But this forum and the community could bring in some ideas that you also could like and give it a second tought about it ;)

e.g. Air / ground battles where atm the AA vehicles dont stand a chance against a bomber/attack helo when both "teams" are equal on high skill. Only bad attack pilots get shot down while stay on missile and bombe attacks. I have 100 of ideas like many others here, perhaps some of them will find your liking ;)

I hope it's appropriate to ask here, are MSV and VDV the only groups supported by ALIVE? No way to establish TV patrols?

I hope it's appropriate to ask here, are MSV and VDV the only groups supported by ALIVE? No way to establish TV patrols?

I'm afraid we don't have anything to do with the development of the mod ALIVE, but I'm pretty sure that if you ask in their thread they will gladly answer you. :)

Thanks for the tip. I mistakenly thought that modders were the ones who made their work compatible with ALIVE :)

But this forum and the community could bring in some ideas that you also could like and give it a second tought about it ;)

no offense here, but the internet is full of ideas people, but less so about actual "doers". We always welcome feedback and constructive criticism though.

We also love when people that are actually doing proof of concepts and actual implementation of their ideas, we love those even more..

In short - we try to keep scripted solutions to a minimum for obvious reasons. There are certain things that can be done withing arma's own framework, and some that can't be done, or if those are possible the downsides don't really warrant it. I cannot really comment on feature by feature since it's not really my own cup of tea nor my specialty, but rest assured that if a feature can be implemented, it surely will (shtora is a good example here).

I have 100 of ideas like many others here, perhaps some of them will find your liking ;)

If you thinking of putting those down in a list or on our feedback tracker, don't :) Filter those 100 ideas first, don't let us do that for you ;)

Thanks for the tip. I mistakenly thought that modders were the ones who made their work compatible with ALIVE :)

You were not mistaken, but you are only half right. The options you have - either contact Alive, or be more specific of where the problem is and how it can be solved and put it down on our feedback tracker...

Poor export Abrams

This isn't the right thread for these videos.

If you posted that for the burning Abrams lols then you should show yourself out, but if you posted that as a source of information to help improve RHS content then you're welcome to stay. I suggest that in the future you state your intentions clearly and refrain from posting anything that could easily be perceived as unnecessarily derogatory remarks.

Well, in that video you can see the ballistic ammunition compartment contain the ammo explosion and protect the crew compartment. Which is a really nice feature in the Abrams, as it saves the crew's lives even in such dire circumstances that would mean the death of them in most tanks.

But AFAIK at RHS we are still focusing on US & RU Armed forces. Hence I'm afraid that export versions are quite outside our plans.

You should post that video in the Offtopic forum were it would probably fit more :)

Holy balls, guys. I leave for a few months and the amount of content enters orbit. This is gobsmacking. The line of vehicles in the demo mission goes farther than my view distance.

And the ERA blocks? That shit is groundbreaking. Also the best nuke FX I've seen (although I did seem to get one dud where the flare went off, but only two buildings were destroyed, with no mushroom cloud).

Best of all for me is the armor stuff, though. You're recreating the most important part of ACE 2, with turrets popping off and everything.

• Like 3

I'm so sorry yesterday i had various tab opened and i replied in the wrong one.

Maybe(just maybe) because i was indulging a little too much in some finest Bassano's Grappa (with his 60 percent alcohol by volume).

The fact a discussion about Abrams crew rate of survival have been debated on this topic made the rest.

Sorry again!

Keep on this mod: one of the best if not the best out there ;)

When are you planning on giving the US tucks and the RG33 interiors? 

When are you planning on giving the US tucks and the RG33 interiors? 

When they are done I suppose.

• Like 2

Does the T-90's dazzler work yet? When I looked at a T-90 that has just used its dazzler in FLIR, there's nothing visible. The smoke grenades and screens are pretty awesome, though.

Edit: Wow, I just realized that none of the US infantry wear body armor by default. I assume this was done for balance?

would it be possible to have the mich2000 re textured with OCP?

would it be possible to have the mich2000 re textured with OCP?

The US Army is using nowadays the ACH , which is the one that our US Army soldiers wear in-game.

But having said that, both MICH and ACH are virtually identical visually. 

In fact even the new ECH helmet that is starting to be deployed in both US Army and USMC will be also virtually identical in shape as the other two. 

• Like 1

My God, the nerve on some of these people is ridiculous!!!! You'd think everyone would be grateful for getting this mod (quality and quantity). It amazes me that people treat the RHS team (and other modders/developers) like we (the community) are paying them to release this stuff. I mean seriously.....chill the hell out. You only make it more difficult for these guys to work and want to give us content.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 9

My God, the nerve on some of these people is ridiculous!!!! You'd think everyone would be grateful for getting this mod (quality and quantity). It amazes me that people treat the RHS team (and other modders/developers) like we (the community) are paying them to release this stuff. I mean seriously.....chill the hell out. You only make it more difficult for these guys to work and want to give us content.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AAAAmen :jump_clap:

Ok, but can you fix how it kills players' gun sounds in MP?

Works fine for us.

Question for RHS devs, question about AN/PSQnvg`s, mainly for one with Single tube for one eye :)

Now my question 
is it possible to make maybe half of the screen go green and half of the screen to be normal with some black edges to mark the nvg tube etc.? 

So sort of when you get nvgit is covering just one of your eyes, like it would in real life?

I've tested.  It's related to RHS and EricJ's weapons.  Either of those running and player mp rifle sounds are gone.

It is not related to any other addons I have including weapons, sounds, units, vehicles, islands, etc.

it's ussually related to the fact that server and client files are mismatched. 

Question for RHS [/size]devs[/size], question about AN/PSQ[/size]nvg`s[/size], mainly for one with Single tube for one eye :)

Now my question [/size]is[/size] it possible to make [/size]maybe[/size] half of the screen go green and half of the screen to be normal with some black edges to mark the [/size]nvg[/size] tube etc.? [/size]

So[/size] sort of when you get [/size]nvg[/size], [/size]it is covering just one of your eyes, like it would in real life?[/size]

in theory it should be possible...

I'll have to go with that one, as I ran USAF, AFRF and my weapons pack all together and experienced no sound issues whatsoever. Even went online again, and no sound issues either.

can you put someplace your RPT file (like pastebin) and link it here