation or "pause trackir" to shoot.

- removed the "GEAR" indication.

- includes torque percentage indication on the top left when using AFM.

• Like 4

Hey guys, I just sent Reyhard a fixed version of the HMD for the apache. It's basically the same HMD as the comanche from my HMD mod. Just thought I'd let the apache geeks know. Im sorry if it took like 8 months, I've been busy.

Changes:

- removed the radar boxes which become badly offset when looking away form the centerline of the aircraft.

- added the "I" symbol for the rockets so there's no more guesstimation or "pause trackir" to shoot.

- removed the "GEAR" indication.

- includes torque percentage indication on the top left when using AFM.

Oo this gets me excited! Keen to see updated HUDs/HMDs for all aircraft :D Of course when they're done haha

Hey guys, I have a general question regarding how RHS "plays" with other unit mods.

I'm a big mission maker and I use Escalation in several missions, but I love Massi's packs, 3CB, etc as well.

I know that RHS computes damage to troops and vehicles differently than vanilla.  Other than Leights Opfor (which pulls from RHS) will I run into issues if I use Massi Navy Seals or Spetsnaz in missions against US or Russian RHS forces, etc?

I use ACE3 in our missions as well.

Love the groups..just want to make sure if I should keep RHS missions strictly RHS or RHS vs Leights or if I can mix and match with Massi's Africans for example.

Great mod of course.

Hey guys, I have a general question regarding how RHS "plays" with other unit mods.

I'm a big mission maker and I use Escalation in several missions, but I love Massi's packs, 3CB, etc as well.

I know that RHS computes damage to troops and vehicles differently than vanilla.  Other than Leights Opfor (which pulls from RHS) will I run into issues if I use Massi Navy Seals or Spetsnaz in missions against US or Russian RHS forces, etc?

I use ACE3 in our missions as well.

Love the groups..just want to make sure if I should keep RHS missions strictly RHS or RHS vs Leights or if I can mix and match with Massi's Africans for example.

Great mod of course.

Hi autigergrad. Not necessarily only RHS. We use a host of unit mods but just be diligent regarding mod order and mod conflict. All those error where the units are almost invincible can mostly be tracked backed to either one of those two (that is mod loading order or/and mod conflict). Unfortunately I cant help with mod conflict, that is something you would need to test but regarding mod order I can give you a couple of tips. So when adding mods into your config line try and stick to the following rule: 

CBA>Maps>Unit Mods>Compatibility Patches>Gameplay Mechanics>ACE3>AI modification.

It boils down to that if a mod is dependent or changes gameplay of other mods (like ACE3 reducing damage threshold of units), it should be after the mod it changes or are dependent on (Thus after RHS, since it should reduce that units damage threshold as well). Now this isnt cast in stone but keeping to that rule should ensure a smooth experience. Personally we havent had any problem with godlike AI since we started organising and structuring our mods with more care.

Regards

Twak.

Hello there, don't know if it was asked already, but do you plan on expanding the list of RHS items available in editor/zeus ? I'm talking about gear and weapons, I noticed that there is already some stuff like backpacks, but having headgear, vests and weapons would be a really nice addition for mission and screenshot makers, especially with the new 3D editor. :)

EJ0oWBn.png

Hello there, don't know if it was asked already, but do you plan on expanding the list of RHS items available in editor/zeus ? I'm talking about gear and weapons, I noticed that there is already some stuff like backpacks, but having headgear, vests and weapons would be a really nice addition for mission and screenshot makers, especially with the new 3D editor. :)

Yes, it's in my "to do" list  ;)

• Like 1

Hi,

could anyone explain how the 1PN93-1 scope works? The reticle Looks like a mix of PSO-1 and 1P78 . Using the vertical lines for range meassurement works fine. But I don't know how to aim properly. The zeroing is set for 200m, shouldn't it be 400m if it is a fixed optic, so that the two other chevrons point at the 600m and 800m Impact points? Or is it possible that it should be a scope with manual zeroing like the PSO, and that the two additional chevrons are used for ranges beyond the maximum zeroing?

I could not find much Information about that scope..

Maybe it's harder to do than it seems.

Lower 1/3 co-witness is I guess what I had in mind.

It is, and there is really no real reason to even bother

[...]

reyhard just finished FO4 today, so he'll be back in business soonish

bakerman's new (awesome!!) incendiary effects for RHS:

sneak peek for what's in the next patch, image courtesy to il_padrino (click for bigger)

12219351_1092636020749390_72027792382928

• Like 11

bakerman's new (awesome!!) incendiary effects for RHS:

It is awesome, but it will be useful for what? I mean I don't think u can throw against enemy, it's like a kind of flare or what? Sorry for (maybe ;) ) stupid question :P

@sfod-d_snakebite

The AN-M14 TH3 incendiary hand grenade is used to destroy equipment. It can damage, immobilize, or destroy vehicles, weapons systems, shelters, or munitions. The grenade may also be used to start fires in areas containing flammable materials.

http://fas.org/man/dod-101/sys/land/m14-th3.htm

• Like 1

New incendiary effect is impressive indeed.

Would it be possible to throw it on a vehicle? Currently it's borderline difficult due to how grenades work in Arma. Is it somehow possible to make it less bouncy or something?

What is everyone's most liked vehicle that RHS made?

BTRs for pretty interiors, ffv and rideability on top.

Bradleys for pretty much the same thing. Too bad the glass in BUSK variants is penetrable via small arms fire, still love it nonetheless.

Then like pretty much every tank possible, because the armor works better than in vanilla on them and it's possible to sustain multiple non-penetrating hits without any damage. Also — ERA.

Having troubles with RHS automatic fcs lead - how do I use it properly? I'm pressing RHS keybind for lasing target in tanks, I hold it over a moving target for a while but when I fire it doesn't hit nowhere near.

I have a question sir!

Do you have any plans to add an AKM 47/74 with ZenitCo Rails like:

B33Dustcover, B30Classic Lower Hand Guard and a B31Classic Upper Hand Guard?

Here's the pic.

Zeni2-copy.jpg

Just to let you know:

Done.

• Like 4