I believe they mostly use M4's.  Not M4A1's, btw, which are safe-semi-auto, but M4's, which are safe-semi-3.  And even the regular army has all the fun toys attached.

There's probably still some M16A2's floating around for training or non-combat units.

Better question is where are the M9's?  ;)

I used M16A4s for basic training at West Point, oddly enough. That's literally the only place anyone I've talked to has ever seen them outside of the USMC.

Is there a M107 in the pipelines? I get a message about a M107 scope when i boot up the game.

I have the same issue. Try RHS with addons and after RHS with A3 vanilla. Always same bug. Why this?

I'm actually getting sick of checking this thread anymore....every time I get on to read some info on the mod it's just clogged with little titty babies crying about something that these guys really don't have to do for this community in the first place. I have to try and believe that these are nothing more than little kids demanding something because they've been spoon fed by mommy and daddy for way to long. What REALLY blows my friggin mind is when somebody gets on these threads and will literally pollute page after page about how butt-hurt they are or how a developer who has taken a "mood" with them. Get over yourself....YOU'RE not SPECIAL. It's seriously frustrating...you milk warmers are eventually going to ruin it for everyone when the RHS team decides to just stop the project because they're simply tired of having to deal with you and read your BS day in and day out. Complete ungratefulness and disrespect. Just remember something....if RHS stopped development right now. It'd still be the highest quality mod out there.

***Im really not being a kiss ass..it's just really frustrating because you're wasting the dev's time as well as everyone else's that get on here and have to read through page after page of diarrhea.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 8

Just for your information:

https://youtu.be/HPkTYhKetuA

RHS + ACE (both newest)

This is rather ACE bug. I give you only info.

as i said numerous times before in this very thread - do not report bugs here any sort of bugs, especially the ones that don't concern us, or that are due to 3rd party mods. We can't do anything about it, so "just for your information" is simply a waste of forum space. 

For bug reports (only related to RHS mods), please use http://feedback.rhsmods.org

(Just to make sure it is not related to RHS i just tested the behaviour JUST with RHS mods, i cannot replicate).

I used M16A4s for basic training at West Point, oddly enough. That's literally the only place anyone I've talked to has ever seen them outside of the USMC.

in shot - M16A2 is not on the shortlist

I have the same issue. Try RHS with addons and after RHS with A3 vanilla. Always same bug. Why this?

the m107 error will be fixed in the next update. It is related to a change made by BIS since 1.52 game version, the last mod version was released prior to game update.

Can u guys make 8-point Cap for marines...please.

http://www.rhsmods.org/faq#1

• Like 1

I'm actually getting sick of checking this thread anymore....every time I get on to read some info on the mod it's just clogged with little titty babies crying about something that these guys really don't have to do for this community in the first place. I have to try and believe that these are nothing more than little kids demanding something because they've been spoon fed by mommy and daddy for way to long. What REALLY blows my friggin mind is when somebody gets on these threads and will literally pollute page after page about how butt-hurt they are or how a developer who has taken a "mood" with them. Get over yourself....YOU'RE not SPECIAL. It's seriously frustrating...you milk warmers are eventually going to ruin it for everyone when the RHS team decides to just stop the project because they're simply tired of having to deal with you and read your BS day in and day out. Complete ungratefulness and disrespect. Just remember something....if RHS stopped development right now. It'd still be the highest quality mod out there.

***Im really not being a kiss ass..it's just really frustrating because you're wasting the dev's time as well as everyone else's that get on here and have to read through page after page of diarrhea.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I totally agree with you. I couldn't have put it better myself. You deserve your nickname :)

From myself I’ll only add that I look at this forum every day and I’m looking for (but I'm not requiring) information regarding this modification. And what do I see? Some f***g pap. Devs operate according to their strict plan and they execute it. This place is not a wishlist! The only thing we can expect is their information about the progress of their work. But it is their free will. So, please don’t try to ask or to force, because this thread becomes not legible. I see only verbal ping pong, incomprehensible and doesn’t lead to anything. Also don’t expect “right now†answers to your questions. That's not how it works. Remember - "Patience is a virtue".

Thats beacuse RHS released update (it was working without errors), THEN Arma 3 was updated to 1.52. And shit started to appear.

• Like 1

Is there any chance of the AK-74m Universal Upgrade kit? its the modernization of the modernized version of the Ak-74 allowing it to chamber in 7.63x39 and better rails allowing it to take flash lights, grips and laser pointers. 

