Could you add the glock to the weapon items in zeus like you did with the other ones ?

Could you add the glock to the weapon items in zeus like you did with the other ones ?

I'm going to do it right now. :)

Update: 

Done, expect it in the next update!

• Like 1

That's fast. Now I got another reason to look forward to the next update. Thanks.

Another question: Do you plan to make differents camos for the russian tanks like the T72.

It's sometimes difficult to differentiate the tanks from the russian and the independent side because both are just green. :rolleyes:

That's fast. Now I got another reason to look forward to the next update. Thanks.

Another question: Do you plan to make differents camos for the russian tanks like the T72.

It's sometimes difficult to differentiate the tanks from the russian and the independent side because both are just green. :rolleyes:

oh i would love snow camo for vehicles... use on helvantis and thirsk would improve dramatically  ;)

Hello all!

Any Antistasi player interested on RHS integration, please PM here as I will need advice about which weapons, attachments etc. add.

EDIT: BTW I started to make some tests. It seems BIS_fnc_baseWeapon doesen't work with the weapons, am I right? If yes, it's a pity because I will have to choose between RHS having harder logistics (more models to unlock) or less performance (more commands to dress up units) than vanilla game.

Also I need to know if BIS_fnc_addWeapon, BIS_fnc_itemType and BIS_fnc_compatibleItems will work or not, it seems so (as RHS works with Arsenal) but maybe I'm missing something.

Also II: I cannot find the optics classnames in the Wiki/documents, can someone point me in?

Also III: What's the radar, decal and shtora modules?

Thanks in advance!!!

Are you guys planning to configure your tanks so the hits can be "felt" by the crew? Most of the times my crewmen have hard time to know they're being fired uppon, because there is no screen shake effect that is present in vanilla vehicles when getting hit.

Hello all!

Any Antistasi player interested on RHS integration, please PM here as I will need advice about which weapons, attachments etc. add.

EDIT: BTW I started to make some tests. It seems BIS_fnc_baseWeapon doesen't work with the weapons, am I right? If yes, it's a pity because I will have to choose between RHS having harder logistics (more models to unlock) or less performance (more commands to dress up units) than vanilla game.

Also I need to know if BIS_fnc_addWeapon, BIS_fnc_itemType and BIS_fnc_compatibleItems will work or not, it seems so (as RHS works with Arsenal) but maybe I'm missing something.

Also II: I cannot find the optics classnames in the Wiki/documents, can someone point me in?

Also III: What's the radar, decal and shtora modules?

Thanks in advance!!!

http://class.rhsmods.org/rhsafrf/CfgWeapons.html

http://class.rhsmods.org/rhsusaf/CfgWeapons.html

Are you guys planning to configure your tanks so the hits can be "felt" by the crew? Most of the times my crewmen have hard time to know they're being fired uppon, because there is no screen shake effect that is present in vanilla vehicles when getting hit.

maybe

SO YOU JUST ANSWERED YOU PROBLEM. "Maybe someone on the server I played on was." Thank you.

NO KIDDING! I could've sworn somebody tried telling him this pages and pages back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

PuFu, thanks but, I know that pages, and that is not the answer for none of the questions. I wouldnt write here if it was. Even the attachments thing is hard there...

You can see on the left of the page the classes that begin with rhsusf_acc_ also look at the tree: http://class.rhsmods.org/rhsusaf/CfgWeapons_rhsusf_acc_sniper_base.html

1. i personally don't know what all the BIS_fnc does, since i am not a mission maker. I guess it would help if you (since you are the one asking) would simply put down what these script sets are looking for, maybe we could fix it. 

2. all the class names for attachments are in these 2 links i put down for you. Most if not all class names for attachments are rhs_acc_*attachment_name* . Not sure what is hard there...

3. what is radar, decal and shtora moduls meaning what? What they actually do, how those are used or what?

Errm look PuFu, I'm here to spend my time on integrating this Mod in a mission with not a small number of active players, not to bother you, If you feel bothered, with no time for this, it's ok, but I think instead of answering in the mood you are answering you'll better leave the response for another person with more time to read, interest and knowledge of the matters.

