I hate how the Mi-24 has no IRNV/FLIR sights, A Mi-28N would be great just for that INRV/FLIR

or a quick upgrade of the mi24's to m variants to give them optoelectronic systems.

also guys do you plan on adding any training missions or a quick dynamic campaign.?

Is there anyway to get AI to fire the Russian Scuds and arty? Tried using the Advanced Fire waypoint and nothing was working.... Also is there a way top set it so the scud is in the firing position at the start of the mission?

Any help appreciated 

To prepare:

[TOCHKA, 1] spawn rhs_fnc_ss21_AI_prepare;

To launch at the position of your TARGET:

[TOCHKA, getPosATL TARGET] spawn rhs_fnc_ss21_AI_launch;

Rest of the arty works just fine with scripted solutions or fire mission waypoint. Keep in mind it has to be pointing the right direction, preferably being on flat surface etc.

I know RHS is working on an F-35, but please do not strip it of it's maneuverability. Please

I know RHS is working on an F-35, but please do not strip it of it's maneuverability. Please

But that wouldn't be realistic? 

It also shouldn't be able to take bombs or use the gun pod, and the pilot's neck should be snapped when he ejects for the realism 

How do you know?

How do you know?

Isn't it obvious? He's had a conversation with this woman

lana-moonblood-claims-her-tiny-hand-give

• Like 2

Both, again it's wrong for players to "say" that a mod team is working on something and they're not. Or maybe he's trying to force the issue by suggesting that they are, and not. Besides if they were working on it, somebody other than him (Like the RHS team) would have said so.

Kinda like gobi42 saying I write mini-drones in my military SF books, which I don't, and I don't discuss my plans with other people, for this reason alone (as above).

Looks like a PAK-FA to me

Looks like a PAK-FA to me

I think it is about the comments on that page.

Josuha Lai: F-35 when?

Red Hammer Studios: It's done

FB page said so.

You should probably read a bit further...  :)

(btw the devs accounts' names in that screen were erased by me):

rswAsDg.jpg

Conclusion, when it's done, if it's ever done.

True, but it's amazing how somebody can screw up basic recognition skills. Besides it's a pet peeve when somebody says something that a mod team is doing, and when the mod team questions it, that they're not right in the first place. Besides given the picture is talking about a PAK-FA doesn't mean they are doing one, has RHS said directly? Have they posted pictures? No? Then where does an F-35 come into the picture?

Anyway, the PAK-FA looks pretty good, nice work!

True, but it's amazing how somebody can screw up basic recognition skills. Besides it's a pet peeve when somebody says something that a mod team is doing, and when the mod team questions it, that they're not right in the first place. Besides given the picture is talking about a PAK-FA doesn't mean they are doing one, has RHS said directly? Have they posted pictures? No? Then where does an F-35 come into the picture?

Anyway, the PAK-FA looks pretty good, nice work!

Well to be fair, when the OFFICIAL RHS Facebook page states that they're doing something about it.... Then the OFFICIAL RHS Forum thread comes back saying don't believe everything you read... It's a bit confusing. 

Also considering that the OFFICIAL RHS YouTube also states that they've got an F-22 in the pipeline as well... I'm guessing the OFFICIAL RHS Forum will come back and say that's not necessarily true. 

e7x81u.png

And yes I know that is says "but no one worked on it yet"... but he did just confirm that an F22 is there. 

I understand that this stuff can't be made on the spot, it requires lots of time and effort... However its confusing as shit when you've got two official sources of the same team conflicting with each other. 

• Like 1

Which is why I don't meddle in the affairs and get testy when I'm hearing differing views. And I agree you're right, but I don't visit their FB page, and usually just come here to see what's up.  So the takeaway is that RHS has not officially said that they have an F-35, hence no project shots. So that may allude to them working on one, but it's not confirmed, which is why it's an issue and not so much the left hand not knowing what the right hand is doing. But that's not my care. If I don't see any F-35 work, then they're not working on it or they are and somebody let it slip,

So the takeaway is that they need to clarify what they're doing in order to ensure idiots like me has a clear understanding of what's going on, so people like LIger-whoisaface doesn't say "I know they're working on it" when.. they're saying they aren't.

That's my issue. So if a member from RHS doesn't post saying that they are working on it, or at a certain stage they don't want to broadcast they are working on it shouldn't be construed as them working on it.

Which is why I don't meddle in the affairs and get testy when I'm hearing differing views. And I agree you're right, but I don't visit their FB page, and usually just come here to see what's up.  So the takeaway is that RHS has not officially said that they have an F-35, hence no project shots. So that may allude to them working on one, but it's not confirmed, which is why it's an issue and not so much the left hand not knowing what the right hand is doing. But that's not my care. If I don't see any F-35 work, then they're not working on it or they are and somebody let it slip,

So the takeaway is that they need to clarify what they're doing in order to ensure idiots like me has a clear understanding of what's going on, so people like LIger-whoisaface doesn't say "I know they're working on it" when.. they're saying they aren't.

That's my issue. So if a member from RHS doesn't post saying that they are working on it, or at a certain stage they don't want to broadcast they are working on it shouldn't be construed as them working on it.

I also agree, I usually come to this thread here for official announcements and only check the other two sources on the occasion. But yeah, some clarification of both sources would be great, whether that be simply don't answer any questions about stuff that isn't in the pipeline yet. Anyway, next topic. 

I also agree, I usually come to this thread here for official announcements and only check the other two sources on the occasion. But yeah, some clarification of both sources would be great, whether that be simply don't answer any questions about stuff that isn't in the pipeline yet. Anyway, next topic. 

Agreed.

Until we post a picture or stream something, don't assume that we work on anything.

If there is anything to show you that we work on, we will.

• Like 1

let me put it this way:
regarding the F35 case, as well as all the other question that go along the line : "when will you release", "when will it be available", "will XXX be available, and when" - this, mind you, are the most asked questions we receive, in all forms and format, sometimes as questions, otherwise as statements "you guys should do YYY, we need it" or "why haven't you done ZZZ?"

for all the above, we always have a single answer: when it is done (for the actual meaning of this see - http://encyclopedia2.thefreedictionary.com/When+It's+Done, it surely doesn't mean it is in the works, and/or that is planned)

we also put these answer to the FAQ:

http://www.rhsmods.org/faq#1
http://www.rhsmods.org/faq#2

The F22 comment - indeed, RHS has a F22 3dmesh for a long time now. Again, that doesn't mean it is in the pipeline as someone said above, or that someone is actively working on it, not even on the backburner. It simply means that in the big bucket of 3d models RHS has, there is also a F22 that was made for A1 or A2, that could be used for A3 at some point.

We don't do it because we are some bunch of arrogant assholes. We don't give dates out of principle, even if we'd know, precisely because of what happened above. Most of us work in creative industries or very odd hours, i personally cannot make a schedule 1 week ahead for my RHS mod time, so for longer is simply out of scope.

TLDR - unless you see a picture of something that is worked on, here, on our facebook page or our twitter, assume nothing
  • Like 2

Is there anyway to attach a flashlight to any of the Russian weapons? If not is there a scripting alternative to fake it?

Is there a M107 in the pipelines? I get a message about a M107 scope when i boot up the game. 

• Like 1

Is there anyway to attach a flashlight to any of the Russian weapons? If not is there a scripting alternative to fake it?

There will be flashlights in next update, for now there is no possibility.

That RHS keeps a tight lid on reveals until they're certain to materialize as releases makes the project enjoyable to follow. It's frustrating following projects that are all tease but never any trouser.

• Like 1