Is there any chance of the AK-74m Universal Upgrade kit? its the modernization of the modernized version of the Ak-74 allowing it to chamber in 7.63x39 and better rails allowing it to take flash lights, grips and laser pointers. 

Answered here.

Answered here.

ah but is the answer: no, probably or maybe

Besides, Russia is really under equipped for night, a flashlight attachment would make a world's difference 

Great job with the mod. Without RHS Arma 3 would be unbearable for me.

There's a few things that I would like to see in a future RHS release:

-Winter Camouflage

-SWCC boats

-CAP Aircraft

-Amphibious APCs for the Marines

-Insurgent Factions or maybe some other symmetrical nations like what Project Reality or CWR2 has done

-Special Forces

-Civilians

I also noticed that you can't sling load very many things with the Mi-8. As far as I know the only thing that the Russians can sling load is the UAZ. Is this based on reality or just a temporary placeholder? Thanks.

@Pufu : Amazing quality as usual.

I don't often post here, that's because it's often easier to post to complain about this or that rather than showing appreciation.

So thanks guys.

And super special thanks for the "Raise/Lower Window" option on HMMVs : being able to shoot through that friggin' window is something I've been wanting to do ever since I watched Generation Kill. ;)

• Like 2

Great job with the mod. Without RHS Arma 3 would be unbearable for me.

There's a few things that I would like to see in a future RHS release:

-Winter Camouflage

-SWCC boats

-CAP Aircraft

-Amphibious APCs for the Marines

-Insurgent Factions or maybe some other symmetrical nations like what Project Reality or CWR2 has done

-Special Forces

-Civilians

I also noticed that you can't sling load very many things with the Mi-8. As far as I know the only thing that the Russians can sling load is the UAZ. Is this based on reality or just a temporary placeholder? Thanks.

Well I'll get you started on your little list there mate.

https://www.blender.org/download/

Goodluck with it all.

• Like 3

@Pufu : Amazing quality as usual.

I don't often post here, that's because it's often easier to post to complain about this or that rather than showing appreciation.

So thanks guys.

And super special thanks for the "Raise/Lower Window" option on HMMVs : being able to shoot through that friggin' window is something I've been wanting to do ever since I watched Generation Kill. ;)

I agree full heartily with this! The first this I thought when I first rolled the wind down! Holly shit I'm going Generation Kill on someone. Pure class!

• Like 1

snip

Seen it a while back, that's a 10/10. I really missed these for my AKs <3

Are you guys going to configure it like the vanilla flashlight, or is it going to be more like the Surefire from RobertHammer's pack, which is visible even during the daylight?

rhs usa side have some bugs pop window when arma load to intro and in editor there is some bugs too .. I wanna ask its a RHS bug or arma 1.52 whats make those bugs ?

I just opened a ticket on the feedback tracker, but on a second hought i maybe should have asked here before if it is a common problem, or if there's a workaround for it.

I find vehicles (humvees and such) too loud, so loud that i and everybody in my clan have to turn down the effects in order not only to talk but even not to get our ears fatigued by a 5-10 minutes car trip. 

On the same page, I (we) cant hear noises from outsides, namely AK shots, if they are any further than 50m, partly because they are REALLY soft, and also because of the loud engine inside the vehicle. Even bullets hitting the humvee's sides can easily be mistaken for that cracking sound sometimes cars do, expecially if going on dirt (to me it sounds like when a chestnut falls on top of my car). The sound dampening is particularly striking if you pass from 1st person to 3rd, so you can hear the difference in volume. 

Just to be clear, the problem here is not being able to talk each other (i.e. an ACRE problem) rather than a noise reduction from the outside and the problem of the vehicle itself. 

Truth be told, i have no experience of how the real noises are like, so i dont even know if this is an issue at all or if it's working as intended...

• Like 1

I'm sorry if this was asked before, i searched a lot of feedback tracker and i couldnt find anything about it. Is the bug on UAZ noticed? I mean the hole between driver doors and front window on closed version (with tent)? I see this since first version of RHS, and now, when UAZ topic is getting warm, i wanted to check it.

EDIT:
Be aware of Release Candidate - it work beautyfull, all sounds little diferent (better), but i noticed strange circles looking like AT mines, above vehicles, all RHS only, about 100meters.

has anyone else experienced issues para-dropping the m1025a2 M2 from the back of the C-130? the unarmed one works fine, but the M2 version clips the tail on release and the c-130 explodes. does anyone know a way to fix this?

Edit: never mind through excessive testing we determined going really really fast before drop solved the issue. although, anyone else think the C-130 model is a bit small? it cant fit anything wider than a humvee in the back.