1. BIS_fnc_baseWeapon returns the "base weapon" of a given config name. It means if you have a scoped rifle, you provide the classname, and it returns the classname without scopes. Useful for lots of things. It looks at the config, so or I am missing something, or those weapons do not have a "base weapon". That makes thing complicated when you want to know how many AK74 are in an ammobox, no matter the config, for example, or I'll have to decide to not implement scoped classes and add attachments everytime I spawn an enemy, which is more CPU consuming...

The other functions, as they work and you know nothing I won't waste more your time.

2. What is really hard is to be born knowing everything of everything. For example, knowing that attachments classnames start with "rhs_acc...". Thanks soul_assasin.

3. Yes, the question is what they do, as I couldn't find any documentation in the web about them (not meaning there isn't, just I couldn't find).

Errm look PuFu, I'm here to spend my time on integrating this Mod in a mission with not a small number of active players, not to bother you, If you feel bothered, with no time for this, it's ok, but I think instead of answering in the mood you are answering you'll better leave the response for another person with more time to read, interest and knowledge of the matters.

1. BIS_fnc_baseWeapon returns the "base weapon" of a given config name. It means if you have a scoped rifle, you provide the classname, and it returns the classname without scopes. Useful for lots of things. It looks at the config, so or I am missing something, or those weapons do not have a "base weapon". That makes thing complicated when you want to know how many AK74 are in an ammobox, no matter the config, for example, or I'll have to decide to not implement scoped classes and add attachments everytime I spawn an enemy, which is more CPU consuming...

The other functions, as they work and you know nothing I won't waste more your time.

2. What is really hard is to be born knowing everything of everything. For example, knowing that attachments classnames start with "rhs_acc...". Thanks soul_assasin.

3. Yes, the question is what they do, as I couldn't find any documentation in the web about them (not meaning there isn't, just I couldn't find).

1. I am not sure here but I would imagine that it should work. From what I understood is (following this tree: http://class.rhsmods.org/rhsafrf/CfgWeapons_rhs_weap_ak74m.html)if you provide "rhs_weap_ak74m_pso1m2" it should return "rhs_weap_ak74m"?

3. The documentation here is a bit fragmented but in general you will find in the description of the vehicle the actual functionality(http://www.rhsmods.org/w/brm1k) and in the module page the API that comes with it (http://www.rhsmods.org/w/afrfradar). The Shtora you can fins here: http://www.rhsmods.org/w/t90

Thank you for the brief explanation. There is a base class for most weapons:

class rhs_weap_ak74m_Base_F: Rifle_Base_F

i guess that is what you were looking for...

ohh, so now it is ok not knowing everything of everything?

alex already answered that for you. For the time being, if you need more infomation you can use the game config editor

i am spending time here to answer question, to the best of my abilities and with the self-acknowledged limitation of my know-how regarding the multitude of aspects of arma content creation (i am a 3d artist, not a mission maker). If my input (dunnot how you can grasp someone's elese mood from a forum post, i simply answered you while in transit on my way to work via mobile) is not required neither desired, i can spend my time on this particular mod with not a small number of active users...I also don't really like your attitude, you are not making me any favor personally...

• Like 2

Will you be making a M16A2 for the US army? I believe they still use A2's 

Thank you for the brief explanation. There is a base class for most weapons:

class rhs_weap_ak74m_Base_F: Rifle_Base_F

i guess that is what you were looking for...

ohh, so now it is ok not knowing everything of everything?

alex already answered that for you. For the time being, if you need more infomation you can use the game config editor

i am spending time here to answer question, to the best of my abilities and with the self-acknowledged limitation of my know-how regarding the multitude of aspects of arma content creation (i am a 3d artist, not a mission maker). If my input (dunnot how you can grasp someone's elese mood from a forum post, i simply answered you while in transit on my way to work via mobile) is not required neither desired, i can spend my time on this particular mod with not a small number of active users...I also don't really like your attitude, you are not making me any favor personally...

Of course I'm not thinking I am making you any favor.

Indeed I am here to ASK for a favor to those who can/want to do it in the name of part of the RHS Escalation users.

Maybe I'm wrong, but as I know shit of 3d art, if someone asks me something about my missions related to that matter, I wouldn't answer with a link like https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_colors:_A%E2%80%93F.. and less in that mood.

Well, going back to the questions. Let me inform you that:

I was wrong BIS_fnc_baseWeapon WORKS. It's just I'm not used to RHS and I thought the models I was seeing in my scripts were not the base ones.

Maybe I'm wrong, but as I know shit of 3d art, if someone asks me something about my missions related to that matter, I wouldn't answer with a link like https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_colors:_A–F.. and less in that mood.

You are not being wrong, but you are just being thick for no particular reason. I did NOT send you for a walk, let me quote myself:

1. i personally don't know what all the BIS_fnc does, since i am not a mission maker. I guess it would help if you (since you are the one asking) would simply put down what these script sets are looking for, maybe we could fix it. 

2. all the class names for attachments are in these 2 links i put down for you. Most if not all class names for attachments are rhs_acc_*attachment_name* . Not sure what is hard there...

3. what is radar, decal and shtora moduls meaning what? What they actually do, how those are used or what?

point 2 was in relation to the accesories questions. A simple click on any weapon class or scroll to the bottom on your part would have given you the answer you spent 4 threads posts

Of course I'm not thinking I am making you any favor.

Indeed I am here to ASK for a favor to those who can/want to do it in the name of part of the RHS Escalation users.

it does fucking sound that way:

Errm look PuFu, I'm here to spend my time on integrating this Mod in a mission with not a small number of active players

i for one don't care if it is a multi million userbase mission or a 10 player userbase mission - i have tried to help you be providing the links towards the documentation. It didn't seem you needed handholding, but obviously i was wrong, my bad.

Well, going back to the questions. Let me inform you that:

I was wrong BIS_fnc_baseWeapon WORKS. It's just I'm not used to RHS and I thought the models I was seeing in my scripts were not the base ones.

good for you then. So it seems you've being acting like a dick for no particular reason, and the reported: "it doesn't seem to work" was false to begin with.
  • Like 4

Oh well. My quotation turn:

EDIT: BTW I started to make some tests. It seems BIS_fnc_baseWeapon doesen't work with the weapons, am I right?

So all that I said is I made some tests with negative results and ASKED is I am right. And your answer is a useless link, which of course I knew already and spent my time to explore, but you guess not from the begin, don't know why.

And please don't quotate partially to make your own interpretation:

In other words, if you dont know anything about what I am asking, just don't "try to help" in that bad mood, better shut up and wait for the 3d artist questions. Answering "I don't know" is an option too.

The "mission with not a small number.." intention is to call your attention on this affecting not a mission maker alone, but a currently public mission and making mistakes may affect lots of people's gameplay. So the answers cannot be light or misinformed. Miseducation is also something to avoid, but it's just a personal choice.

What is false to begin with is that you are helping, and you are doing in a good mood.

why not add a section on special forces?

Because was already told (if I remember well) that SF are not a priority in that mod. Maybe in future

Is there anyway to get AI to fire the Russian Scuds and arty? Tried using the Advanced Fire waypoint and nothing was working.... Also is there a way top set it so the scud is in the firing position at the start of the mission?

Any help appreciated 

• Like 1

Is there anyway to get AI to fire the Russian Scuds and arty? Tried using the Advanced Fire waypoint and nothing was working.... Also is there a way top set it so the scud is in the firing position at the start of the mission?

Any help appreciated 

The BM21 Grads have to be within a certain range to be able to rocket spam a position. 

The SPG Arty have to be within a certain range to be able to shell a location. 

The SCUDs I've also too been unable to have the AI fire them, from any range. 

Sorry for the double post, however quick question.

- Has the Mi-28 Havoc been brought up for a possible RHS addition? 

I swear people forget this helicopter exists haha. Anyway would love to see it in the game especially with your guys excellent modelling. 

• Like 2

Sorry for the double post, however quick question.

- Has the Mi-28 Havoc been brought up for a possible RHS addition? 

I swear people forget this helicopter exists haha. Anyway would love to see it in the game especially with your guys excellent modelling. 

I hate how the Mi-24 has no IRNV/FLIR sights, A Mi-28N would be great just for that INRV/FLIR 

I believe they mostly use M4's.  Not M4A1's, btw, which are safe-semi-auto, but M4's, which are safe-semi-3.  And even the regular army has all the fun toys attached.

There's probably still some M16A2's floating around for training or non-combat units.

Better question is where are the M9's?   ;)

I looked it up, its in limited use with the Army and 'in service' with the US Coast Guard. M16A2 apparently has a bayonet attachment